PDA

View Full Version : Honorifical dignitude!

PatCox
02-25-2003, 10:08 PM
Boy howdy, have we ever got an honorifical and dignitudinous fella in the white house now.

Did you all know that for each and every one of you, for every american alive, your personal share of the Turkey Payoff is $90.00. Thats right, we are honorably bribing Turkey to the tune of $90 per american.

And for you 100% americans, upset at all the deathly ill immigrant children stealing our organs and singlehandedly causing the health care crisis, you'll be happy to know we aren't paying a dime to Mexico and Columbia to join the coalition of the bought off. What they have asked for, and what Mr. Dignitudinous has promised, is work visas for every illegal mexican and Columbian.

Boy, the world sure is rallying around to the righteousness of our cause, so long as we pay them.

Reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield line, "when I was a kid, my mom had to tie a porkchop around my neck to get the dog to play with me." Thats Georgie boy. That man's sorry; as we used to say in the south, the best part of him dribbled down his momma's leg.

[ 02-25-2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: PatCox ]

Paul Denison
02-25-2003, 10:11 PM
Has anyone read the latest WoodenBoat? Number 171 I believe?

ishmael
02-25-2003, 10:14 PM
Vote him out Pat. Who will assume his mantel?

I keep thinking a man or woman will come riding in on a white horse. It frightens the hell out of me.

Mike H.
02-25-2003, 10:21 PM
You're still sitting there in your chair
and voicing your opinion though.... aren't
you? Or are you?

stan v
02-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by PatCox:
Boy howdy, have we ever got an honorifical and dignitudinous fella in the white house now.

Did you all know that for each and every one of you, for every american alive, your personal share of the Turkey Payoff is $90.00. Thats right, we are honorably bribing Turkey to the tune of $90 per american.

And for you 100% americans, upset at all the deathly ill immigrant children stealing our organs and singlehandedly causing the health care crisis, you'll be happy to know we aren't paying a dime to Mexico and Columbia to join the coalition of the bought off. What they have asked for, and what Mr. Dignitudinous has promised, is work visas for every illegal mexican and Columbian.

Boy, the world sure is rallying around to the righteousness of our cause, so long as we pay them.

Reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield line, "when I was a kid, my mom had to tie a porkchop around my neck to get the dog to play with me." Thats Georgie boy. That man's sorry; as we used to say in the south, the best part of him dribbled down his momma's leg.PatCox
Member # 4691

posted 02-22-2003 11:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stan, you an organ donor?

If you were really concerned about making sure americans who needed tramsplants got them, youd be doing something about that.

But you're not. You're just a mean, mean bastard, you are not concerned about the others who need transplants, you just hate hate hate, it defines you, and here is another opportunity for you to hate. "Damn wetbacks coming here and soaking us hardworking people," thats the lie, the myth, that you and your kind like to believe in, and you are going to twist this young girls death into a validation of your hate, a validation of your mean and hateful politics of "I got mine and (edited) the hell with everyone else."

When did this country become so gaddam mean, so mean, stingy, nasty and selfish?

Since people like you, stan, encouraged by that evil blowhard Rush Limbaugh, came out from under your rocks and started spewing your hate.

There aint no two ways about it, you are a mean assed bastard if you spend your time resenting a little dead girl the heart that she needed.

Why don't you organize a rally, go down to your local hospital and make sure they aren't treating anyone you don;t think deserves it, you mean bastard, what a great humanitarian move that would be.

The agricultural economy of Texas and the rest of the red states would grind to a halt of not for all the illegals. The big agribusinesses are dead set against enmforcement. Your vegetables would cost twice as much if not for the sweat of these people. If they are good enought to pick your vegetables, they are good enough to be treated like anyone else. Mean miserable bastards.

[ 02-23-2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: PatCox ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want to explain this hypocracy?

PatCox
02-25-2003, 11:19 PM
I am impressed by your take on this, and your ability to turn it into a suggestion that I am a hypocrite, stan. That takes some thinking ability. but where's the hypocracy? What about your hero Bushy boy selling out this country, with cash, by opening up our borders, what else, where does it end? Booze and Hookers for the eastern european nations (you know, the new europe), a few pardons here and there, maybe he will dress up in a wig and a carmen miranda outfit for the premier of Cameroon, after all, they are on the security counsel. Dignitude, thats what I am talking about.

stan v
02-25-2003, 11:20 PM
Not only do I think of you as a hypocrit, but as a slam dunk loser.

PatCox
02-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Irks you when your boy whores himself like this, doesn't it? Whats he gonna do next, draft our wives into official USA brothels open to any nation with a security counsel vote? He's basically bending us all over, taking $90 each to pay to Turkey. Don't get angry at me, stan, I am not buying off turkey with your money.

[ 02-25-2003, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: PatCox ]

ishmael
02-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Oh lord, where is the common ground? I weep for it, I sing songs to it, yet it seems so far away.

Meerkat
02-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Ah well, the good thing about the new laws that would allow the Attorney General to designate any organization a terrorist one is that the next Dem can so do to the NRA and we can strip Stan and company of their citizenship :D Oooops! shoe might pinch on the other foot!

stan v
02-25-2003, 11:26 PM
PC, I don't have to do anything except form an opinion of those with a venom that gushes when they speak. I can tell by the smell. You have a particular stench.

[ 02-25-2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: stan v ]

PatCox
02-25-2003, 11:30 PM
Its my right as an american to hate the sumbitch, stan, just like you have a right to hate Bill. Thats our common ground, isn't it?

I am in favor of dividing the country, forming two new countries, the red states and the blue states. (Don't nobody tell stan how that would turn out for the red states from the standpoint of tax revenues and benefits, please).

