PDA

View Full Version : Do you think women are going to die now that Kavanaugh is confirmed?

genglandoh
10-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Women will not die.
Roe vs Wade will not be overturned.

I think all the Dems hysteria is just that hysteria and that is why the Dems keep loosing elections.
No one wants hysterical and unhinged people running the Government.

Title: Sen. Gillibrand: 'Women Are Going to Die' If Kavanaugh Is Confirmed
Link: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/06/kirsten-gillibrand-women-are-going-die-if-brett-kavanaugh-confirmed-supreme-court

McMike
10-06-2018, 04:31 PM
No one should respond to this trash talk.

S.V. Airlie
10-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Yup, if doesn't know, he doesn't deserve an answer!

Paul Pless
10-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Yup, if doesn't know, he doesn't deserve an answer!
WTH Jamie? Didnít you sign the pledge???

S.V. Airlie
10-06-2018, 05:50 PM
WTH Jamie? Didn’t you sign the pledge???No, I didn't. If people are honest with themselves they couldn't either Paul Your posting here is just an example. And technically, I din't respond to him.A response implies an answer!

Chris Smith porter maine
10-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Fart :)

Rich Jones
10-06-2018, 06:20 PM
The "Women will die" theory is a bit of a stretch. But, women's rights will suffer as well as the rights of lower and middle class Americans. Corporations will be reaping the rewards of the new Supreme Court. Kiss the environment goodbye.
I will bet dollars to doughnuts that new anti-abortion lawsuits will be filed nationwide in the Trump states on Monday morning. This question will come before the Supreme Court now that there is self-admitted Democrat hater on the bench.

Garret
10-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Yippee! We've got an entitled sick SOB on the Supreme Court. I hope all the completely missing an ounce of integrity Republicans are happy.

S.V. Airlie
10-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Yippee! We've got an entitled sick SOB on the Supreme Court. I hope all the completely missing an ounce of integrity Republicans are happy.He only nominates the best!

Jim Bow
10-06-2018, 07:01 PM
My mom died 50 years ago.

genglandoh
10-07-2018, 09:12 AM
The "Women will die" theory is a bit of a stretch. But, women's rights will suffer as well as the rights of lower and middle class Americans. Corporations will be reaping the rewards of the new Supreme Court. Kiss the environment goodbye.
I will bet dollars to doughnuts that new anti-abortion lawsuits will be filed nationwide in the Trump states on Monday morning. This question will come before the Supreme Court now that there is self-admitted Democrat hater on the bench.

Yes the Women will not die, but some Dems where using this message to play on peoples emotions.

Garret
10-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Yes the Women will not die, but some Dems where using this message to play on peoples emotions.

What they said was that if Roe v Wade gets overturned, women will die. That's a simple fact.

genglandoh
10-07-2018, 09:18 AM
What they said was that if Roe v Wade gets overturned, women will die. That's a simple fact.

Do you really think that Roe v Wade will get overturned?
I do not.

Garret
10-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Do you really think that Roe v Wade will get overturned?
I do not.

I hope not, but overturning it is the holy grail for many in your party.

LeeG
10-07-2018, 09:27 AM
not hysterical

https://laistassets.scprdev.org/i/3948bec01b48b8df01470478886490ea/5bb3e8b5d217300008df6097-eight.jpg

S.V. Airlie
10-07-2018, 09:34 AM
I hope not, but overturning it is the holy grail for many in your party.And Trump made a point that any nominee he chooses will abolish Roe vs Wade. Are you calling Trump a liar geng? However, I sense that red states will implement their own laws to bring down Roe vs. Wade first. They already have. If a law suit reaches the Supreme Court, Kavanaugh will uphold it and undermine Roe vs Wade. If it happens more than once, Roe vs Wade would be technically defanged to the point where it would technically be abolished.

Geng, you're so naive!

BrianY
10-07-2018, 10:02 AM
What the delusional reds don't understand - or refuse to understand. - is that making abortions difficult to obtain or illegals won't stop women from seeking them. Illegal abortions are more likely to have adverse outcome for the woman, including death. It's reallly not too difficult for any half way intelligent person to understand. Unfortunately it seems that there are few people among the anti-abortion crowd that meet this level of basic intelligence.

