PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahaha...

Sobell
01-06-2019, 03:12 AM
http://www.conniechastain.com/180dts/because.jpg

Tom Montgomery
01-06-2019, 04:24 AM
That is hilarious! Perfectly reflecting the constant moronic boasting of TRump! :d

WX
01-06-2019, 05:22 AM
The scary thing is he could probably actually get a crowd who'd believe that and get that excited.

Sobell
01-06-2019, 05:29 AM
I'm a supporter of Trump's policies and I think it's hilarious, but not nearly as hilarious as mindless Trump hatred and the infantile mentality of those who exhibit it.

isla
01-06-2019, 05:35 AM
I'm a supporter of Trump's policies and I think it's hilarious, but not nearly as hilarious as mindless Trump hatred and the infantile mentality of those who exhibit it.

Is that your own laugh, or did you borrow it from a lunatic?

Sobell
01-06-2019, 05:47 AM
Is that your own laugh, or did you borrow it from a lunatic?

It's my laugh. You hang out with lunatics, do you?

Peerie Maa
01-06-2019, 06:01 AM

There are many Right Wing Wackos on here in addition to your sweet self Sobell.

isla
01-06-2019, 06:34 AM

It has been known :d +1 for the OP it made me smile.

birlinn
01-06-2019, 07:21 AM
It is funny, because, like all the best humour, it is very near to what might happen.

Sobell
01-06-2019, 03:24 PM
It is funny, because, like all the best humour, it is very near to what might happen.

Here's some more humor near to what is likely to happen:

http://www.conniechastain.com/TL/elect.jpg

birlinn
01-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Oh dear, Sobell- eight hours and your thread had no replies? That's not winning.
Never mind, here's a little reply to cheer you up.

lupussonic
01-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Have you ever traveled Sobell? Or even better lived in country that does not resemble your own? If so, please tell us where and how you got on.

Sobell
01-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Have you ever traveled Sobell? Or even better lived in country that does not resemble your own? If so, please tell us where and how you got on.

None of your business, not relevant to the thread. Have you ever attended a fundamentalist church service?

Sobell
01-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Oh dear, Sobell- eight hours and your thread had no replies? That's not winning.
Never mind, here's a little reply to cheer you up.

I guess my "Why do Democrats..." thread has just sucked the life out of this one. Eight pages in just a few hours, most comments being attempted "Gotcha!" posts.

Tom Montgomery
01-06-2019, 03:55 PM
Have you ever attended a fundamentalist church service?
Yes! I have traveled overseas as well.

Tom Montgomery
01-06-2019, 03:56 PM
I guess my "Why do Democrats..." thread has just sucked the life out of this one. Eight pages in just a few hours, most comments being attempted "Gotcha!" posts.We LOVE to needle you. You respond so delightfully.

WX
01-06-2019, 03:58 PM
None of your business, not relevant to the thread. Have you ever attended a fundamentalist church service?
That last bit wouldn’t make it onto my to do list.:)

lupussonic
01-06-2019, 04:12 PM
None of your business, not relevant to the thread.

I'll take that as a no then. Right now I'm in one of your presidents 'sh*thole counties'. It is really wonderful. Respectful, honest, intelligent people everywhere.

Good luck with the God-and-Guns-and-I'm-happy-in-my-ignorance thing.

Canoeyawl
01-06-2019, 04:17 PM
None of your business,... Have you ever attended a fundamentalist church service?

The praying while facing east was a bit much for my knees.

Sobell
01-06-2019, 04:19 PM
We LOVE to needle you. You respond so delightfully.

What does it do for you to needle people?

Sobell
01-06-2019, 04:20 PM

Hmmm.... I've never heard of them doing that. What flavor of fundamentalism are you talking about?

Sobell
01-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Yes! I have traveled overseas as well.

And I should care about this because.....?

Canoeyawl
01-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Hmmm.... I've never heard of them doing that. What flavor of fundamentalism are you talking about?

Is there more than one?

Sobell
01-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Is there more than one?

Just identify who did that, please.

Sobell
01-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Good luck with the God-and-Guns-and-I'm-happy-in-my-ignorance thing.

Misstatement. On purpose?

Sobell
01-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Why are there so many Brits among the Trumphaters here?

Garret
01-06-2019, 06:28 PM

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/018/467/1355331549061.jpg

Garret
01-06-2019, 06:30 PM

I have & have never seen a bigger bunch of hypocrites - though the minister was the biggest.

This is why they support someone like Trump - they've been lied to every Sunday for years, so a president who lies makes complete sense to them.

Chip-skiff
01-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Have you ever attended a fundamentalist church service?

