PDA

View Full Version : What a Woman!!

Fooler
12-07-2003, 01:45 PM
Yes siree, ya gotta love this gal! Ann Coulter is more than just one fine look'n animal- she's smarter than three dozen Liberals penned up in a corral! ;) tongue.gif :D

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/annblack_tb.jpg

imported_Steven Bauer
12-07-2003, 01:47 PM
Unfortunately she's a shameless liar.

Steven

[ 12-07-2003, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Steven.Bauer ]

Fooler
12-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Heh, Heh- she can "bring home the bacon" too! Does't get much better than a conservative brianiac who can dress up AND shoot!! :eek: :D

I jus love these smiley guys- smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif :cool:

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun_tb.jpg

LaMess
12-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Well if I could say it better in my own words I would. Stand back this guy is a professional.

Garry Trudeau (http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.html?uc_full_date=20031116)

Meerkat
12-07-2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks LaMess, that was priceless! :D

JimD
12-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by True Grit:
Heh, Heh- she can "bring home the bacon" too! Does't get much better than a conservative brianiac who can dress up AND shoot!! :eek: :D

I jus love these smiley guys- smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif :cool:

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun_tb.jpgI hope that's not a very powerful rifle or she'll be laying on her back if she fires it in that position. But she's probably pretty good at laying on her back, too :D

Meerkat
12-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Heh, Heh- she can "bring home the bacon" too! Don't get too close then TG: the bacon she brings home may be yours! :D

Fooler
12-07-2003, 02:16 PM
He-haw!! Off to a little git-together for the holidays, later boys. Here's one of my favorite AC comments- ;)

"Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like Liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

Kinda like Maine, ayup! ;) :eek:

Meerkat
12-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Annual sand pounder's convention? :D

Fooler
12-07-2003, 02:29 PM
Hey Gopher- what are those little green guys at the bottom of your posts? Sure hope they ain't the peas from your brain,'cause one good fart would blow them away!! :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D tongue.gif :cool:

Meerkat
12-07-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey Gopher- what are those little green guys at the bottom of your posts? Sure hope they ain't the peas from your brain,'cause one good fart would blow them away!! Reminder: Please don't use our Forum to post rude comments. -Scot

Fooler
12-07-2003, 05:46 PM
HE-HAW!!!! Gopher, you little 'ol hypocrit!! Wasn't this yours????

"Annual sand pounder's convention?"

And then ya go running to "The Government" of Scot!!! ;) tongue.gif :eek: :D Man, you are one poor, confused little pony! Just like a Liberal!! If you're gonna dish it, take it, or go crawl back in your hole!!

Ah well, later, got a dinner date. Try to think things through first, OK? :D :rolleyes: At least try to make it sport'n, or I'll get bored. :(

Meerkat
12-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Ah well, forgive me if I no longer wish to cast pearls before swine! Besides, Oyster gets irked if pearls are cast! :D

ahc
12-07-2003, 07:49 PM
LaMess - Ann Coulter would never say "I don't know." That just isn't in her vocabulary. Even we conservatives have to wonder if Ann is an asset or liability at any given moment. Of course, you lefties have your own village idiots in both Michael Moore and Al Franken. hehehe

True Grit - stop menacing the insane.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-07-2003, 08:25 PM
If this women is for real, she is very scary. I hope she doesn't have a lot of followers

stan v
12-07-2003, 08:27 PM
I love Ann Coulter. Sharp as a tack and funny, too.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-07-2003, 08:31 PM
and we wonder where the nazi movement started :rolleyes: :(

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-07-2003, 08:42 PM
The apparent advocacy by many american right wing prophets of unilateral action on many fronts is forming a very dark and somber view of the United States. All personal distaste aside, I find it likely that the United States will in future become the next evil empire against which freedom must be defended. Perhaps this will not happen in my lifetime, but I think there is a good chance it will happen. :(

ahc
12-07-2003, 09:00 PM
Oh right, Peter, America is the bad guy. Remember that when Toronto is attacked and it's the US that comes to your rescue.