S.V. Airlie
10-07-2018, 10:07 AM
What the delusional reds don't understand - or refuse to understand. - is that making abortions difficult to obtain or illegals won't stop women from seeking them. Illegal abortions are more likely to have adverse outcome for the woman, including death. It's reallly not too difficult for any half way intelligent person to understand. Unfortunately it seems that there are few people among the anti-abortion crowd that meet this level of basic intelligence.I find it ironic when a guy shoots up a Planned Parenthood clinic, kills a b lunch of people and when captured says, "Well, I saved a fetus from being murdered!"

birlinn
10-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Everyone dies, Geng, even you.

McMike
10-07-2018, 10:11 AM
You guys are so weak . . .

birlinn
10-07-2018, 10:12 AM
And you are....?

A sad troll, so far.

McMike
10-07-2018, 10:19 AM
And you are....?

A sad troll, so far.

Whatever makes you feel better. Meanwhile, we keep losing ground to them. I can't blame the Trump children for being children but the supposed adults in the room are hardly instilling confidence in them. Remember, Trump won, children are being detained in concentration camps, and a sexual predator sits on the supreme court. Your way is working wonderfully, keep up the good work.

McMike
10-07-2018, 10:20 AM
And you are....?

A sad troll, so far.

Oh, and Brexit, seems you folks have a handle on your country; doesen't it?

birlinn
10-07-2018, 10:21 AM
I didn't vote for it!
Agreed it's a total disaster.

PS: nice deflection.

S.V. Airlie
10-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Guys, stop fighting among yourselves, we're on the same team! Don't give geng his jollies!

McMike
10-07-2018, 10:28 AM
The team is sh17 and needs a new coach and a new strategy. One of the strategies we need to adopt is not giving these fools any credence, they don't deserve the respect of a response because he will simply C&P it and post it somewhere else in order to validate their victim-hood at the hands of the libritards.

McMike
10-07-2018, 10:30 AM
I didn't vote for it!
Agreed it's a total disaster.

PS: nice deflection.

Deflection from what? That you think the status quo will suffice? It won't, as evidence in your own country. We're fighting the same fight, you simply think a spear-man on horseback will win against a tank. It won't.

oznabrag
10-07-2018, 12:21 PM
Deflection from what? That you think the status quo will suffice? It won't, as evidence in your own country. We're fighting the same fight, you simply think a spear-man on horseback will win against a tank. It won't.

No.

As long as the Berniacs vote, or don't, on the basis that the good is the enemy of the perfect, Donald F Trump will prevail.

Garret
10-07-2018, 12:30 PM
Ain't it great to have Bernie around so we can blame all the Dem's issues on him & his supporters? Every Bernie supporter I know voted for HRC in the general election btw.

While I'm not as extreme about it as Mike is (at least I don't think I am) - I'll say it's well past time that Dems start looking at why we are all losing. It's not just HRC - she's a symptom only - it's the party leadership as well as the DNC. Especially the latter - how could any real Dem put someone like Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a position of power?

McMike
10-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Ain't it great to have Bernie around so we can blame all the Dem's issues on him & his supporters? Every Bernie supporter I know voted for HRC in the general election btw.

While I'm not as extreme about it as Mike is (at least I don't think I am) - I'll say it's well past time that Dems start looking at why we are all losing. It's not just HRC - she's a symptom only - it's the party leadership as well as the DNC. Especially the latter - how could any real Dem put someone like Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a position of power?

Same, every Bernie supporter I knew voted for her.

Problem with live and let live is; there are a lot of voters that still hold a grudge and will vote for Trump again. Remember, the economy is good, unemployment is down, he's "winning on trade", he appointed conservative justices. Many of those voters are up for grabs if the DNC can actuality push forward good candidates.

Jim Bow
10-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Ya mean like the Repubs discovery of Obamacare DEATH PANELS"?

paulf
10-07-2018, 01:17 PM
"Do you think women are going to die now that Kavanaugh is confirmed? "
No, I don't...I think they will VOTE, in droves. Perhaps they can turn things. Get ready geng, they'r cumming ta get ya.

AndyG
10-07-2018, 02:55 PM
You live in a sick, sad country.

As do I.

I've had enough of that.

Here's Edinburgh, yesterday: maybe 75-100k people marched to say 'enough' to all that crap, and Brexit, and fascism, and time for a more inclusive renewal.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2a82b3d6f36c878926e8a04e749e9505/5C493871/t51.2885-15/e35/s480x480/42621046_343572249731994_2655199138883235435_n.jpg

I'd be good with that, thankyouverymuch.

Andy