Yes, but it was a black revival. I went for the music. We were the only whites there, and they were really nice to us.

Have you ever attended an integrated school?

Chip-skiff
01-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Have you ever attended an integrated school?

Awaiting a reply. Since you’ve clammed up, I guess the answer is no.

You must have gone to those tax-funded segregation academies, lke Cindy Hyde-Lynch and her daughter.

WX
01-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Why are there so many Brits among the Trumphaters here?

There you go with that word again, I don't think it means what you think it does. :)
The reason why there are so many Trump critics and Trump critics from other countries is because we are grownups and we can spot infantile behaviour and bulldust from a distance.

Canoeyawl
01-06-2019, 10:36 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/018/467/1355331549061.jpg

It's that concept of abstract again.

Like driving around in a pick-up with stars and bars or a hangman's noose. Nothing wrong with that until someone is actually hit by the truck or found hanging in the noose. It is a constitutional "right"

Sobell
01-07-2019, 01:58 AM
There you go with that word again, I don't think it means what you think it does. :)
The reason why there are so many Trump critics and Trump critics from other countries is because we are grownups and we can spot infantile behaviour and bulldust from a distance.

Obviously, you cannot. Your hat-- pardon me, your criticalness -- distorts your perception.

Sobell
01-07-2019, 02:02 AM
Awaiting a reply. Since you’ve clammed up, I guess the answer is no.

You must have gone to those tax-funded segregation academies, lke Cindy Hyde-Lynch and her daughter.

Keep your flippin' shirt on. I was on another thread.

I attended a private church-sponsored school that was integrated.

Sobell
01-07-2019, 02:04 AM
I have & have never seen a bigger bunch of hypocrites - though the minister was the biggest.

This is why they support someone like Trump - they've been lied to every Sunday for years, so a president who lies makes complete sense to them.

So visiting that one church means you know everything there is to know about fundamentalists?

birlinn
01-07-2019, 04:03 AM
Sobell- you seem to have had remarkably little sleep over the last 24 hours. I can't be bothered to count how many posts you have made.
What drives you? why are you here?
I asked that yesterday and got no reply, even after I gave my reasons for posting.
And please do not cop out with 'it's personal'.

WX
01-07-2019, 05:24 AM
Obviously, you cannot. Your hat-- pardon me, your criticalness -- distorts your perception.

Coping 20:20 vision here, so perception is 5 by 5. However you do seem to be struggling with facts. You on the other hand seem to be stuck somewhere in the past.

Sobell
01-07-2019, 05:57 AM
However you do seem to be struggling with facts. You on the other hand seem to be stuck somewhere in the past.

How something seems to you isn't necessarily how it actually is.

Sobell
01-07-2019, 05:59 AM
And please do not cop out with 'it's personal'.

Okay, it's none of your business.

Garret
01-07-2019, 06:25 AM
So visiting that one church means you know everything there is to know about fundamentalists?

I never said that. You do like to live in a bubble don't you? Anyway - I've only been to a service in that one. I've known people from many, many others & the brainwashing is quite something. But - they have every right to believe what they want to believe - they just better not force those beliefs on me.

Paul Pless
01-08-2019, 11:12 AM
I attended a private church-sponsored school that was integrated.when i attended the affiliated integrated alabama christian private primary school, there was not a single non white student

Art Haberland
01-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Have you ever traveled Sobell? Or even better lived in a county that does not resemble your own? If so, please tell us where and how you got on.

fixed that for you

Lew Barrett
01-08-2019, 12:06 PM
"This (thread) proved to be a waste of my time. So disappointed, but relieved it's cheap ... although, for value received, it's horribly overpriced."

Even for free, your thoughts are too expensive.

cglynn
01-08-2019, 12:33 PM

Actually Sobell, it is very relevant to not only the thread, but your entire existence. When you travel to other places, with the intention of doing something other than raping those places for their resources (IE Trump and his family, among others) your worldview tends to change. If you live in another place, you get a different perspective of how people in other sets of circumstances live. It generally makes you a better person. I will go out on a limb here, and say that based on your response, you have done little travel, and have almost certainly not lived for an extended period of time in another country. I will even go so far as to say that you most likely haven't left your county in a great number of years. Unless of course you are one of those sociopaths who only goes to other countries to exploit them, as many right wing types have been known to do. Then all bets are off.

And while I am ranting, this is wooden boat. Do you have a wooden boat? Do you have any boat at all? Looking at your post history, it seems you spend just about all of your time in the bilge, a shill for Trump, accepting and spreading his lies. So yeah, I am calling you out as a troll.

