PDA

View Full Version : What ya carryin?

dasboat
08-10-2001, 07:02 PM
After hanging around boaters for so many years I have come to know that we are a sentimental lot.
I have a pocket knife that was given to me years ago,and I dang near feel undressed if it's not in my pocket.It is an"old timer"and the blades are nearly gone after years of honeing.
You got a favorite you never leave home without?
Das

paladin
08-10-2001, 07:04 PM
Custom 3.5 inch "Bo" Randall, razor sharp...

cs
08-10-2001, 07:23 PM
I carry a Frost knife model Barracuda. It is a single blade lock blade and has a pretty wood handle. This one has about a 2" blade. I will rotate this out with a smaller Frost and a Buck 425v. These are all small single baded lock blades. I always have one of these on me.

I have many other knives thoug. A Buck 110 folding hunter a Gerber Gator. A US Camilus knive (copy of K-Bar) and many other to numorous to mention.

Needless to say it is a busy time around the house when I start to sharpen.

Chad

dasboat
08-10-2001, 08:52 PM
Katy bar the door,cs is in a sharpening mood.
I havent a clue why,but that reminds me of the time when I barely survived SWMBO'S rath because she came home early from a trip to our house at dillon beach,and in the meantime I had decided to port and relieve the heads of our brand new chevy malibu 283.
Did it in the kitchen sink,with the best of intentsions to have all the metal dust cleaned up before she got home.
That dog house got mighty uncomfortable before I was invited in again.
Das

Bayboat
08-10-2001, 08:54 PM
I've got a bug that I've carried around for three quarters of a century and never lost. Its name is "Sailing a wooden boat."

[This message has been edited by Bayboat (edited 08-10-2001).]

Bayboat
08-10-2001, 08:57 PM
Dasboat: Are there any gooeyducks left at Dillon's Beach?

Rich VanValkenburg
08-10-2001, 09:40 PM
She bought me a Leatherman super a couple years ago for Christmas. I try to make a point of using, or wearing, whatever she gives me so I've been carrying that around in my pocket. Before that, it was an old Swiss army knife my brother-in-law gave me almost 20 years ago. It loosened up from use, so it wasn't safe anymore.

dasboat
08-10-2001, 11:45 PM
Bayboat,none to be found.I suppose if you dug real deep in the out lying beds you may get one or two.
They were plentiful at seal island a long time ago.
Horseneck is all we get now.they are great for patties and chowder.
It used to be easy to get them also,but now the only way to have success is to use a large tube because they are so deep the hole caves in easily.
When did you spend time at dillon?
Das

Ron Williamson
08-11-2001, 07:19 AM
Buck 303
One blade for pencils and misc.scraping duties,one blade for carving,one blade for surgery.
Camillus rigging knife on my lifejacket
Tiny Swiss Army knife(inherited from Dad)on my dresser.
R

Boyd
08-11-2001, 08:16 AM
Mine is a Spiderco Delica always in my right front pocket. It is 3.5 inches, single blade with 6 inches of line finished in a knife lanyard knot. I have had several of these over the last 10 years but I keep getting new ones. I just cant seem to leave the house without one. When I am racing I generally wear a leatherman PSTII that comes in very handy. I have my fathers Old Timer in a dresser drawer, but I perfer to keep that for sentemental reasons.

I know for a fact that Casem carries 2 gerber easy-outs. One for bait and one for food.

ishmael
08-11-2001, 09:55 AM
Speaking of Gerber e-z-outs(lost mine a few months back) and sharpening. Anyone know an easy way to sharpen a serrated blade? I mean aside from honing each individual serration? I think when I go to replace the Gerber I'll look for a plain edge.

htom
08-11-2001, 09:59 AM
For a while I tried to get by with only the CRKT KISS that I use as a moneyclip, but (I assume either because of the shape of the edge or the clumsiness of the user) it does not make long straight cuts well, so I've gone back to also taking another "losable" with me, at the moment it's a CRKT Mad Dog, 3" lockback.

"Sentimental" knives I mostly leave at home, because I've lost too many of them.

