PDA

View Full Version : the other side

Paul Pless
05-04-2019, 11:17 AM
it sucks to stoop so low as to deride the political opposition as being ignorant, dishonest, racist, and corrupt

would you conservatives please up your game, so that we can all engage in a more intellectually honest dialogue

thank you

S.V. Airlie
05-04-2019, 11:20 AM
it sucks to stoop so low as to deride the political opposition as being ignorant, dishonest, racist, and corrupt

would you conservatives please up your game, so that we can all engage in a more intellectually honest dialogue

thank youAre you taking some of Kat's pain killers Paul?

Bobby of Tulsa
05-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Other Side. The mixed bag of newbies now scuttle from the plane.Welcome to the other side.The side that is insane.A side that tears emotion and pulls it down the drain.Welcome.Welcome to the rice bowl of pits and paddy holes.Welcome where the numbers are counted as the goals.welcome where the living are walking on their souls.Welcome.welcome to the Jungle where night time brings the fear.welcome to the rifle and one hundred pounds of gear.Welcome to the fighting that now says you are here.Welcome to the other side of the world.(C) John Steinmeyer

CWSmith
05-04-2019, 01:23 PM

thank you

Vote for me! I'm going to cut taxes on the rich and give you a token cut to appease you. The rich will create minimum wage jobs and I will fight to keep the minimum wage as low as is possible, or do away with it altogether. Vote for me! I will make the schools as poor as I can so your kids have no choice but to work with their backs for the rich, but I'll keep you taxes a little bit lower than they might be. I'll make sure you aren't burdened by health insurance. Vote for me! You'll be distracted by pop culture, so you won't notice what's happening. I'll even create a news organization to feed you lies. Vote for me! I'll alienate our allies and kill any new technology that would create better jobs so the rich guys can keep getting rich doing the same thing and I'll blame it on the countries that do create new things. Vote for me! I'll make sure you hate each other so you never work together and your kids will serve in the military to keep us strong while I try to impose my will on other nations. Vote for me!

Nope, I don't think that approach will work. Lies are the only way to sell a policy like that.

John Meachen
05-04-2019, 02:05 PM
I saw the thread title and opened it,expecting a confession about a boat that didn't have origins in a forest.

oznabrag
05-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Other Side. The mixed bag of newbies now scuttle from the plane.Welcome to the other side.The side that is insane.A side that tears emotion and pulls it down the drain.Welcome.Welcome to the rice bowl of pits and paddy holes.Welcome where the numbers are counted as the goals.welcome where the living are walking on their souls.Welcome.welcome to the Jungle where night time brings the fear.welcome to the rifle and one hundred pounds of gear.Welcome to the fighting that now says you are here.Welcome to the other side of the world.(C) John Steinmeyer

I have no idea why they grabbed a young Bobby of Tulsa and threw him down that tunnel, sir, but I'm damned glad you made it back.

bobbys
05-04-2019, 02:46 PM

thank you

This last week the first lady was called a garden tool and baron was mocked..

Please liberals , keep the families out of it.

S.V. Airlie
05-04-2019, 02:51 PM
This last week the first lady was called a garden tool and baron was mocked..

Please liberals , keep the families out of it.Maybe it was deserved, why is Trump and his minions going after Biden's son bobbys, he's dead. Guess that make him fair game to you! Of course, being de4ad, he can't say anything in his defense can he?

Gib Etheridge
05-04-2019, 05:35 PM
I have no idea why they grabbed a young Bobby of Tulsa and threw him down that tunnel, sir, but I'm damned glad you made it back.

Just follow the money. Then you'll know.

JayInOz
05-04-2019, 06:27 PM
I saw the thread title and opened it,expecting a confession about a boat that didn't have origins in a forest.

I thought Paul had fallen off his perch- I was expecting a sťance:) JayInOz