PDA

View Full Version : Calendars

J. Dillon
01-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Do you have a big one with a splashy picture each month ? Or like me just a big box, the date and with plenty of room for events coming up ?

I'm finding that at my age one needs lots of room for various doctors appointments, besides I can come here for pictures of pin up girls or boats of all things.
;)
JD

Bruce Hooke
01-23-2006, 05:03 PM
I have a number of calendars with pretty pictures on them scattered around the house -- call it the "Picture-A-Month Club"! However, I rarely write on these calendars. For scheduling I largely use Outlook and a pocket sized date book, plus a print-out of the next three months (one month to a page) that I hang up on the wall to get the big picture...

Figment
01-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Our dog is a "calendar boy", so of course we have a few of his calendars pinned up here and there. But we don't actually use them as calendars.

The desk-blotter-size calendar at work, in addition to tracking jobs and all manner of work-related happenings, also tracks all medical appointments for both of my parents and my aunt. Writing smaller hasn't worked, so I think we need to get a bigger calendar. :rolleyes:

I maintain an outlook calendar for my own stuff.

Meerkat
01-23-2006, 09:14 PM
I received a very nice sailing themed calendar for 2006 from a forumite. First calendary I've had.

Mom was big on jotting down appointments and etc. on the calendar in the kitchen. These days I use the software that came with my Palm Tungston. Very handy indeed! (Friends do not let friends buy Pocket PC's ;) )