TomRobb
08-11-2001, 10:09 AM
Gerber 300 (which could use a bit of touch-up) makes only a little lump in the left front pocket. Feel naked w/out knife, wallet, watch and car keys.
Reminds me of a line from The Godfather. Women and children can be careless, men can't be... Chauvinist certainly. But it reminds me of the knife, keys, wallet, watch thing that nags at me when I go out the door.

[This message has been edited by TomRobb (edited 08-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by TomRobb (edited 08-11-2001).]

dasboat
08-11-2001, 10:11 AM
Ron,I had to chuckle at you remark about one blade for sugery.If your messing around in a shop you will find that to be so true.
My swiss army knife is great for that,with it's tweezers and all.
Ish,I never could figure that out so I just started using a regular diamond hone and regular steel.Seems to do fine,though not all the edge of those little squiggly thingies gets completely honed.
Das

Boyd
08-11-2001, 10:50 AM
Ish,

I tried for a long time to sharpen my last serated blade. Lots of people have gymics to do it, but I never wanted to spend $50 to give them a try. I ended up filing out all of the serations and working the blade back into keen shape. It took me three evenings while I had nothing to do. Got her back to razor sharp and lost her the next week. Oh well. I will never buy another serated knife, although when sharp they go through line like butter.

Bayboat
08-11-2001, 04:45 PM
Das:
I lived my earlier years (1930's) in Marin County, and often went on family trips to Tomales Bay, Point Reyes, Bolinas, etc. Gooeyducks were plentiful then. When you saw one squirt you dug real fast, went on your belly and shoved your arm down the hole. If you were quick enough you came up with a clam big enough to feed chowder to half a dozen people.
Later on, after we moved to Berkeley, occasionally on a Saturday I loaded friends into my Model A, drove over to Dillon's Beach via the San Rafael ferry, dug gooeyducks and spent the night sleeping on the sand after stuffing ourselves with gooeyduck chowder washed down with appropriate beverages. We always stopped in at Inverness to see the progress on boats being built there.
Sorry to hear that the gooeyducks have been depleted. Probably over-collecting with no regulation. That's the way the world's going these days.
Back to the subject: I've always carried some kind of knife. The current one is a little folding Kabar. Nowadays my most important pocket fetish is a little vial of nitro pills, which are supposed to keep me around. I haven't had to use one yet.

[This message has been edited by Bayboat (edited 08-11-2001).]

Dave Fleming
08-11-2001, 07:19 PM
2 blade Henkels Twin Brand bought at Berkeley Hardware with first paycheck from Anderson and Christofani's. The little blade has most of its meat left but the bigger one is getting mighty thin. Now carry a BUCK but sure would like to find another Henkels. Tried all the cutlery places that carry their kitchen knives but no pen or folding knives.
Bayboat ya wouldn't recognize Inverness these days.
Last boat shop the one near the Inverness Yacht Club is now a yuppie summer home.
Cliff Neiderer built a few boats there in the 1970's and then it must have been sold out of the Plant family. Ken Comstock and Miguel Winterburn built Chappelle Baltimore types across the bay at the same time, in an old dairy barn but that is now a State Park. The 'hunyaks place' up #1 is still there but is now just seemingly doing repair work on what is left of the commercial fleet fishing out of the Bay.
Traffic is so heavy on 1 on the weekends that I swear they are going to turn it into a freeway soon. Oyester bars are still there and seem to be doing OK what with all the tourists. Those great big greyhound type busses really can cause a jam up as they try to manouver in and out of the Oyster shops.

Dave Fleming
08-12-2001, 11:31 AM
JW, now why didn't I think of that??
Thanks will give it a try.

Ron Williamson
08-13-2001, 05:51 AM
Regarding serrated blades,if you look you might see that the serrations are bevelled only on one side,like a chisel,so lay the flat side,flat on the stone and sharpen away.
Then hone the wire edge off of the serrated side with the edge of a thick leather belt/strop charged with honing compound.
R

Greg H
08-13-2001, 07:37 AM
I've been carrying a swiss army knife in one incarnation or another for 20yrs. I seem to loose one every 5 years or so. I love having that little saw handy.

