PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm thru being obtuse, where the hellll is Cleek?

Ed Harrow
11-11-2000, 09:43 PM
Anybody know?

ishmael
11-11-2000, 11:06 PM
All I know Ed, is that he said when he first posted he wouldn't have much time.

none
11-11-2000, 11:47 PM
he's hard at work fill'n out those extra ballots in FLA....huuuummm maybe I shouldn't have voted for Carter, after all he never ran an ad this year...( I really voted for Cleek)

Gib Sosman
11-12-2000, 12:19 AM
Well, cleeking, I mean speaking, strictly for myself, I miss his cleeky comments: funny, knowledgeable, cranky, and provocative.

Maybe he is just reconfiguring his computer settings to double-cleek.

Hopefully he is not up the cleek, bobbing around without a paddle.

SailBoatDude
11-12-2000, 11:09 AM
. . . all comments are tung and Cleek . . . and I am in Florida, we not that embarrassed

B. Burnside
11-13-2000, 12:06 AM
Ed, we were being obtuse, not you. You were being obleek.

John R Smith
11-13-2000, 06:08 AM
I think the Committee are obviously having trouble with Cleek. It seems they are trying to re-position him in the marketplace, with little success so far. But notice how Rosen, also a lawyer (coincidence?) has quietly taken his place. Perhaps Rosen IS Cleek - you will notice that neither have ever posted a picture of themselves, nor their boat. Only the Chemist knows the truth.

John

Scott Rosen
11-13-2000, 06:25 AM
Hah. Rosen is Cleek?!

Rosen is Cleek with a frontal lobotomy after a rough night on the town. But for the wit and the knowledge, I'd be right there.

John R Smith
11-13-2000, 06:33 AM
You see how he denies it? But of course, he would.

thechemist
11-13-2000, 11:08 AM
He has no choice but to deny it. He is not programmed to respond in that area. The Committee does not feel that Artificial Intelligences [AI] are reliable enough to be allowed to assume multiple valences. Therefore, we are programmed to respond only in certain discrete areas and not others.

none
11-13-2000, 04:38 PM
hay didn't Cark Kent denie being Superman???
now Mr "Smith"(?!?!?!) might be on to somthing... http://media4.hypernet.com/~dick/ubb/wink.gif

none
11-13-2000, 04:39 PM
ooopps I ment "Clark Kent"

Gib Sosman
11-13-2000, 05:25 PM
Maybe he is getting ready to occupy the White House. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
"President Cleek?" How about it... Bob where are ya when your country needs ya?
Here's Vote One. If We the Boat People elect Bob President, while the other two are duking it out (kind of Neanderthal-like, really: "Me Gore!" "Me Bush!" "Bam! Whap!")...why, he might not only ban PWC's but might even make wooden boat ownership mandatory.
And of course he could choose his Cabinet (and cabinetmakers, joiners, caulkers, riggers, etc.) right from this Forum!
I myself must decline any offer of a Cabinet Post... who wants to be the Vice President under Prez Cleek?

(seriously though, I don't know Mr. Cleek except through reading his posts on this forum... I hope he is well and happy, and my jokes are not meant to make fun of him or be at his personal expense. And no, a lawyer didn't tell me to include that as a disclaimer... I mean it... clearly, many Forum members think of Mr Cleek as a very special person.)

Bob Cleek
11-15-2000, 08:48 PM
I'm still alive and well... just busy as all get out. Got this new house and I'm trying to get it pulled together. We're talking a total remodel job here... another "bit off more than I could chew" number! LOL

Nope, I've never been pictured on the net. I'm afraid somebody would morph my head to one of those... oh, well, you know what I mean. Maybe someday... when I learn how to use the kid's scanner.

As Rosen will attest, things are really busy around this time of year in the law biz. Tis' the season to be dysfunctional! With the holidays coming up, the divorce game gets really hectic. Shame, but a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do to support his boat habit!

As I've said before, I'm taking it a little easier these days. I COULD be spending three or four hours a day playing in here like the good old days, but gosh, I gotta earn a living and keep my boats afloat... unfortunately not in that order! LOL

I'll be around... thanks for thinking of me!

BTW... I am NOT Rosen and vice versa... Rosen does bankruptcies and I do divorces... not mutually exclusive specialties and we do complement each other, but... Just think of us like your friendly undertaker... you don't ever want to need our services, but when things start smelling really bad, who ya' gonna call?

Ed Harrow
11-16-2000, 01:05 PM
Ummmm, George W? Katherine Harris? Bill (AKA Whiskey Delta)? Hilly? Monica?

Greg H
11-16-2000, 04:25 PM
Baker, James Baker....

Paul Pless
10-11-2012, 08:05 AM
where the hell is ed harrow???

Mrleft8
10-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Ed's in Massachusetts..... Where are you?