PDA

View Full Version : HOW ABOUT GIVING IT A REST !!!!!!!

Joe (SoCal)
11-05-2004, 12:03 PM
The partisan politics are again reaching a fevered pitch.

Karen alone has started 4 partisan political threads. Even everyone's favorite liberal whipping boy ljb5 has only one thread.

Karen's top threads for today :

Guess we made them mad at us
km gresham
11-05-2004 11:49 AM

What the press knew and didn't tell
km gresham
11-05-2004 11:40 AM

Aftermath
km gresham
11-05-2004 10:49 AM

Was Kennedy the last
km gresham
11-04-2004 04:37 PM

Now I know you all are going to jump all over me because I have singled out Karen, but all I'm asking is the President himself has asked for unity and all I'm asking Karen and a few others is to kindly please GIVE IT A REST ALREADY !!!! Sheesh its fine to feel good that your side Won but be a little gracious in victory and for Gods sake GIVE IT A FREAKING REST ALREADY.

The election is OVER Kerry LOST he is NOT running anymore. Bill Clinton is not running, Hillary is definitely not running. Your VALUES won so PLEASE GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

[ 11-05-2004, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

Jim H
11-05-2004, 12:15 PM
All clear from Jesusland.

Popeye
11-05-2004, 12:16 PM
wuz there an election or something?

Billy Bones
11-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Go sell something.

No one's gloating, no one is rubbing anyone's nose in anything, we're just analyzing what happened. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Sheesh, what kind of loser would deny the winners a moment of pride. A sore one, I guess.

Elco's
11-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Go away Joe. smile.gif

Go and leave us alone for a week or so. smile.gif

Go away until our "goading" stops. :D

You'll be a happier person for it. smile.gif

Joe (SoCal)
11-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Billy Bones:
Go sell something.

No one's gloating, no one is rubbing anyone's nose in anything, we're just analyzing what happened. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Sheesh, what kind of loser would deny the winners a moment of pride. A sore one, I guess.Billy you have been one most vitrolent poster since the election. Why? Your side won you should be happy and content. I'm not sore, honestly I'm depressed that the country I love chose who they chose. It was a fair election and the choice was made nothing more I can do about it and I certainly am not going to try to battle it out on this forum for eternity nor am I going to cry in my beer. I just thought that you would take your elected leaders advice and work towards unity at least on the WBF. I see a bunch of threads still bashing the dead horse Kerry, I just want to know why, the guy lost it's over you got 4 more years then he cant run again that's it.

As for the personal attack of go sell something this year I have over 8 million is sales. I have a busy weekend set up, I think I'm conscience of selling without your reminder.

alteran
11-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Billy I didn't know you were "vitrolent"! smile.gif
And quit bothering Joe. He is "conscience" of what he doing.

Hookedonphonics.com

Billy Bones
11-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Joe, I should have used more smileys. I was being tongue in cheek, not 'vitrolent' (izzat a combination of vitriolic and virulent? ;) )

Yeah, I've been harsh, but only to those who continue to see everything someone else's fault.

Listen, Joe, a lot of folks on your side made a lot of awful statements to honest sincere folks like me, and we held to our high standards for the most part. Now that we won, let us have our moment, will ya?

BTW sincere congratulations on your sales! Lessee, $8mil in your neighborhood, is that one house or two? ;)

Joe (SoCal)
11-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by alteran:
Billy I didn't know you were "vitrolent"! smile.gif
And quit bothering Joe. He is "conscience" of what he doing.

Hookedonphonics.comAhhhhhhhhhh and in walks Al with the personal attacks :rolleyes: Just waiting in the wings hmm Al ? :rolleyes: No matter what effort is given to improve this place your there for the select few.

imported_Dutch
11-05-2004, 01:09 PM
think i'll let out the main sheet

http://www.perfectpeople.net/media/celebs/374/0155.jpg

Joe (SoCal)
11-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Dutch, ya sure do like them cheep fake, plastic enhanced women. Give me natural beauty anyday, most of the woman you have posted just look like ehhh fake, folla ;) Show me some real natural beauty.

Debra Messing
http://www.eternallove.org/prey/images/debra/debra02.jpg

Or Nicole Kidman

http://www.khattam.com/wallpapers/celebrities/nicole.jpg

Garrett Lowell
11-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Or Jennifer Connelly or Meg Ryan or Eva Longoria.

brad9798
11-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Who's 'they?' Fred Z.