Anyone familiar with any of these knives? I'd like to find one with a straight blade.
http://www.ragweedforge.com/HistoricalKnifeCatalog.html

Lima Bean
08-13-2001, 08:13 AM
I have on one set of keys, a Swiss Tech Utili-Key, and on the other set of keys a Mini Leatherman. Aside from those, I have a variety of swiss armies and my ever popular Scout knife from 25 years ago (sits in a drawer).

The other item I have on all my sets of keys is a face shield should I be somewhere that I have to lock lips with a would-be person needing artificial respiration, or CPR. Never without it, and so far never had to use it (knock, knock). It fits in a pouch 1 1/2 square (cordura nylon) and when asked by people what it is, I tell them it's my 'protection'. http://media5.hypernet.com/~dick/ubb/biggrin.gif

LB

Dale Harvey
08-13-2001, 08:29 AM
I have the Gerber pocket tool, because if its adjusted just right you can flick the plier out one handed, like a switchblade. Still takes a second hand to fold out the serrated blade, but the wirecutter is on the plier. Sharpening serrated blades is best done with a diamond abrasive. While honeing the flat back SHOULD work, I have had to resort to a diamond cone in a Dremel tool to get that scarey sharp edge so valuable for modern sythetic rope. Spectra and Kevlar can be a bear, and while sailing around them a serrated fixed sheath should be mandatory.

Concordia41
08-13-2001, 08:52 AM
Leatherman SideClip. Has three flat and one phillips and a knife. That's all I need 90% of the time. I've gotten so used to it I even throw it in my purse on office days. You should see the looks around the water cooler when I whip it out to fix something http://media5.hypernet.com/~dick/ubb/wink.gif

The Husband carries the Davis Rigging Knife religiously and that was his first present to me back when we were "courting."

- Margo

Ian McColgin
08-13-2001, 09:32 AM
My all purpos always in my pocket knife is a nifty little all ss german job - roughly same blade selection as the basic swiss armey but much flatter in the pocket. My father always has one and taught me young that a gentleman always has a sharp knife and cork screw.

I usually have a leatherman on my belt as well.

For a rigger's knife, I much like the Myrchin. I modified the sheath to carry it horizontal on my belt dead astern. I can wear it there in comfort, even in my climbing harness and no bother sitting or lieing down; it's handy; and almost never snags.

All other knives, whether filleting, skinning, chip knives and whatnot are specialty tools that I have around and use but don't by habit wear.

nedL
08-13-2001, 12:00 PM
I'm never without the small swiss army knife that I've had for over 20 yrs now, its got the awl instead of the corkscrew (you can tell my priorities). It sharpens nicely & holds a pretty good edge. As for sentiment, that would be my rigging knife (single blade w/ locking marline spike) that was given to me when I was 14, by a good friend in Bermuda who was a retired Polish seaman. "Mike" first went to sea on a Russian wheat clipper that was a sister ship of the Krussienstern (spelling?), he could speak something like 10 or 11 languages fluently and had some amazing stories to tell. It was Mike that introduced me to the "Ashley Book Of Knots" and taught me what "marlinespike seamanship" really is. --Some memories are priceless.

BrianCunningham
08-13-2001, 04:00 PM
Ditto on the LeatherMan, Christmas present from my brother after he saw me wearing a chinese ripoff version.

Workmate asked me why I carry it, I said "In case I need it"

Next day he was asking to borrow it. Go figure.

Ed Harrow
08-13-2001, 07:29 PM
I've been carrying a Bean single-blade locker with rosewood "handle" (What do you call those side bits?) since before 1980. It's been with me all over the world, (and yes I feel naked as hell when I discover it's not in my pocket) only once taken by airline security, and that was coming home from Oz. It rode the whole way back to LA in a large plastic trash bag with the rest of the luggage.

My previous, a Case, went in a flash of fire when I used it to trip a relay in an elevator. I do have a Myrchin for sailing use.

John B
08-13-2001, 07:36 PM
I have a cheap and cheerful stainless naval pattern knife.It won't break me if I drop it o/board one day.It has a shackle key added.
Last new use for it.... Marlin spike is the best fish iki spike!
Funny how people look at it though. they get that "It's a weapon" look on their face when I drag it out.