And if you are not a troll (though your post history lends much credibility to that idea) here is some advice. If you haven't traveled anywhere outside of the great state of FL, I suggest you do so. Visit another country. See how other people live their daily lives. Befriend some of them. Do a stint in the peace corps or something. Then see how you feel about American politics. If you travel with expressed purpose of exploiting other nations, chances are that you have far more than you will ever need. Give up the life of corporate greed and go teach underprivileged kids or disabled veterans or the like how to sail or build wooden boats or something. If you don't know how to do those things, there are a whole bunch of forums above this one that can get you started. And then there is Sailing Anarchy. You can learn to sail from the forums on there, and they have a political forum as well, if you feel the need to continue political discussion (hopefully those who are members of both SA and WB forums see the humor in that).

And lastly, don't feel like this is exactly a personal attack. It isn't entirely. I just get tired of being told I should accept lies and the people that tell them. So I am making it a policy to call BS when I see it. From what I have seen, that's just about all you've got.

lupussonic
01-08-2019, 01:21 PM
^ Thanks for doing the heavy lifting... I really couldn't be bothered.

John of Phoenix
01-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Sweet Mother of God reds are stupid.

cglynn
01-08-2019, 01:36 PM
^^^ No problem. I was bored during lunch. Though I do wonder if Sobell's skin is thick enough to hang with the Sailing Anarchy crowd. Bets anyone?

Art Haberland
01-08-2019, 01:46 PM
^^^ No problem. I was bored during lunch. Though I do wonder if Sobell's skin is thick enough to hang with the Sailing Anarchy crowd. Bets anyone?

She would need some real thick skin there. That crowd is tough

cglynn
01-08-2019, 01:49 PM
She would need some real thick skin there. That crowd is tough

Yes!!! Every day over there is like the start of a OD class national championship regatta, and mark roundings where everyone is tacking inside the 3 boat length circle. If you race sailboats, you know what that means.

I for one hope Sobell gives SA a try. Its good fun. LOL

John of Phoenix
01-08-2019, 02:02 PM
SA is the PERFECT congregation for someone like our trollet.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/forum/2-political-anarchy/

Flying Orca
01-08-2019, 02:09 PM
SA is the PERFECT congregation for someone like our trollet.

I believe the feminine is "trollop", but in modern usage that may be spelled "troll OP". :D

WX
01-08-2019, 05:08 PM
How something seems to you isn't necessarily how it actually is.
In this case it is. :)

gypsie
01-08-2019, 05:20 PM
I just get tired of being told I should accept lies and the people that tell them.

.........Easy solution. Don't read my posts.

Hahahahahaha......

Art Haberland
01-08-2019, 06:20 PM
I have one word.. "wow..."

Paul Pless
01-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Itís a long story. Here it is condensed. My father moved our family here from Ohio to build the first auto industry plant in Alabama. Where we settled, I was slated to go to the former black segregated school. The facility was very bad. He offered to air condition the school, and install paved covered sidewalks to the portable buildings used as classrooms. When he attended the board of education meeting to make the formal offer the board rejected it, saying they had other plans for improving the school. He then offered to make a cash donation to the BOE. They rejected it as too large and they were concerned about a carpet bagger ( yes they actually used that word ) buying his way into local politics. My father had no interest in doing what they accused him of. So, Montgomery was pretty limited in alternatives at the time. There was St Bedes the catholic school and Montgomery Academy which wasnít accepting applications and Alabama Christian. So thatís where I ended up.

My father took the money and started the first adult literacy program in Alabama, where he himself tutored reading a couple nights a week until a few weeks of death years later. That program is still functioning four decades later.

He also started through his employer The Alabama Industrial Development Training program by building machine shops and welding and electrical vocational programs at Trenholm And Patterson community colleges.

Canoeyawl
01-08-2019, 09:57 PM
How's your foot?

Paul Pless
01-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Blue. I didnít go to the er. I actually have it iced right now and I hate ice. Weíll see if I can get a shoe on in the morning.

Canoeyawl
01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Good news... That ^ was beautiful btw

john welsford
01-09-2019, 02:21 AM

I have, yes to both of those, went to the church out of curiosity, could not see the connection between them and my own beliefs, told the pastor on my way out the door ( he was in the way and determined to not let me escape) that I didnt share his delusions, and yes I've lived in a county not my own, was very glad to get back home. I visit the USA pretty regularly as well, have some very good friends there and there is much to love about the place, but there are things that scare me half to death as well.

John Welsford

WX
01-09-2019, 04:38 AM
Hahahahahaha......

Reminds of the story about the German Kommandant of a POW camp in WW2. He gave a speech to the prisoners and said, you may think we Germans know nothing, well we know F*CK ALL!