PDA

View Full Version : Oysters for Brekkie!!! yeeeeeflaminha!!

Wild Dingo
12-03-2002, 09:27 PM
Well mates... there I was in me jocks and socks just breakin out me morning cuppa before the mob starts bayin for tucker and startin their days thingys... when the ol tinkler starts a howlin from the wall near the corner... "gawd flamin eck thats blown it!" I mutter as I trot of the bedroom to grab some togs and am beaten to the phone by Cinty in her jarmmies who always runs when that thing rings even when shes asleep she'll run to the phone!!... "who the blazes is that" I ask as she looks weirdly at the thing in her hand that seems from her expressions to have become really weirdly alive!... she looks at me then back at the thing in her hand then back at me "ang on I'll just get dad" she says as she hands the phone over giggling her pretty sleep tousled little nut off... :rolleyes: twit! tongue.gif

"Gidday?" I says and pickin up me cuppa I step out the door cause the ringin sound had by now gotten the whole bunch of hoons up and roarin "Who is it?" "Is that for me" "Its for me" "Its always for you! Its for me isnt it dad?"... I pokes me tongue out at the lot of em and mouth back at them through the glass "nah! Its for me!!"... I shut the door to the sounds of "yeah right dad" and "hahahahahhahhaahaha okay enough fun dad hand it over!" but I firmly held the door shut against the phone hogging hoardes and spoke into that thing...

"Gidday?" I mutter again "Hello is this the Wild Dingo?... This is Winston Churchill here" or some such says the voice on the phone... now Im not the brightest match in the box I'll admit it... but heck mates even I know old Winston hasnt got an Hamerican accent!! :eek:

So I laugh that uncertain laugh one gets when you feel you should know who it is on the other end of the blower in yer hand but your not sure "gidday" I says again "yeah who is this?" I asks in me nicest voice... "Its OysterMike" says the voice on the other end... "Flamin beawdy!" says I and we yapped and jawed and talked for gawd nows how long! excellent stuff! clear as a bell he was like standin right next to me no static no nothin just his voice talkin in its weird hard to unnerstan way... flamin brilliant I think If he would just slow down a tad Id sorta maybe possibly unnerstan that way way strong accent!! tongue.gif

So anyways during all our yappin he puts is nipper on to say gidday... and buggar me if there isnt this flamin Aussie accent comes over the line... now I definantly reckon ol Oysters havein a lend of me now!!... hes put on a video of Paul Hogan in Croc Dundee he has and is sayin its his nipper!!... fair dinkum! If the buggar had just pinched his nose to get the nasal twang right I reckon he may just pass muster! HA!!! :cool:

Soooo... I had Oysters for brekkie this morning with me coffee and juice and by geeez mates what a feed!!... flamin eck! that fellas got one strong accent when on the blower!!whooooeeebob! real down south accent!! exaflaminent! :D

Good on yer mate! :D

So what'd yous fellas and sheilas have with your brekkie?... and for yous fellas up there in the lands of upandover whatd you have for dinner lunch or whatever at 7.30am here?

This place never ever ever seaces to amaze me!! :D

Take it easy
Shane

On Vacation
12-03-2002, 10:06 PM
Actually, we all should get together a real Conflab with the upside down world of forumites. Man you guys are a hoot. You talk funny, you don't know how to spell, you call your loving bride poop, which we know as Texas cattle residue, and now you got big beans to say we talk funny. :D You make my sides hurt.

Oh, one more thing, I can just picture you running around in your britches in the sunup hours around the fickled hoons proding them off to the higher learning facilites. Guys can you picture this fellow of the minority even telling six wimmin what to do?? :rolleyes:

skuthorp
12-04-2002, 03:50 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if we could pick a US West Coast or Sydney WB show in say,2 years or so, so we can all save up and really get together? Or maybe a 'virtual' show in two or more countries at the same time with tele-conferencing etc. What do you think?

Meerkat
12-04-2002, 05:30 AM
You keep having oysters for breakfast Shane and you're likely to end up with another hoon :D :eek: :D

The Port Townsend, Washington USA Wooden Boat Festival would be a perfect venue for an international forum get together smile.gif September 2003 - be there or be square ;)

Wild Dingo
12-04-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Meerkat:
You keep having oysters for breakfast Shane and you're likely to end up with another hoonAint gonna happen mate!! :( snip snip snippetty snip :eek: :D

Originally posted by Meerkat:
The Port Townsend, Washington USA Wooden Boat Festival would be a perfect venue for an international forum get together smile.gif September 2003 - be there or be square ;) Now we could always say Goolwa 2003 couldnt we mate?? but no... we considers your travel etc... so were thinking somewheres halfway in the middle sort of thing werent we mate... any suggestions?? Easter Island?? :eek: New Zealands pretty cool too :D : :rolleyes:

Take it easy
Shane

[ 12-04-2002, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

Mrleft8
12-04-2002, 08:01 AM
I vote for a small untouristed location in the south pacific. Preferably one with no terrorist training camps....