Nicholas Carey
08-14-2001, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by dasboat:
You got a favorite you never leave home without?
Das

Wichard stainless steel combination shackle/church key -- the two most important keys on the boat ;)

TomFF
08-14-2001, 03:23 PM
I must admit I don't like carrying anything in my pocket- even my wallet is often left at home. I almost said left behind- which may be a confusing use of the language.

Ed Harrow
09-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Three weeks ago I lost my Bean single-blade locker... I've been in mourning now for three weeks. I've looked everywhere. On that Friday I checked the trash bucket, the recycling bag to be certain they didn't leave forever in one of them. Went thru the car, called my one appointment that day, checked all over my desk, several times. It's been a long three weeks, getting by with a knife given to me by a friend several years ago.

I had a "robot" appointment today, and was talking to an old work-related friend while dragging a change of clothes out of the closet. Must about have blown his hearing when I exclaimed, {b]I FOUND IT!![/b] Now I had checked the pockets of the pants I knew I'd worn to my appointment... The coincidence is that Dino gave me the knife that came back in my carry-on bag thru post 11 Sept security.

So, yes, I'm smiling now, and I'm gonna give it a real good honing so it'll know I love it.

Peace, Das, and thanks for your kindness and concern.

Concordia..41
09-12-2003, 05:28 PM
smile.gif Great thread; good memories. It was cool Das that you found Ed's knife for him. I know he appreciates it.

Still carrying a Leatherman sideclip. It's a replacement though. On the Maine trip some baggage handler for U.S. Airways mustof wanted one. Got Dave's father's pen knife too :mad:

Alas.

[ 09-12-2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Concordia..41 ]

Meerkat
09-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by TomFF:
I must admit I don't like carrying anything in my pocket- even my wallet is often left at home. I almost said left behind- which may be a confusing use of the language.We understand Tom - although, I think most men carry it on their right behind ;)

imported_Krueg
09-12-2003, 05:34 PM
Has anybody used any of the ceramic blades such as made by Boker? I've never handled one and I'm just curious if they're all that they're cracked up to be. How do they hold an edge? In my mind they should be brittle, but I'm ignorant of this subject, so... Curiosity really. I doubt I'd buy one.

LisaS
09-12-2003, 05:36 PM
I have my Leatherman Juice that Bill bought last fall before he died. I had stolen his Leatherman Wave, and he kept pestering me to get it back. I told him that when he bought me the purple wave, I'd give it back. After he died and I was starting sort through his closet, I found it with some other Xmas gifts he'd already bought and stashed away.

Lisa

ishmael
09-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Um, I feel like I'm walking on a grave, but a three inch Gerber 'easyout'. Difficult to sharpen because its half serrated(still haven't figured it out) but it will cut most anything, and is right there, on a clip on the lip of my pocket.

god rest Daryl's soul.

[ 09-12-2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: ishmael ]

Dave Fleming
09-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Yeah its me breaking my own promise not to post in the bilge but...

Ah Das we miss ya!

Got my JA Henckel 2 blade penknife that I bought when I started my apprenticeship from Berkeley Hardware in Bezerkely, CA.. I keep it on the desk now as the blades are so worn that I am afraid to use it. Carry a BUCK Titanium handled folder in my pouch as it is too big to put on my belt and wear around this berg.
What I lust for and have ever since I was to his shop is one of Bob Loveless's nice folders.
'Course I have my Kabaar boat folder and straight bladed rope knife along with a CASE Whaler.

[ 09-12-2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Dave Fleming ]

Jim H
09-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Sure do miss Dasboat.

http://www.gerberstore.com/store/images/products/G06981.gif

Had this one since cold weather instructor's school, you can open & close one-handed.

http://www.spyderco.com/assets/product_images/medium/C10BK.jpg

This one stays in the truck.

http://www.texasknife.com/store/images/BL499.jpg
I made one similar to this carbon steel, hidden tang blade with brass guards. Mahogany & 550 cord for the handle. Way back when.

http://www.texasknife.com/store/images/BL815.jpg

When I get the time I'll finish this cast dendritic blade, it's on my long list of to-do's.

[ 09-12-2003, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Jim Hillman ]

imported_Krueg
09-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Donn, that's a point I neglected to think about. How would you sharpen one? Is it impossible?

