PDA

View Full Version : VHS Movies

cs
12-19-2002, 07:28 AM
How many of you fine folks out there have video collections? I know I do. Now, how many of you actually watch those old movies?

My video collection has some movies that I just absoulutly love. There are titles such as "To Live and Die In LA", "Young Guns" (I & II), "The Breakfast Club", and many others. We wont even touch on the wife's Disney collection.

Now the movies I got are great and I love them. When I bought them they were watched over and over. But now I never even think about watching them and with us thinking about getting a DVD player they may become obsolute.

Now the question should I hang on to these old movies that I love, but never watch or should they go the way of E-bay?

Chad

Pete Dorr
12-19-2002, 07:54 AM
You won't get much per movie so how about donating them to your local library.

Garrett Lowell
12-19-2002, 07:55 AM
I say hang onto 'em. We have the same setup-a vcr and a dvd player, and we use both pretty regularly.

For instance, last week we watched Ace Ventura-Pet Detective on the vcr on Friday night and Monster's Ball on DVD on Saturday. And you know dang well you don't want to get rid of the Disney collection! Just go back and watch one of your favorites every once in a while.