PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I will get a new boss (NG)

cs
12-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Tennessee Military Department Teammates,

These past 9 years serving as your Adjutant General has been the most fulfilling years of my 40 year military career. I could not have better people to serve with in any other organization. My personal plan was to ensure that all our missions were complete in our multiple locations around the globe before retiring however sometimes plans have to be changed with the execution of branches and sequels.

The new Governor elect and his team has decided to appoint a new Adjutant General. There is no announcement on who that person will be. I ask that whoever it is that you provide them the support that you have afforded me.

The Tennessee National Guard and the Military has been my life since 15 December 1979. My family and I owe everything to this organization and the outstanding patriots that has filled it ranks in the past and present. It has been Anne and my blessing to serve with the greatest Americanís on earth.
I will remain the Adjutant General until 1100, 19 January 2019.
God Bless each one of you and your families.
Iíll see you on the high ground!

MG Max Haston
The 75th Adjutant General

Stiletto
12-21-2018, 05:13 PM
It looks like a forced retirement. 40 years is a decent length of service.

Tom from Rubicon
12-21-2018, 07:22 PM
40 years of public service. Well done! If public service is your way. Many things will open up to you. My son will soon transition from Navy to Fire protection. Let good training not be wasted.
Tom from Rubicon