I used to carry around a small case single blade with a bone handle, but some of that bone musta made it's way to where my brain's supposed to reside and it's now under about 90' of water and probably a couple feet of sand. I liked that knife a lot and when it fell it seemed to do so in slow motion with that dreamlike feeling where you can never move fast enough.

I now carry a Leatherman Crunch, which has locking pliers. I'm impressed with it, but it's funny to see someone else open it for the first time. They fiddle with it for a while and then hand it back while asking how it works.

Rest in peace Dasboat.

Edited to say, "Nice work Jim".

[ 09-12-2003, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Krueg ]

mmd
09-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Yeah, Das left a large hole here.

Regular carry-along is (of all things mudane) a Zippo 3" folding lock-blade. All stainless & bronze, holds an edge forever. Best $20 knife I've ever seen. Been abusing it for almost two decades.

Wayne Jeffers
09-12-2003, 08:16 PM
I miss das, too. :(

I carried the same Buck #303 every time I got dressed for over 20 years. The blades had been sharpened to the point where they were pretty thin. Then I lost it. :(

I got a new one, then lost that one after a couple of years. :mad:

I couldn't find a new one locally this last time and I had to pay top dollar to order one through the internet a year or two ago. I've managed to hang on to this one, so far.

The Buck 303 knife has changed some over the years. The position of the two small blades has been reversed. The little notch for my thumbnail for opening is now ground into the blades, rather than being forged in. My original would take a razor edge, but it didn't hold it so well. The newest one doesn't take the same edge, but it stays sharp a very long time. Not all change is bad! ;)

Wayne

Hughman
09-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Carryin' this, thanks for askin', Das.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pa423d4df1b7d4de1361ad594e562ceac/fb1bb0c3.jpg

daddles
09-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Ah pocket knives. Mine's always in my pocket, has been ever since I got my first and that was before I turned ten. In the country, every kid had one. Mine had a single blade, corkscrew, nailinhorseshoofer (spike), bottle opener. The first one went the way of most kid's toys somewhere along the line. Had a similar but better quality knife in my teens - that one still hangs in my workshop.

For my 21st, Grandma gave me a Swiss Army knife, the big one with everything except the magnifying glass - that stayed with me until it was stolen in my late thirties.
I replaced that with a smaller knife that broke a mainspring three months later. Took it back to the shop I bought it from and they'd gone bust.
So I bought another Swiss Army knife - smaller job, two blades, bottle opener, can opener, corkscrew, nailinhorseshoofer. She's been with me for ten years now.

Until recently, my knife NEVER left my pocket except to work. However, our idiot politicians, in an attempt to reduce the number of gang members being shredded by knives, have banned carrying ANY knife within 100m of a place that sells alcohol. Not just a fine, it's a felony - that's jail time. Just pulling into a bottle shop is enough to get me locked up. Everytime we go shopping, we walk past a pub, then a licensed restaurant and I could get locked up. In practice, if we're going out to dinner, I now don't carry it but it's a law I resent and just another sign that the world I grew up in is looooonnnnnnggggg gone. Hey, I'm allowed to rant, this is the bilge.

On my boat building course, about 80% of the attendees carry worn looking knives. Interesting isn't it.

The interesting thing about always having a knife is the number of people who rib you about it, then ask to borrow the thing.

Cheers
Richard

Nicholas Carey
09-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Krueg:
Has anybody used any of the ceramic blades such as made by Boker? I've never handled one and I'm just curious if they're all that they're cracked up to be. How do they hold an edge? In my mind they should be brittle, but I'm ignorant of this subject, so... Curiosity really. I doubt I'd buy one.But they are sharp. But I wouldn't drop one of a hard floor :D

And somehow the notion of mailing your knife back to Japan for sharpening seems a bit Over-the-Top to me (That's how they get sharpened BTW—you send them back to the manufacturer.)

Ed Harrow
09-13-2003, 11:42 AM
It took me a while to find this thread - god I miss him. I loved his posts, his thinking, his pleasantness; he could, and did, disagree without being unpleasant. He partook in our two "conflabs", along with Barb, Margo, Kevin(?), Abe, and maybe another or two.

He was an even bigger help off line, back when the "humor me, I just need some humor" thread started... Hmmm, it's getting hard to read the monitor....