PatCox
02-25-2003, 11:32 PM
And on that I do have to go to bed, and I honestly pray no ill comes to any of our boys overseas, and none of us here. Still hate that sumbitch, though.

Nicholas Carey
02-26-2003, 02:46 AM
I am in favor of dividing the country, forming two new countries, the red states and the blue states. (Don't nobody tell stan how that would turn out for the red states from the standpoint of tax revenues and benefits, please).We've been wrasslin' with that over here on the left coast in Washington and Oregon.

Everybody to the right of the Cascade range seems to be of the opinion that their tax dollars subsidizes all them liberals on the left side of the Cascades.

In actuality, the opposite is true, at least here in Washington: King, Pierce and Snohomish counties (Olympia north to Everett...greater Pugetopolis) is about 80% of the Washington state economy. We subsidize the rest of the state.

Our proposition is to slice Washington and Oregon down the Cascades. The area West of the divide will be the state of Cascadia, east of the divide will be the state of Not Much :D

It'll be interesting to see how they fair.

Garrett Lowell
02-26-2003, 11:54 AM
Irks you when your boy whores himself like this, doesn't it? Whats he gonna do next, draft our wives into official USA brothels open to any nation with a security counsel vote? He's basically bending us all over, taking $90 each to pay to Turkey. Don't get angry at me, stan, I am not buying off turkey with your money.Hey Pat, where were you when Clinton whored us all out to N. Korea?

"The Clinton appeasement program for North Korea included hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, food, oil and even a nuclear reactor. However, the agreement was flawed and lacked even the most informal means of verification.

In return, Kim elected to starve his people while using the American aid to build uranium bombs. The lowest estimate is that Kim starved to death over 1 million of his own people, even with the U.S. aid program."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/1/7/164846.shtml

[ 02-26-2003, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Garrett Lowell ]

Garrett Lowell
02-26-2003, 11:58 AM
Actually, it'a a sign of weakness when I get pulled into these lame troll posts and threads.

PatCox
02-26-2003, 01:00 PM
And where was Dick Cheney when we sold nuclear reactors to North Korea? Why, he was on the board of directors of the company that sold the reactors.

Rocky
02-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Broke my keyboard on this one, unless there's a virus going around.

During the early Clinton years, hard-liners and so-called conservative hawks advocated a pre-emptive strike to halt North Korea's nuclear weapons development before it could field an atomic bomb. Instead of taking the hard line, President Clinton elected to rely on former President Jimmy Carter and decided to appease the Marxist-Stalinist dictatorship.

Carter met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang and returned to America waving a piece of paper and declaring peace in our time. Kim, according to Carter, had agreed to stop his nuclear weapons development.

The Clinton appeasement program for North Korea included hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, food, oil and even a nuclear reactor. However, the agreement was flawed and lacked even the most informal means of verification.

In return, Kim elected to starve his people while using the American aid to build uranium bombs. The lowest estimate is that Kim starved to death over 1 million of his own people, even with the U.S. aid program.So where is this North Korean bomb? Other than in Rush Limbaugh's wet dreams, I mean. And just what should we have attacked? The one million starving people? Instead of bombing the hell out of them like a real man, the scumbag sent food, oil, and a small reactor incapable of making anything but electricity.

All those wondering where Bush is coming from better check out this www.newsmax.com (http://www.newsmax.com) site, you'll learn a lot of things, such as that Iraq has guided aircraft capable of hitting the United States - oops, sorry, capable of flying several hundred kilometers. This is the kind of thinking that got us where we are today. I have never seen so much unadulterated bull**** on one web page in my life.

Another take on North Korea:

"....Pyongyang began its uranium program after Washington failed to live up to its side of a 1994 agreement, and accelerated those efforts after the Bush administration repudiated an earlier US pledge of "no hostile intent."

Letter to the New Yorker, 3/3/0

[ 02-26-2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Rocky ]

LeeG
02-26-2003, 01:08 PM
Be strong Garrett, be strong.
Actually $90 seems pretty cheap. I don't get it Pat, is the fact that arranging "allies" costs money or that it's $90?
From what I've read about the cost of the GulfWar to Turkeys economy $90 sounds like a deal and a half. Think of it Pat, $90 is like having a moving van parked outside the house with everyone ready to carry stuff inside,,but the landlady says "you oafs trampled my flowers last time so if you want to come in the front door it'll take $90 UPFRONT, if that's too much you can drive around back and carry it up from the alley way where there's 50 steps and the neighbor hood kids playing in the alley smoking crack can watch your truck"

LeeG
02-26-2003, 01:11 PM
*note to self, if leader is made fun of folks will rise to his defense and we're back to Bill and Bush battering while Bin Laden beams.

On Vacation
02-26-2003, 01:53 PM
Edited for Feb. 26, 2003. Man this vote will be a close one, when its taken. :D

You know after sitting back and reading for a bit, I will vote for Pat Cox as being the most patriotic human in this country. I can't recall, in three years time, of ever seeing someone spending 24/7 on the forum conveying such displeasure with Everything in this country, policies, leaders, life, cruel guidelines for succeeding, called work, and social injustice. If it is our patriotic duty, as citizens of this nation to openly whine and complain , then Meerkat is the most loyal citizen of this nation behind Meerkat.

I here by nominate you for the Pulizer peace prize next year. Take a break man, and get out a bit and take a look around you, at even the fog. Geewizz.

Instead of complaining about how everyone is doing it wrong, tell us HOW YOU WOULD RUN THIS NATION, foreign policies, and pay for all the freebies, and run for office, next time around. Man you need some better medication.