PDA

View Full Version : Let's knock it off with the apologies....

NormMessinger
03-31-2003, 09:36 AM
It is a sign of weakness to apologize. I know. John wayne said so. Besides so far the only apologies I've seen here are from people who have no basis for their apology. Those who should either have no clue or are just naturally nasty and wont.

LeeG
03-31-2003, 09:39 AM
besides, it's easier to say I'm sorry than may I?

I will start, may I insult your intelligence, grooming, upbringing or choice of salsa?

High C
03-31-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by LeeG:

I will start, may I insult your intelligence, grooming, upbringing or choice of salsa?Or sail/power preference? :eek:

Mr. Know It All
03-31-2003, 09:48 AM
I'm sorry,but I disagree with you Norm. :D

JimD
03-31-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by High C:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LeeG:

I will start, may I insult your intelligence, grooming, upbringing or choice of salsa?Or sail/power preference? :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]Anyone who doesn't prefer Pace Salsa should apologize immediately

LeeG
03-31-2003, 04:00 PM
salsa verde,,,,toss some tomatillos in a saucepan with a little water, a jalapeno, cook, toss in the blender, salt, a little fresh garlic, a good amount of cilantro,,,spin,,,and that't the only spin worth working. Put in a bowl with a few thin slices of lemon.

NormMessinger
03-31-2003, 04:13 PM
Speaking of tomatillos: I planted several last summer. The plant grew well and made nice big "lanterns" but not one had a fruit in it. Bummer.

Jim H
03-31-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by LeeG:
salsa verde,,,,toss some tomatillos in a saucepan with a little water, a jalapeno, cook, toss in the blender, salt, a little fresh garlic, a good amount of cilantro,,,spin,,,and that't the only spin worth working. Put in a bowl with a few thin slices of lemon....or pour it over freshly grilled chicken breast and saffron rice.

Mrleft8
03-31-2003, 11:55 PM
I like Salsa... But I prefer Reggae....

LeeG
04-01-2003, 06:08 AM
Jim, with that riposte I will think twice about political comments outside my experience. damn that was a good image.