PDA

View Full Version : The Advantages of O&O Membership.

Memphis Mike
12-15-2002, 05:22 PM
I was submitted the question not long ago
of just what it is that makes O&O
Membership favorable.

1) Considering the alternative { which is dead}
I think I'd rather be an O&O.

Would anybody like to add to the list? :D

Dave Fleming
12-15-2002, 06:19 PM
The CABAL does not submit a written questionaire to prosepective members. A descrete visit bye our Inquisitors, in the dead of night and unannounced is our preferred way of determining certain facts about said prospective member.

Anybody supposedly representing them selves as a member of the O&O CABAL must on request show their secrect decoder ring,t-shirt with the O&O CABAL emblem embroided upon it and give the appropriate code word for that day.
Anyone not fulfilling the above is an imposter and should be reported to the CABAL along with any identifying information ie: license plate number, description of individual.
The Cleaners of the CABAL will immediately be activated to dispose of said imposter.
:cool:

John B
12-15-2002, 07:24 PM
What about apprenticeships? are they gettable. I'm planning on being mean to some shopkeepers shortly. Will that help?

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-15-2002, 07:42 PM
What the Hell is O and O ???? Inquiring minds want to know...

Dave Fleming
12-15-2002, 08:03 PM
David T, the O&O definition has been covered before. Members of the CABAL don't comment on possible definitions of O&O in public. :rolleyes:

Dave Fleming
12-15-2002, 08:05 PM
The first step, after conditional acceptance bye the CABAL, is the Postulant level but many are called but ever so few are chosen.
If ya get my drift. ;)

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-15-2002, 08:18 PM
OLD and OBSCENE come to mind :D

OBTUSE and OUTDATED also.. :D :D

OBDURATE and OBJECTIONABLE :D :D :D

Oh, I have to go get my beauty sleep now... Us youngsters don't want to look old....

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-15-2002, 08:38 PM
OPPRESSIVE and ODOROUS ;)

OBSOLETE and OBNOXIOUS :D

ORNERY and OVERAGE :D

Did I mention OLD!!!!???

Memphis Mike
12-15-2002, 08:38 PM
I'm gonna git mah Sekrit DEE Coder Rang an
TEE shirt ifin I got ta come out thar an
off ya O&O West!

dAD BURN SMART ALECY old timey man anyhoo. :mad:

Does O&O East have the sekrit deCoder rings?

Dave Fleming
12-15-2002, 10:53 PM
O&O Wannbie,an O&O CABAL member does NOT talk about what accessories another member may or may not have.
Discretion is the byeword for a True O&O CABAL member.
:cool:

Joe (SoCal)
12-16-2002, 12:02 AM
O&O West this is Dhowman can your read me come in O&O West

O&O west you sound like the CABAL is like the movie Fight Club

The first rule of fight club is never talk about fight club smile.gif

Dave Fleming
12-16-2002, 01:52 AM
Dhowman, this is O&O West and while I may be O&O, I am not deaf. :D

I don't know the movie you are referring to, sorry.

Wild Dingo
12-16-2002, 02:46 AM
If I unnerstan it right... to be O&O one has to be... weird... demented... outragiously OLD... bearded... overweight... did I meantion demented?... live in the USofA for verification purposes... be cranky... ornery... downright mean... either a gnome like figure such as O&O east or a copy of Herman from the Munsters show as in O&O west... be able to wear a pink tutu {sober!}

Now meself I have no pretentions to wannabe status of this elitist seperatist mob of heathen jackals... postulate??? before such as these?? NOT I HE CRIED!!... MM wannabe is a fool a mere bagatell! a babe in arms and therefor has less chance of being acceptable to the O&O Cabal as a gnats ass... as well as that he tends to ask silly foolish questions of the O&O CABAL about subjects they have no knowledge of such as ply and googe boats... Joeboy on the mountain is also on the outer simply cause hes a babe in arms and is looking at f*******s boats!!! egad!!! he hath destroyed all his credibility or pretention for nomination to the O&O elite... sorry sunshine I was gonna tell yer that before on that other thread but you insisted on showing and arguing for that plastic peice of... "boat"

but of all things a O&O nominee postulate member must be... pure of heart! :D ...and that everyone including the CABAL fails!... but we of the otherside allow them their foolishness as it keeps the poor sods from usurping their place and station in life :cool:

Take it easy
Shane

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-16-2002, 09:41 AM
Time to start in again!!!!

OSTRACIZED and OOZING

OILY and OVERAGE

OFFENSIVE and ORNERY

Did I mention OLD, like really bleeping OLD!!!

:D tongue.gif :D

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-16-2002, 03:22 PM
OBLIVIOUS and OPPUGNANT

OUTCAST and ODD

OSTOMIED and ODERIFEROUS

OLD, BLOODY ANCIENT OLD!!!

tongue.gif tongue.gif

Bayboat
12-16-2002, 03:57 PM
I'm only 76 so I guess I don't qualify as OLD.
As far as I can tell, the main duty of O&O members is to trade recipes. I hear tell Martha is a secret associate who feeds the recipes to members whose identity has been made public. She was also the designer of the cioppino bibs with the O&O logo surrounded by fish-eating cherubs. Only members are allowed to wear them. tongue.gif

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-16-2002, 07:31 PM
ONTOLOGIST and OPPROBRIUM

OVINE and OUPHE

But *I've* got a great cheesecake recipe!! And a killer recipe for "summer spaghetti" (no heavy meat sauce) ;)

John B
12-16-2002, 10:03 PM
It's "old and opstroperous" David.
Those elite O&O types aren't going to tell you.

I'm working towards both.( so I'm told)
I'm getting quite good at the latter but I have to try harder ( gwaasshopper).

[ 12-16-2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: John B ]

Memphis Mike
12-16-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Bayboat:
I'm only 76 so I guess I don't qualify as OLD.
As far as I can tell, the main duty of O&O members is to trade recipes. I hear tell Martha is a secret associate who feeds the recipes to members whose identity has been made public. She was also the designer of the cioppino bibs with the O&O logo surrounded by fish-eating cherubs. Only members are allowed to wear them. tongue.gif Bayboat, yer a dang lar! I heered tell yew
was only 27! Yew tryin to bump me out? :mad:

O&O West, yew know I been pledgin a longer thin
him. Don't cha? smile.gif

Memphis Mike
12-16-2002, 10:32 PM
Hey O&O East! Did yew try mah grilled
pizza yit? Yum! Yum!

David Tabor (sailordave)
12-17-2002, 08:17 AM
Well I'm not telling NUTHIN'! Although virgin olive oil is one of my favorite additives.

Hmmmmm could Olive Oil be the O & O ???? Sounds suspicious to moi...

Off to go look at. . . . . BOATS!!! and pick up supplies to build . . . . . BOATS!!! :D

Bayboat
12-30-2002, 01:33 AM
It has to be EXTRA VIRGIN, FIRST COLD PRESSED olive oil. (I'm not shouting, I just don't know how to underline things).

Me'fiss Mike: 76 is my chronological age; 27 is my biological age. Ya gettit? Ahm not pledgin' ter jine O&O at awl. It's awl yers. Clint.

[ 12-30-2002, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Bayboat ]