Concordia..41
09-13-2003, 01:10 PM
He knows you miss him. He found your knife didn't he ;)

I thank my lucky stars for the day I somehow stumbled into the Forum. It's a community I'm proud to be a part of, and a group of kindred spirits I'm proud to know.

Regards -
Margo

On Vacation
09-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Ed Harrow:
It took me a while to find this thread - god I miss him. I loved his posts, his thinking, his pleasantness; he could, and did, disagree without being unpleasant. He partook in our two "conflabs", along with Barb, Margo, Kevin(?), Abe, and maybe another or two.

He was an even bigger help off line, back when the "humor me, I just need some humor" thread started... Hmmm, it's getting hard to read the monitor....AS Edith would say, Those were the days. smile.gif

Chris Coose
09-14-2003, 07:47 AM
"AS Edith would say, Those were the days."

I suppose..., now we get homo/hate topics

cs
09-15-2003, 06:51 AM
Ed the first place I look when I lose a knife is the washer and dryer and 9 times out of 10 that is where it ends up.

Bob I've got a Buck 110 that I've had forever. Couldn't tell you if it was the one my dad had or the one he bought me. One of em got lost in a fire. Mine does not have a easy opener. If you want knife that is easy to open one-handed look into a butterfly knife. I've got one I use to help keep my hands and fingers limber.

Don't know nothing about ceramic blade Bokers, but I do know that one of the best pocket knifes I ever had was a German made tree brand Boker.

Chad

oldriverat
09-15-2003, 08:11 AM
Buck 703 3 blade. I've walked off and left this knife in places miles away, on more than one occasion and it's always there when I get back to retrieve it. Had it 18 years. smile.gif

Peter Kalshoven
09-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Ed, thanks for bring Das back, if even for a short visit.

I used to carry a 2.5" all stainless folder, with a one hand opening button. It's in a drawer now, as I no longer carry a knife. Since I travel constantly, I worry about forgeting I've got it, and trying to get through airport security. I also used to carry either a Gerber Multitool, or a Leatherman Super. What great tools those are, and talk about a beautiful edge on a knife! Hoo-boy, that Gerber is sharp. Unfortunately, those are also in a drawer.
I hate having to ask to borrow a knife on the road. Thank heavens someone else usually carries one.
Pete

Popeye
09-15-2003, 08:28 AM
my suisse army knife has a spork.

otherwise i carry a big potato down in my pants. which didnt work well with the ladies, until my buddy told me i had to put in the front..

martin schulz
09-15-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Peter Kalshoven:
I hate having to ask to borrow a knife on the road.We (those here living at the coast have a saying: "A sailor never lends his knive"

I have a nice, sharp bosun-knive with a marlinspike fitted in the sheath. And when I "dress-up" with it I know why I turned to boating. It offers me the possibility to run around with a big knife as I did when I was a child playing "cowboy and indian" (only that time it was a wobbly plastic knife) smile.gif

Ken Hall
09-15-2003, 08:57 AM
I have a rigging knife but I don't carry it...not that wild about it. Been thinking of getting a whittlin' knife. The one thing I do carry nearly all the time is a Waterman fountain pen, which isn't really the same thing at all.

martin schulz
09-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Ken Hall:
The one thing I do carry nearly all the time is a Waterman fountain pen, which isn't really the same thing at all.Why Ken, you can always put the pen to a sensible new meaning using it as a marlinspike. :D

Eric Sea Frog
09-15-2003, 11:15 AM
http://www.opinel.com/images/img_cata2/scies.jpg

Pirate Special Opinel

Ed Harrow
02-12-2004, 10:44 PM
My Prof went digging into his pockets today to pull out his little Case two-blader. He'd lost it a bit ago, even, finally, bought a replacement. Lost that one, too. It's stuck in a plumbing trap in Florence.

Here's to you, Das. ;)

Shang
02-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Before the days of airline hijackings there was a really great knife shop in the airport in Zurich.
Each time I passed through there I'd drop in so the owner could show off some off-beat knife, and stump me trying to guess its particular special purpose ("Hah! Got you again! This one is a sausage-taster's knife!")

[Das --a gentleman.]

High C
02-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Ice pick...