LaMess
12-07-2003, 09:15 PM
If you have any knowledge of our foreign policy over the last few decades and you are a caring and reasonible person you already know us to be an Evil Empire. The goal has been to maximize American profits over people.

It is the job of the good hearted people who are left to love liberty and to stand up and shout about injustice. We must stop the killing crafted to secure profit.

If you don't recognize why so many people are saying this just do a little research.

It isn't hard to wallow in the innocent blood of the slain if you don't care about the truth.

Deny this at our peril.

ahc
12-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Wait, I've got to adjust my tin foil hat. Okay, I'm ready for your "peril."

stan v
12-07-2003, 09:30 PM
ahc :D

They really are funny, like a dog chasing cars. tongue.gif

Harry Miller
12-07-2003, 09:34 PM
Oh right, Peter, America is the bad guy. Remember that when Toronto is attacked and it's the US that comes to your rescue. IIRC (and I do) the last time Toronto was attacked it was by the U.S.

stan v
12-07-2003, 09:51 PM
quote:
If you have any knowledge of our foreign policy over the last few decades and you are a caring and reasonible person you already know us to be an Evil Empire. The goal has been to maximize American profits over people.

This is an incredible quote. I don't know how any thinking person with an education can believe this to be correct. LaMess, I'm very surprised at this thought. The last few decades have demonstrated America to be an Evil Empire? Without America these last few decades, there would indeed be several evil empires. I'm at a loss here.

NormMessinger
12-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by stan v:
I love Ann Coulter. Sharp as a tack and funny, too.Come on, Stan. Fess up. Your orderly told you to say that didn't he?

ahc
12-07-2003, 10:10 PM
Yeah, Harry. And imperialists that we are, we made you an American territory? Uh, no, that isn't it. I know, we made you a legitimate state in the Union? Uh, no, that isn't it. Oh, that's right, you're still associated with those Brits, right? We meany old imperialists must have been asleep at the wheel on that one, huh?

Mrleft8
12-07-2003, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.... Or a 6 foot Australian...... Or a 5 foot 6 inch Texan.... Hell, I wouldn't even get near enough to her to hear her whine.... She'd be pretty good looking if she'd take the jack boots off and stop the constant"I'm a dumb blonde idiot" routine.

LaMess
12-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Actually we invaded them several times and they always have kicked our ass. I think we could take them now but we won't try for fear we would be infected with the virus of compassion.

mmd
12-08-2003, 12:00 AM
Actually, ahc, you lost that one, but you were trying to annex us. But that was a long time ago, and we have forgiven you.

Jim H
12-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Mrleft8:
I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.... Or a 6 foot Australian...... Or a 5 foot 6 inch Texan.... Hell, I wouldn't even get near enough to her to hear her whine.... She'd be pretty good looking if she'd take the jack boots off and stop the constant"I'm a dumb blonde idiot" routine.You've got it all wrong...let her keep the boots...a leather outfit a'la catwoman...a cat'o nine tails...you bad democrat you...hoooooowllllll! :D tongue.gif

[ 12-08-2003, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Jim Hillman ]

Meerkat
12-08-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by NormMessinger:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stan v:
I love Ann Coulter. Sharp as a tack and funny, too.Come on, Stan. Fess up. Your orderly told you to say that didn't he?</font>[/QUOTE]:D Dam nit Norm, you stole that line before I could! ;) :D

LaMess, that post was right on!

Meerkat
12-08-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by mmd:
Actually, ahc, you lost that one, but you were trying to annex us. But that was a long time ago, and we have forgiven you.Just don't let your guard down - as a nation, we'll do anything for a buck - and have! :D

Fooler
12-08-2003, 12:21 AM
http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun_tb.jpg

Dang Varmit :D

Bob Smalser
12-08-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by LaMess:
That's a bit extreme from a reasonable adult, isn't it Lynn....?....you sure sound a lot like Colter...

But anyway, if you haven't read Dr. Barber on your thesis you certainly should.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/foreign/barberf.htm

He's a step ahead and from a different perspective than Huntington and has some valuable things to say. Oddly, where he and I part company is over education and families, but that's another discussion.

