PDA

View Full Version : Trump sez th 2018 mid-term election will be a referendum on Him.

Tom Montgomery
10-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Hell freezes over! I agree with Donald F. Trump!

From The Washington Post:

Democrats are energized in part by thinking of the midterms as a referendum on Trump. So this comment from Trump at a campaign rally on Tuesday night probably wasn't terribly helpful in that regard.

“Republicans have to go out and vote. And they say if I was on the ticket, everybody would go. It would be a landslide. Even the fakers back there, they say that,” Trump said, referring to the news media. “And I’m not on the ticket, but I am on the ticket because this is also a referendum about me and the disgusting gridlock that they’ll put this country through.”

Watta maroon!

oznabrag
10-03-2018, 03:27 PM
But, will he accept the results of the election?

No, the treasonous POS will not.

JayInOz
10-03-2018, 04:00 PM
You've inflicted that disgusting, ginger embarrassment on the rest of the world, so why not let the world vote? Let the trump supporters see what the rest of us actually think of their beloved turd in chief. JayInOz

Chris Smith porter maine
10-03-2018, 06:14 PM
I drive a bit and am seeing far more Republican sign's than Democratic ones, rural Maine, New Hampshire, I'm not feeling a blue wave, if anything it's more like a double down.

Garret
10-03-2018, 06:20 PM
I drive a bit and am seeing far more Republican sign's than Democratic ones, rural Maine, New Hampshire, I'm not feeling a blue wave, if anything it's more like a double down.

I'm not seeing many for either party here (except VT only - like governor). Of course the only Senator we have running is Bernie & he won 87% of the vote last time he ran...

LeeG
10-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Not just him but Christians! He said so.

skuthorp
10-03-2018, 06:55 PM
…and he well may win. And in 2020 because the economy is going so well.

there's a biblical reference about pieces of silver……….