Joe- time for yet another vow to stay out of political threads, no? ;)

Joe (SoCal)
11-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Brad ;)

Peter Malcolm Jardine
11-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Nicole.... :cool: :eek: :cool:

JimD
11-05-2004, 03:33 PM
Now I know you all are going to jump all over me because I have singled out Karen, Actually, I was going to commend you for singling out Karen :D

uncas
11-09-2004, 07:32 PM
I think Karen...the major offender, is hiding behind a closed door. She has been quiet recently as so many have tweeked her tail and she has no understanding as to how to respond except by throwing out garbage, changing the subject or just not facing reality...The gloating is over for her as she is unable to back up what she says. :D !
I am leaving this thread for those that are more interesting and certainly not political! Come join us on some fun discusions! ;)

Joe (SoCal)
11-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Debra Messing drooooooooool ;) tongue.gif :cool:

jwaldin
11-09-2004, 07:41 PM
If any of you who love to really get into it on forums goggle the 'Political Crossfire' forum.
Hang on to your hat though. It's down and dirty and they show no mercy.
I lurk there but like I said I'm done with politics for a long time.

Wild Wassa
11-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Joe:
"It was a fair election ..."

Not as far as the Fox Network was concerned.

"There are now 265 days to go before Bush is re-elected .... there are now 264 days until Bush is re-elected ... there are now 363 days to go until Bush is re-elected ... ... (many days pass) ... (the message remained the same) ... there are 4 days to go until Bush is re-elected ... there are now only 3 days to go ... now only two ... etc."

A very dangerous brain washing media you seem to have over there ... he was once an Australian. This election was only a practice session for Murdoch.

Warren.

[ 11-09-2004, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Wild Wassa ]

Joe (SoCal)
11-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Wild Wassa, its an absolute wonder that FNC was the FIRST news organization to predict Bush the winner :rolleyes:
I think they were the FIRST to predict Bush the winner back in JUNE :D

Hmm something tells me they would have been the LAST to predict if Kerry had won :D Fair and Balanced :D :D :D

alteran
11-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ):
Wild Wassa, its an absolute wonder that FNC was the FIRST news organization to predict Bush the winner :rolleyes:
I think they were the FIRST to predict Bush the winner back in JUNE :D

Hmm something tells me they would have been the LAST to predict if Kerry had won :D Fair and Balanced :D :D :D "Sheesh its fine to feel good that your side Won but be a little gracious in victory and for Gods sake GIVE IT A FREAKING REST ALREADY.

The election is OVER Kerry LOST he is NOT running anymore. Bill Clinton is not running, Hillary is definitely not running. Your VALUES won so PLEASE GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.
", So says Joe Foster.

Joe (SoCal)
11-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey Al what do you think of Debra Messing or Nicole Kidman ?

How long has it been for ya ???

Me I got someone to snuggle with tonight, I'm happy :D

skuthorp
11-09-2004, 08:24 PM
I'm taking the Mack out in about an hour, I'm happy too! :D

Wild Wassa
11-09-2004, 08:26 PM
So extreme media bias is considered 'making predictions'?

Murdoch didn't want his prediction to change. Telling his Editors that nothing adverse towards the Republican Party was to be printed or shown ... certainly would have helped.

US politics is fascinating. I suppose Australian Politics could be equally interesting if we weren't the 3rd most politically censored nation on the planet (from a UN report of 3 or 4 years ago). Nothing has changed.

Our PM has only one attitude towards any question asked of him ... "it is not in the Nation's interest to answer this question, we are at war." His attitude is across the board and if he does give an answer, it's a lie anyway. His Official Title is 'The Lying Rodent'. If Little Johnny's title offends, then he can be a 'Truthful Rodent'.

Jeff, I hope you get wet, it is cold here, too cold to even look at water.

Warren.

[ 11-09-2004, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Wild Wassa ]

Alan D. Hyde
11-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Why are we all jumping on Karen?

Bruce G
11-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Nicole.... Joe oh Joe why oh why did you have to post Nicole... damn she is so damn beautiful!!!! Wow oh Wow is all I have to say!!!