Are Democrats Lazy? (shameless political troll)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul Pless
    pinko commie tree hugger
    • Oct 2003

Are Democrats Lazy? (shameless political troll)

Has anybody read the Scarborough Research clip in the December 20, 2004 issue of Time ?

just a few of the statistical findings:

1) Republicans are more likely to do physical tasks for recreation, everthing from bowling and golf, to gardening; whereas Democrats are more likely to engage in watching television in their free time.

2) Republicans are more likely to engage in family oriented events than are Democrats.

3) Democrats are more likely to be overweight than Republicans. (so much for all those fat and bald comments, eh).

What conclusions do you draw?

BTW, I clearly said I was trolling, so don't take this too seriously.
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.
  • TGP
    • Nov 2004

"so don't take this too seriously."

Comment

• phillipdallen
      • May 2002

I still hear folks (Democrats) saying how astonishing it has been for the man who “nobody” wanted to win...to win. My current take is that folks like my democrat cousin can't understand that their "wisdom" is not espoused by all, rallying to the "Holy" battle flag of modern PC-liberalism. They SO don't understand it, that it does not occur to them that the world would not be as besotted with their "vision" as they are. Now we have a stop-gap president, primarily because of the lack of an electable alternative. Kerry was so completely unelectable that I find myself amazed that he got any votes at all. I wonder if his "showing" can be written off as reflexive voting by liberal elitists at universities and their bleating student/acolytes and the ones who always vote democrat regardless.
      The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
      Personal failures are too important to be trusted to others.

Comment

• LeeG
        • May 2002

Philip, I too am bamboozled.

Comment

Working...