PDA

View Full Version : Rob...the pic you asked for

Roger Stouff
05-20-2002, 07:53 AM
Here's the boat with the complete engine:
http://www.banner-tribune.com/ftos/images/boatw-engine.jpg

According to my GPS, I'm only doing about 30 at full throttle. That seems wrong, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's cool with me!

Roger Stouff
05-20-2002, 08:15 AM
Not likely, my friend. I got a fishing boat. This here is a CRUISING boat! Preferrably with babes. Which has already been successfully achieved. smile.gif

ken mcclure
05-20-2002, 08:23 AM
Ahhhh. A trolling boat. Trolling for girls.

"Whups...throw that one back, she's too small..."

Roger Stouff
05-20-2002, 08:36 AM
Yup. smile.gif

Roger Stouff
05-20-2002, 09:07 AM
See the little gray line on the right of the transom? That's the hull ID number. The sticker was 4x4, but I talked the agent into trimming out just the numbers and later, he said I could get an engraved metal plaque about the same time, in bronze or something, to replace it. The registration decals and numbers will be in about 10 days from now, so I'm running under my temp registration.

Mermaids be damned. I like to keep my fish and my women separate. smile.gif

Biofish
05-21-2002, 09:55 PM
I have to be honest. When you insisted on putting a classic engine on there to keep the look for the time period, i thought it was a good idea, but did not want to do the same for mine becuase of engine trouble. Then when you actually HAD engine trouble, and a hard time finding parts it further convinced me to get a newer motor for mine. Now i took one look at that pic and i am back to square one. It really does make a difference. Good choice Rog. I am sure it was worth all the trouble to have a kockout like that.

A comment about the boat being a cruisin' babe mobile. If i was on shore and saw two topless women on the bow as you passed by the first thought in my head would be.

:::: Damn, nice boat. I hope those girls don't smudge the polish job:::

Rob!

THANKS FOR THE PIC!!! MY ROGER GALLERY IS COMPLETE!

Roger Stouff
05-22-2002, 07:06 AM
:D

NormMessinger
05-22-2002, 07:27 AM
HA! I'll believe the girls when I see the pictures.

Dang nice boat though.

--Norm

Roger Stouff
05-22-2002, 10:34 AM
You'll just have to take my word for it, Norm, ol' pal. I have had at least one special passenger already. Yes, dressed. Ladies only, I'm afraid, no bimbos allowed. I'd need a FG boat for that. tongue.gif

GROOVY
05-22-2002, 02:07 PM
most cool boat !

Memphis Mike
05-22-2002, 07:07 PM
"Hey Roger." Hows the trim? From the looks of the pic, your motor is running too deep just like
mine. I see you are running a two blade prop
which is good for speed but not on take off.

If you can bring the motor up some, it will
increase your speed ie, cavitation plate level
with the bottom of the transom.

Who is the chicky, Irene?

[ 05-22-2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Memphis Mike ]

Roger Stouff
05-22-2002, 07:53 PM
Mike,
Yes, it is too low. However, because of the boat design, if I raise it, the steering assembly won't fit. It kinda irritated me, too, but it seems to run all right. I ease it up to full, anyway, I'm not interested in "jumping out the hole." smile.gif

The prop needs more pitch, I think, too. I'll probably get another later.

And as for the last question: No comment. :cool: