PDA

View Full Version : Melania's birthday!

rbgarr
04-27-2019, 06:55 AM
Trump sez: "I wouldn’t be the man I am today without her by my side.”

Talk about being damned by faint praise!

Nicholas Scheuer
04-27-2019, 07:11 AM
She'll be history as far as Trump is concerned in less than ten years.

ron ll
04-27-2019, 09:24 AM
Here is the official WH released pic of her birthday. Have you ever seen a lonelier picture?

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 09:26 AM
Maybe I'll send her parents a sympathy card!

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 09:27 AM
Here is the official WH released pic of her birthday. Have you ever seen a lonelier picture?

36151At least she's wearing her clothes!

Paul Pless
04-27-2019, 09:37 AM
compare and contrast, barrack sings happy birthday to his lovely wife. . .

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 09:42 AM
Sorry, Trump is busy today, he's playing golf. I wonder if he even remembered it's his wife's birthday?

TomF
04-27-2019, 09:53 AM
Sorry, Trump is busy today, he's playing golf. I wonder if he even remembered it's his wife's birthday?He has people for that. The best people.

Poor woman, she has my sympathy. Nobody signs up for this.

Nicholas Scheuer
04-27-2019, 10:26 AM
If she had an operating brain she would stand up and walk away instead of just sitting there surrounded by so called "media" making fools of themselves.

ron ll
04-27-2019, 11:05 AM
In that picture, other pics from a different angle show the photographers were focused on Donald at his desk, not on Melania. Why they chose that picture of the epitome of sadness for her official birthday photo is beyond me.

Keith Wilson
04-27-2019, 11:47 AM
I really do feel sorry for her. She signed up to be the third trophy wife of a rich guy, not this. That picture is seriously sad, with the photographers all focusing on something off the the left out of the photo, presumably the president.

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 11:50 AM
She made her bed, money vs. marrying an A**hole, she took money.

Wadsworth
04-27-2019, 12:28 PM
Actually, she did sign up for this. She's, in essence, a whore. She knew the kind of man Trump was, she wanted the life he could provide, she traded love for money. I have zero sympathy for her.

I agree with a lot of what you post, McMike, but do we really know what's going on here? Little harsh, maybe?

woodpile
04-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Lot of real men here who have nothing better to do with their time.

John Smith
04-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Why have we stopped asking for proof she's here legally? We were promised.

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 01:41 PM
Why have we stopped asking for proof she's here legally? We were promised.The info appears to be that she is, the question really is, how did she become one? Look at the info, something really is off with her citizenship. Being a model is not a necessary occupation.

bobbys
04-27-2019, 01:52 PM
One would think libs had enough to attack trump rather then go after his wife but if they wish to go low and reval their own lack of character it should serve them well in 2020..

One would think libs would seek a higher standard then the one they complain about.

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 01:57 PM
One would think libs had enough to attack trump rather then go after his wife but if they wish to go low and reval their own lack of character it should serve them well in 2020..

One would think libs would seek a higher standard then the one they complain about.It's her birthday, the only day of the year we can bobbys. If she did anything as first lady other than walk Trump to the airplane, we'd have something at least once a month. And she has a friggin' staff which we pay for to keep track of schedules. Why I don't know, she just goes to Mar a Fiasco and back to the WH.

lupussonic
04-27-2019, 01:57 PM
I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she let one rip.

bobbys
04-27-2019, 02:09 PM
Didn't stop you guys from going after Mrs Obama. You know, I find it funny that Trump and his defenders always go for the victim card . . telling.

I never posted a mocking pic of MObama nor mocked her and would tell anyone here it's not right..

Remember Obama said leave the families out of it....

Is your standard call her that name because you read someone else said something?

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 02:18 PM
I never posted a mocking pic of MObama nor mocked her and would tell anyone here it's not right..

Remember Obama said leave the families out of it....

Is your standard call her that name because you read someone else said something?Maybe you personally didn't but, you never complained when people like you did now did you bobbys?

bobbys
04-27-2019, 02:47 PM
Maybe you personally didn't but, you never complained when people like you did now did you bobbys?

Actully I defended Nancy Pelosi plenty of times. I'm not awear of any conservitive here calling MO a fallen angel of the night.

Paul Pless
04-27-2019, 02:56 PM
I'm not awear of any conservitive here calling MO a fallen angel of the night.

why would any conservative do such?

Paul Girouard
04-27-2019, 03:02 PM
Why have we stopped asking for proof she's here legally? We were promised.

We where told we could keep our doctor, how’d that work out?

We were promised there’s was collusion to, LOL.

Old Dryfoot
04-27-2019, 03:03 PM
Actully I defended Nancy Pelosi plenty of times. I'm not awear of any conservitive here calling MO a fallen angel of the night.

Stop with the martyrdom shtick already, we get it, you're a perfect little angel. So what? It doesn't change one damn thing about Big Orange and his crime spree.

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 03:12 PM
Bobbys, you know the deference between Pelosi and Mrs. Obama don't you? Your wiggling again, this OP dealt with first ladies, primarily Melania.By your post, you've proven that even if you didn't post anything negative about Mrs. Obama, your silence supported what was said by another Troll and Trump supporter.

epoxyboy
04-27-2019, 03:32 PM
She'll be history as far as Trump is concerned in less than ten years.
Chances are, Trump will be a powerless old man in a rest home, in less than ten years. We'll see who's forgotten then.

Pete

ron ll
04-27-2019, 03:51 PM
Chances are, Trump will be a powerless old man in a rest home, in less than ten years. We'll see who's forgotten then.

Pete

As long as that rest home has orange jumpsuits, then she can visit him with her "I Don't Care" coat.

bobbys
04-27-2019, 04:50 PM
why would any conservative do such?

Do you think women will object and March reading the thing he called her?.

Seems if a woman is a conservitive or even married to one she is fair game to the li eft.

bobbys
04-27-2019, 04:51 PM
Stop with the martyrdom shtick already, we get it, you're a perfect little angel. So what? It doesn't change one damn thing about Big Orange and his crime spree.

One Can say what you want about donald . No reason to attack her...

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 05:14 PM
One Can say what you want about donald . No reason to attack her...Any reason not to bobbys? Give me one quality or characterist that would make one admire, or even respect her.Think of the coat she was so proud to wear, what did it say on the back again?Something about not caring for anyone. Sort of a F*8k you to the people she and her idiot husband are supposed to help. Sure, he helps corporations himself and the 1%ers I know.

bobbys
04-27-2019, 05:15 PM

Well, the press does not hire many black eomen.

S.V. Airlie
04-27-2019, 05:22 PM
Well, the press does not hire many black eomen.Certainly that's true for FOX news, there are quite a few black women on CNN but, I doubt if you watch that station.

Paul Pless
04-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Well, the press does not hire many black eomen.
or maybe the trump white house doesn't give out press credentials to black eomen