Marine inboard tranny, shaft and prop for Briggs, Honda and etc. now available NEW

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buddyboy
    • Mar 2019

Marine inboard tranny, shaft and prop for Briggs, Honda and etc. now available NEW

Hello from Buddyboy. Found some info folks may want to know about. A Marine inboard tranny (w/for-Neu-Rev), driveshaft and prop and bolts up to small gas or diesel engines like Briggs, Honda and etc. now available NEW. There are some posts on youtube showing them running on a work bench and also a youtube movie of one that is installed on a 20 plus foot hand built wide river boat down in south America. The units cost around $500 for the basic setup. They also make direct drive with out the tranny. The company is in South America, they also sell stuff on eBay but not what I am telling you about here. The company is called Meghi I believe, but everything is in Spanish on there website. I have looked all over and this is the only product currently manufactured today that is made for installing new small engines into an inboard power for a small boat. KIT MOTOR DE CENTRO COM MARCHA …….these would be good on a dory, johnboat or small barge...…..I am gonna get one for a 15' dory type skiff I plan to whittle.
    Last edited by buddyboy; 03-30-2019, 02:05 PM. Reason: to add flavor, wit and intelligence to my post
  • Chris Smith porter maine
    • Feb 2008

Re: Marine inboard tranny, shaft and prop for Briggs, Honda and etc. now available NE

Do you have a link?

Comment

• epoxyboy
      • Sep 2005

Re: Marine inboard tranny, shaft and prop for Briggs, Honda and etc. now available NE

Originally posted by Chris Smith porter maine
      Do you have a link?

Looks interesting.
      Pete
      The Ignore feature, lowering blood pressure since 1862. Ahhhhhhh.

Comment

• buddyboy
        • Mar 2019

from Buddyboy. somewhere in this is a link. Or just type in the Spanish info I originally posted. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...a1P37-lF3VWiDC

Comment

• Chris Smith porter maine
          • Feb 2008

Got it thanks guys, can't find the reduction, but it does look interesting, I don't think we can buy the diesels here anymore due to emissions. But those small Honda engines are very reliable and fuel efficient.

Comment

• John A. Campbell
            • Aug 2001

Really good news........might not be hefty enough for my plan to use 31 hp Kohler or Kawasaki for my "Slippery" but good for another project.
            The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation......Thoreau

Comment

Working...