Fooler
12-08-2003, 12:59 AM
Interesting article, but not an honest exploration, rather a construct to serve the summary expressed in the next-to-last paragraph. Obviously the economic pressure to survive wins out- Jihad, environmentalism, etc. are luxuries constrained by available excess resources, and in a world where facilitated communication and information flows dominate democracy is the most agreeable arbitrator between myrid competing interests/factors. Even an old cowboy knows that! And the Left will figure it out after it happens, then complain that they were cheated out of whatever. :D :eek: ;)

Whoa- almost 1:00 again- time to hit the 'ol hay. :eek:

Alan D. Hyde
12-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Let's look at things in less than thumbprint size:

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/annblack.jpg

Alan

Joe (SoCal)
12-08-2003, 10:55 AM
OK Alan
http://www.hermes-press.com/coulter2.jpg

http://www.americanpolitics.com/coulterwishing.jpg

http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/images/ann_coulter_brownshirt.jpg

Dutch.Rub
12-08-2003, 11:25 AM
.....hmmm....I love uvula tickling.... :rolleyes:

-----------

ALL AMERICAN ALL THE TIME

http://www.anzwers.org/trade/temptations/13-z1-255a.jpg

... whats the deal here with the little red x.....

[ 12-08-2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Amsterdam Shag ]

Joe (SoCal)
12-08-2003, 11:34 AM
And Stan I love your little red x signature :D

Keith Wilson
12-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Ann Coulter is the mirror image of Al Sharpton,
another example of Invective-as-Entertainment, which has done a surprising amount of harm to US politics. Good God, trying to rehabilitate Joe McCarthy! Who's next, Mussolini? Porfirio Diaz?
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/db/2003/db031116.gif

Shang
12-08-2003, 12:40 PM
http://www.conservativebookservice.com/bookimages/30/c6230_full.jpg

Twenty-nine, ninety-five...and it talks.
(Could'd been worse, they could have come out with an inflatable...)

Ed Harrow
12-08-2003, 01:14 PM
TG, you married?

LaMess
12-08-2003, 02:08 PM
There is an inflatable being developed but they can't figure out how to fill it with enough hot air.

Meerkat
12-08-2003, 02:14 PM
I wonder if True Grit is the artist formerly known as Truelove - but I truly don't care! :D

Fooler
12-08-2003, 02:29 PM
Howdy- just got back from check'n the boat- hav'n some new diesels put in! :D

Looks like all the two-faced cowboys around here are AFRAID :eek: :eek: of a strong woman. Guess they all like the dumb ones, don't make them feel so small.... :D Too bad boys, don't know what you're missi'n! :D , but I've known a lot of little boys liv'n in men's bodies!

Married more years and count'n than I can remember to a really smart woman- who can shoot as straight as me! smile.gif Blonde too. ;)

Meerkat
12-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Got kids?

Chris Coose
12-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Patricia J. Williams
The Nation
"To criticize the Administration is persistently recast as a "personal attack". "Bush-hating", the newly strategically minded turn of phrase, is a semantic device that turns Democrats or other dissenters into duck hunters- reflexive emotional sportsman rather than serious analysts of public policy. It's just Northern peevishness about his folksiness rather than his policy of pre-emptive warfare. It's about his twang rather than his reactionary judicial nominations. It's about his cowboy boots, not the restrictions in civil liberties. And indeed it does seem rather churlish to speak of anything so grim as casualities if the only question on the table is wether Bush is or isn't a basically likeable fellow, what with his down-home, turkey-serving, God-fearing, baseball-throwing, all-'round folksy-cowpoke manliness. But all that is quite beside the point. It will require the most courageous kind of citizenship to put our ears to the ground for the terrible resonance of all that wacking in the wilderness."

Calvin Trillian
One Way George Bush's Surprise Visit to Baghdad (Sort of) May Have Come About

Supreme Commander Rove, despite his power,
Watched, helpless, as his finest stuntwent sour.
Off San Diego, he'd arranged, with glee
A perfect picture, Victory at Sea-
The flight suit and the banner all just right,
The ship turned so the city's out of sight.
Air Guardsman Bush, responding to those greetings,
Made one forget he'd missed a year of meetings.
A poster shot! The candidate's in clover-
Or would have been had Bush's war been over.
If he can't stanch the stream of GI dead,
The Democrats may use that shot instead.
Supreme Commander Rove knew he must seek a replacement shot. And then he cried, "Eureka!

ahc
12-08-2003, 04:17 PM
MMD, Harry: Oooohh, you are actually willing to admit your "heinous," militaristic past in which you defended your country? I'm sure world opinion would not look too favorably on those actions today. hehehe

mmd
12-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Of course we defended our country; we just didn't invade you preemptively to do it. ;)

ahc
12-08-2003, 07:45 PM
And we, too, defend our country from terrorists who killed 3000 on our soil in one day. That's a war. That's what we're fighting. It would help if you Canadians would take a look at your immigration policy. It's making our job exceedingly more difficult. Which brings me back to the day when Toronto gets hit - we'll be there for you, even though you despise us. Who's the enemy?

Dan Cavins
12-08-2003, 09:13 PM
Wow! Everyone has too much time on their hands.

Fooler
12-08-2003, 09:46 PM
http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/annbrew.jpg

Meerkat
12-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by ahc:
And we, too, defend our country from terrorists who killed 3000 on our soil in one day. That's a war. That's what we're fighting. Who's the enemy?Just how is the war with Saudi Arabia going?

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
12-08-2003, 10:28 PM
Dang....What a hottie. :eek: Can I change my mind and be a conservative instead? :D

stan v
12-08-2003, 10:49 PM
It's refreshing to have a conservative troll on the forum. Welcome aboard True Grit. :D

Speaking of hotties, have any of you seen Laura Ingrahm? :D Y'all can keep Molly and Susan Estrich... :eek:

[ 12-08-2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: stan v ]

mmd
12-08-2003, 11:41 PM
ahc, if you believe that because a person doesn't always agree with you it means that they despise you, I fear for the longevity of your marriage. :D Disagreements come and go, but hatred isn't the certain by-product. As for the problems you have defending yourselves from terrorists attacking from the Great White North, I don't recall that the terrorists who so savagely attacked your citizens came to the US via Canada; it was via Florida and Boston, wasn't it?

I am pretty content with our immigration policy, I have some nice colleagues from places like Sri Lanka, Lebanon, and Poland who came to Canada to get away from strife and terrorism to live a good, productive life practicing their nautical professions and peaceably raising their families. I am quite certain that none of them own guns nor burn flags. Just nice, calm folk happy to be in a safe, calm place.

As for us Canuks coming to America for the advantages you offer, why, it's just to make room for all you Americans who come up here for the fresh air, friendliness, and low cottage prices. Of course, I can't deny that a bunch of my bretheren go to your warm spots to get away from our chilly winter, but they 'most always come back in the spring to get good beer. ;)

If seeing all people as either enemies or Americans, all situations as black or white, and all things you don't understand as threatening makes you feel comfortable, then have at it. I just hope that you don't expect me or my countrymen to agree that you are right. It's that freedom of thought thing, eh? ;)

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-10-2003, 11:51 PM
http://www.thatsweird.net/Pictures/crazy%20woman.jpg

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-11-2003, 12:10 AM
This one's scary too...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_wgirls1.jpg

Fooler
12-11-2003, 12:24 AM
YO!- somebody git the cows back in the barn! :D Tell me that's not Joe (Cold Spurt on Hudson) in another of his clever disguises! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

stan v
12-11-2003, 12:25 AM
No way that's Ms Joe! This one is much better looking!!!! :D

Fooler
12-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Ayah....... much more dangerous curves tongue.gif

CK 17
12-11-2003, 12:35 AM
Anybody else notice how that vane pops out of her forhead when she's mad--which is all the time!!

Joe Schena