Memphis Mike
12-04-2002, 12:06 PM
"Aint gonna happen mate!! snip snip snippetty snip"

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch........ I bet
that hurt. :D

On Vacation
12-04-2002, 12:56 PM
Look , I have been blamed for a lot of things, but creating hoons about nine thousand miles away, man if Monica knew that, she would have dumped Bill a long time ago. :D tongue.gif

Bruce Taylor
12-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Well, I had Oysters for brunch!

At first I thought it was Jesse Helms, calling to chat about my Cuban connections. Luckily, it was just old Skiffy, passing the time of day.

The man definitely sounds like where he's from!

Where will he strike next? :D And who's paying his phone bill?? :eek:

[ 12-04-2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Bruce Taylor ]

Memphis Mike
12-04-2002, 04:34 PM
He struck here on Sunday. Said somethin
about some feller that wuz "rubbin" him
the wrong way. Said it made the har
stand up on the back o his neck. :D

On Vacation
12-04-2002, 04:54 PM
Values in today's society:
Movie at the movie house-$8.00
junk to eat$5.00 each minimum
Return-butter clogged arteries and mssing the outside real world.
Going to bars: $2.00 per beer, $5.00 per shot of wiskey.
Return, a good pee or a big headache in the morning and the wife gets upset and refuses to speak for a weekend.
Phone call to Dingo:67 cents
Return-life time of giggles and laughter and true memories that keeps on giving enjoyment for the rest of your alert days on Earth.

Phone call to Memphis Mike, 15 cents.
return-I learn a new way to talk southern and find out that he isn't all bad for a left winger. :D

Phone call to Bruce: 20 cent
Return-A nice exotic place to stay when traveling
the french province of Canada along with a new friend.
You make the call. Any better value for a buck, I don't know it. Cheers to all new found aquaintances. So many members and so few numbers. :D :D

John of Phoenix
12-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Hey lookie here!! Oyster Mike is coming' outa his shell!! Nice thoughts Oyster. Very :cool: .

Don Olney
12-04-2002, 05:19 PM
Oyster has a tendency to clam up.

Memphis Mike
12-04-2002, 05:33 PM
Oyster, Memphis is an exotic place too. :( :D
You haven't lived until you've seen The Peabody
Duck March, the extravegant furnishings of
Graceland and crawled down Beale Street
on all fours. :D

Bruce Taylor
12-04-2002, 05:38 PM
Well, Oyster, I've been grinning all day.

You're the only one of you, that's for sure! :D

Memphis Mike
12-04-2002, 05:54 PM
Oyster, if you go to Canada, I want to
go too. We'll both go see Uncle Bruce
and take a ride in his Hot Pink Boat. :eek: :D

Bruce Taylor
12-04-2002, 08:03 PM
Come on up, Mike. Unca Bruce will give you a ride in his boat, if Sue says it's O.K., but I don't want any horsing around up there in the bow seat, you understand?

And while we're at it, I'll show you how to do a proper Cree-style barbecue, with sticks and rope.

Memphis Mike
12-04-2002, 08:32 PM
Ain't nothin you can show me about BBQ
that I don't know already. And if Oyster
is there.... and me and him combined....
well, ROTFLMAO we'll teach ya. :D

On Vacation
12-04-2002, 08:54 PM
Mike, you are still on training wheels when it comes to BBQ. Uncle Brucie, you would be running to the outhouse in cold weather there where you live, if you eat Memphis BBQ. tongue.gif I can't get Mike to even come out of his jungle in the summer. I told him that I would pick him up and go to Mystic, but he told me Sue wouldn't let him leave. What a wuss. :D

Memphis Mike
12-04-2002, 08:59 PM
Yew piece o crap. Your gonna make me burn
my dinner. I gotta git. :D :D :D

On Vacation
12-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Brucie, what you say I import you some real BBQ. It packs swell, freezes super, ships overnight, not overpriced. Yea???