PDA

View Full Version : The Government of the U.S.A. is PURE,HONEST,HONORABLE and HOLY

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 08:13 AM
There are no other reasons we have initiated war in Iraq then the ones I have cited above....there are no economic reasons ....no monetary reasons ....and nothing but a genuine desire to free the Iraqi people and prevent WMD's from being used against us or sold to terrorists who might use them against us....to this end we are willing to send our young men and women to face whatever horrors are associated with this war...that is their obligation as young citizens of the U.S.A.....death..mutilation ...and capture and consequent tortures....we will subject them to this because we are PURE in our reasons....HONEST....HONORABLE....and HOLY....and we have the most brilliant and HONEST representation in Congress we have ever had in this Nations History..... there are NO absolutly NO economic reasons for fighting this War....we would NEVER do a thing like that!!!!....Note to my son...I prefer being commited to a place in a warm climate!!!

km gresham
03-25-2003, 08:17 AM
Um, on that brilliant honest representation in congress - I can think of a few exceptions.

I'll even name names - Daschle, clinton, Rangle, Byrd, Jeffords - I could go on :(

Other than that I'll concur with your statement.

stan v
03-25-2003, 08:20 AM
Cap'n, I agree! Is Texas warm enough for you? :D

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 08:22 AM
Stan...Corpus Christi....water front and you have a deal!!!!

stan v
03-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Can you speak Spanish? ;)

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 08:27 AM
Si..Si!!...mucho Tacos..

stan v
03-25-2003, 08:30 AM
Mucho Tacos will work for the first 60 - 90 days. By then you'll have picked up 'enchilada', that will complete your new balanced diet. :D

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 08:33 AM
Is OI VEY Spanish sounding???

stan v
03-25-2003, 08:36 AM
:D :D

Mrleft8
03-25-2003, 08:44 AM
AND.... "Uno mas cervessa por favor!" Unless you go to Puerto Rico.... Then it'd be..."Uno math therbasthas por fabor!" :D

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 08:48 AM
My good wife...young, beautifull and part Swiss...part French and part Puerto Rican informed me of the meaning of those words.....unoubtedly you are correct!!!

Ed Harrow
03-25-2003, 09:33 AM
ROTFLMHO! Fascists on the right, Commies on the left, it all balances out. tongue.gif

[ 03-25-2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Ed Harrow ]

Rocky
03-25-2003, 09:41 AM
You can try to blame Clinton for this but it won't sell. About the best you can do is we have to have a war now because we didn't have one then. No good.

WWheeler
03-25-2003, 09:46 AM
So it is a holy war, then? How do you say that in Arabic? Jihad?

Gresham CA
03-25-2003, 09:53 AM
Good one Donn, tasteless but good.

km gresham
03-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Thank you, Donn. Some seem to forget we've been blessed with two of them :(

Rocky
03-25-2003, 10:01 AM
Oh right, the carpetbagger. With all the Mexicans around here how come you still have to go to Taco Bell?

That's the problem with these Democrats, they sit around like a bunch of wimps talking about issues. How come they're not out finding some honey who would've screwed Bush at one of the keggers if he hadn't puked on her instead? Or someone from our commmander-in-chief's service days when he was AWOL for a year? You know damn well that's what the Republicans would be doing right now.

[ 03-25-2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Rocky ]

km gresham
03-25-2003, 10:05 AM
carpetbagger, Rocky? She was a lifetime card carrying resident of NY wasn't she? She wore the NY hat and all. Fooled enough people to get elected.

Rocky
03-25-2003, 10:16 AM
New York has a long tradition of electing people from elsewhere. I don't have a problem with that. Bush's old man had a little problem saying where he was from too, as I recall.

Bruce Taylor
03-25-2003, 10:22 AM
"Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!"

Allen Ginsberg, Howl

"For everything that lives is holy."

Wm. Blake

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 10:23 AM
Donn.....Jihad or Jewhad ...I'm a bit suspicious that we have all "binhad"....something does not smell to good....at least to this "old cap'n"

TomRobb
03-25-2003, 10:38 AM
A Little League game?

Bruce Taylor
03-25-2003, 10:51 AM
I'm a bit suspicious that we have all "binhad"....:D

If this war were being fought for a single reason it would be the first of its kind.

I can barely explain my own decisions, much less the actions of entire nations.

I think it was Victor Frankl who said you should live your life as if you had lived it before and had acted as wrongly then as you are about to do now.

Cap'n R an R
03-25-2003, 11:02 AM
Donn...the first pro baseball game my wife ever saw was in Ft Lauderdale....in 1987 or 88....I got us box seats next to the Yankee dugout...cost about $4.50 each...700 fans in the stadium...night game....Bucky Showalter was the Manager...Jim leyritz was the Yankee catcher...Stankowski played second base....the score was 17 to 15 and Leyritz started a bench clearing brawl....my wife was hooked...we've been going ever since....she loves hockey also....is there a message in there somewhere????

Wayne Jeffers
03-25-2003, 11:28 AM
"The Government of the U.S.A. is PURE, HONEST, HONORABLE and HOLY"

Yeah, just ask the Native Americans! :rolleyes:

Wayne

Don Olney
03-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by km gresham:
carpetbagger, Rocky? She was a lifetime card carrying resident of NY wasn't she? She wore the NY hat and all. Fooled enough people to get elected.Clinton didn't fool anyone. She won the election because her opponent, Rick Lazio, campaigned like an immature, lightweight, arrogant, hack politician from Long Island.

And she didn't win by "just enough", she whipped Lazio like an egg sucking dog. She carried a couple of solid Republican counties in upstate NY too.

When Clinton announced her candidacy for the NY Senate race, she had the highest "negatives" of any candidate ever running for Senate. Voters of both parties were eager to vote for anyone other than Clinton -- except as it turned out, Rick Lazio. From the moment he opened his squeaky mouth, his numbers started to drop and they kept falling.

Lazio spent $39 million on his failed campaign. A lot of it was sent from out of state (so much for the carpetbagger theme). And he still couldn't win against one of the most hated women in America.

He is such a loser that the Bush administration didn't even bother to consider him for an appointment.