PDA

View Full Version : New Rules

Phil Heffernan
12-28-2005, 11:37 PM
ONE:
Meerkat and ishmael may no longer snip at each other, as they are, in fact, the same person. The WBF cannot tolerate multiple personality disorder, and the thread about 'Talking to yourself' tipped me off to this ruse...

TWO:
If Joe CHOS wants Lisa to quit smoking, he must lay on the table: "You quit, and I'll stay off the WBF Bilge. Not even Read!' Joe, you know I'm right...OR, you could let her quit all by herself...

THREE:

Joe (SoCal)
12-28-2005, 11:44 PM
THREE; Phil needs to mind his own business, he is still considered a newbie on the WBF ;) :D

[ 12-28-2005, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Joe ( Cold Spring on Hudson ) ]

uncas
12-28-2005, 11:45 PM
It's obvious we should have gone out with you tonight... :D

Joe (SoCal)
12-28-2005, 11:48 PM
Ehhhem Donn ?

Originally posted by Phil Heffernan:
Joe CHOS :Its Joe CSOH I expect better from you Phil CSOH

uncas
12-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Joe CHOS :

OKAY Phil...how many dark and stormies did you have without us?

Phil Heffernan
12-29-2005, 12:00 AM
ts Joe CSOH I expect better from you Phil CSOH Joe I noted that mistake, but thought 'editing for spelling' would dilute the integrity of my initial post ;)

THREE; Phil need to mind his own business, he is still considered a newbie on the WBF If 'minding ones own business' was a requirement of being here. guess what? There'd be nobody here ;)

Anybody got a real THREE?

It's obvious we should have gone out with you tonight... Yup...Now I gotta sit around the WBF and make trouble...

3 anyone?

uncas
12-29-2005, 12:04 AM
We are out of threes got a spare 4

Tar Devil
12-29-2005, 01:06 AM
3. Good friends should not participate with each other in the WBF bilge...

Later,

The other "Phil"

Phil Heffernan
12-29-2005, 01:14 AM
Wait a minute.. I thought we were ALL good friends :confused: :D

Excuse me very much, but I calls 'em like I see's 'em...Doesn't matter who's talkin'...

smile.gif

[ 12-29-2005, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: Phil Heffernan ]

Paul Girouard
12-29-2005, 01:25 AM
Wait a minute.. I thought we were ALL good friends :confused: :D Think again Phil :rolleyes:

Phil Heffernan
12-29-2005, 01:38 AM
Lets say I won the lottery for 130 mil, after tax..

Lets say I sent a plane ticket & hotel $ to each of you, just to sit in a restaurant together...

Would anyone turn it down?...I think not...

QED

Wild Dingo
12-29-2005, 01:49 AM
ooohhhh I dont know... maybe... send the money and lets see what happens eh?!! ;)

Id be unsettled and a slight bit under the weather too if your two good mates (that bein Joe and Jamie) refused to go boozin and feedin the dial with me instead optin for double time on the forum :rolleyes: ... actually Id be spittin chips!! tongue.gif

Phil your all right in my book mate! :cool:

Rick Tyler
12-29-2005, 01:53 AM
Would anyone turn it down?...I think not...It depends. Is she a redhead?

Phil Heffernan
12-29-2005, 01:59 AM
THREE:
No one gets to stay home instead of goin' out with his WBF (or otherwise) buddies unless they have the flu...

Or a SWMBO who needs attention...

Paul Girouard
12-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Lets say I won the lottery for 130 mil, after tax..

Lets say I sent a plane ticket & hotel $ to each of you, just to sit in a restaurant together...

Would anyone turn it down?...I think not...

QEDI'd be there , I'd like to meet Joe face to face . Maybe he'd not think of me as such a arse hole, what ever ! He'd be advised to bring two hats

Tar Devil
12-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Name the restaurant... if someone picks me up at the airport I'll be there. Lottery or not! smile.gif

Later,

Phil

Hwyl
12-29-2005, 03:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phil Heffernan:
[QB]ONE:
Meerkat and ishmael may no longer snip at each other, as they are, in fact, the same person. The WBF cannot tolerate multiple personality disorder, and the thread about 'Talking to yourself' tipped me off to this ruse...

TWO:
If Joe CHOS wants Lisa to quit smoking, he must lay on the table: "You quit, and I'll stay off the WBF Bilge. Not even Read!' Joe, you know I'm right...OR, you could let her quit all by herself...

[QUOTE]

I've suggested both these, I thought about it overnight. Meer can be so pithy and deflating when he's at his best. His pursuit of Jack reminds me of a Yorkshire terrier, all bark and no substance (Yorkie fans can flame me on that).

Yep, Joe should give up (at last the bilge) if he really wants to make a sacrifice. I think we can all live without him for a while (sorry Joe)

[ 12-29-2005, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: Hwyl ]

Meerkat
12-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Where there's a Hwyl, there's a Hway, I guess! ;) :D

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
12-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Meerkat:
Where there's a Hwyl, there's a Hway, I guess! ;) :D Nyet tovarish, Hwyling Gael.

Edited to add: One of the punning clan.

[ 12-29-2005, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: P.I. Stazzer-Newt ]

emichaels
12-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by uncas:
We are out of threes got a spare 4Go fish !

Meerkat
12-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by P.I. Stazzer-Newt:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Meerkat:
Where there's a Hwyl, there's a Hway, I guess! ;) :D Nyet tovarish, Hwyling Gael.

Edited to add: One of the punning clan.</font>[/QUOTE]:D :D :D

huisjen
12-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Joe CSOH...

Joe CHOS....

Joe CHaOS....?

Rick Clark
12-29-2005, 04:37 PM
I thought I was the only one with double personality and the only troooooolll on this forum :confused: