X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clancy
    Senior Member #1458
    • Mar 2000

New Jersey - Vote by Mail

I just received an ad from the Corzine camp which contained an application for an absentee ballot. All New Jersey voters are now allowed to vote by mail in all elections. Are other states adopting this practice?
    I see beauty in the mundane, others are blind to what I see ~ clancy
  • Victor
    • Apr 2004

Hey, do me a favor, ask Jon what he did at Goldman Saks that made him worth a million a week, wouldja? Also, inquiring minds would like to know, what was his take-home pay?

Come to think of it, a guy who made $52 million a year before he ran for office will probably be an honest politician! He's sure not in it for the money!

[ 10-14-2005, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Victor ]

Comment

• Gary E
      • Sep 2001

Originally posted by Victor:
      Hey, do me a favor, ask Jon what he did at Goldman Saks that made him worth a million a week, wouldja?

Also, inquiring minds would like to know, what was his take-home pay?
      You dont know?...
      GoldmanSucks sells paper in the form of stock certs' to the gullable investors...

Comment

• John of Phoenix
        • Jun 2001

Arizona has the option for any election to get an early mail in ballot. The ballot is requested by mail, phone, or internet and must be mailed back no later than two weeks prior to the election.

It's great, no waiting in lines.

Comment

• Harry Miller
          • Mar 2003

Come to think of it, a guy who made $52 million a year before he ran for office will probably be an honest politician! He's sure not in it for the money!
          However logical this remark seems to most of us I don't believe it's true. I have no knowledge of the doings of the above named gentleman but human nature seems to change in the rarified atmosphere in which he operates.

Comment

Working...