X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David G
    • Dec 2003

Fox News Sanity

No... NOT Hannity.

Has anyone else noticed that there are small, but seemingly increasing numbers of sane and accurate comments coming out of the Fox bunker? Still miniscule in numbers, for sure. But noticeable.

I was wondering if it was advertiser-driven. This article seems to support that theory --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)
  • S.V. Airlie
    Ancient Mariner
    • Dec 2006

Re: Fox News Sanity

Apparently not filming all of Trump's rallies is.

Comment

• John Smith
      • Mar 2009

I wonder what impact on the vote across the nation this will have.
      "Banning books in spite of the 1st amendment, but refusing to regulate guns in spite of "well regulated militia' being in the 2nd amendment makes no sense. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

Comment

• skuthorp
        • Jan 2002

Originally posted by S.V. Airlie
        Apparently not filming all of Trump's rallies is.
        Its hard to know whether showing them, or not showing them would do the more damage.

Comment

• Mike H
          • Jul 2000

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Comment

• TomF
            Recalcitrant Heretic
            • Jun 2003

Apparently they make for mediocre TV, having a certain sameness to them. There are up to 4 rallies in a week, using pretty much the same format and stump speech.

Would any broadcaster figure they could show reruns of the same 3 hour movie all week long in prime time and keep revenues up? How about showing the same movie 15 times a month?

I dunno about you, but I find school shooting and hurricane coverage makes me blur, and they are ostensibly different.
            If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...