PDA

View Full Version : Truth

Cap'n R an R
02-26-2003, 07:29 AM
"The United States finds itself alone because it represents the future not the past"....Shimone Peres.....Put that in your pipe and smoke it ...or choke on it,whatever you prefer....oh you America haters and ridiculers....you are to ignorant or stupid to recognize that we are You and you are US.....that's what the U.S.A. is made of ....all of you!!!!

On Vacation
02-26-2003, 07:36 AM
And yes, all you people that would like to do something to show you mean it about the issue of"against the war", the Human shield bus is leaving for Bagdad. Show us you really care and are sincere about your beliefs. ABC just interviewed the ring leader.

He was asked if he had plans about leaving if things didn't go as planned. HE said, "AHh, AHh" Thats right, you will enjoy the same voice as his people when you get there. You will die or starve to death in his land.

NormMessinger
02-26-2003, 07:44 AM
:rolleyes:

On Vacation
02-26-2003, 07:52 AM
Its a real movement, Norm. Do you really think if the U.S. attacks Irag, these Americans will ever leave freely?

Rocky
02-26-2003, 08:13 AM
While this guy is hugging Saddam maybe he could ask him about the ecology of the Red Sea and the ancient marshes of southern Iraq, not to mention the chemical experiments on live Kurds.

[ 02-26-2003, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Rocky ]

LeeG
02-26-2003, 10:23 AM
what's the topic?

Meerkat
02-26-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by LeeG:
what's the topic?I dunno, but whoever wraps themselves in "Old Gory" and humm "The Star Spangled Banner", would fit right in! :D

Whatever the topic, it's got nothing to do with truth.

[ 02-26-2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Meerkat ]

ishmael
02-26-2003, 04:31 PM
"I HEAR America singing, the varied carols I hear;
Those of mechanics—each one singing his, as it should be, blithe and strong;
The carpenter singing his, as he measures his plank or beam,
The mason singing his, as he makes ready for work, or leaves off work;
The boatman singing what belongs to him in his boat—the deckhand singing on the steamboat deck;
The shoemaker singing as he sits on his bench—the hatter singing as he stands;
The wood-cutter’s song—the ploughboy’s, on his way in the morning, or at the noon intermission, or at sundown;
The delicious singing of the mother—or of the young wife at work—or of the girl sewing or washing—Each singing what belongs to her, and to none else;
The day what belongs to the day—At night, the party of young fellows, robust, friendly,
Singing, with open mouths, their strong melodious songs."

Walt Whitman

It's a long and difficult road, but I still hear America singing.

Jack