PDA

View Full Version : how do you like me now

Paul Pless
09-27-2018, 10:25 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/George-W-Bush.jpeg

ron ll
09-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Ask the people who died in the Iraq war.

Ian McColgin
09-27-2018, 11:29 AM
And continue to die in the Endless war which Obama was unable to end and Trump is making moves to radically expand.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
09-27-2018, 11:31 AM
He's retired, it's cool.

http://www.perfectduluthday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bush_bong.jpg

Canoeyawl
09-27-2018, 11:49 AM
I don't like him, and have to avert my eyes.

Looking at him, I can only see a complete and utter fool, and feel like I had been given an emetic. Opening a closet door and finding a dead and decomposing body is comparable. His cronies and advisors selected to support this travesty and having them obfuscate and perpetrate it is disgusting. They are criminals, like the bulk of the elite of the republican party.
There is a strong similarity to the pampered elitism of thier latest grab for power, "Kavanaugh"

Starting a war to distract from a failed economy is unforgivable.
Starting a war against innocents to appease your ego is unforgivable.
Starting a war to make a profit (Cheney) is unforgivable.
Working around the normal conventions to enable torture is unforgivable.

Durnik
09-27-2018, 11:52 AM
^ what he said.

CWSmith
09-27-2018, 11:56 AM
Looking at him, I can only see a complete and utter fool, ...

Sure, but don't we need to renormalize our vocabulary now? If he was the complete fool, what kind of fool do we have now? I mean, Bush couldn't finish a sentence, but Trump can't hold a thought!

It's like when I asked some aging hippy friends about him back when he was POTUS and then said, "Nixon doesn't look so bad to me now." and they all agree. Seeing Trump, Bush no longer seems quite as bad.

But I'll agree on the wars. I don't think it was deliberate. I think he just did not understand the magnitude of what he was doing. Some of the people around him certainly did and one of them is the current National Security Advisor. That should give you pause.

Durnik
09-27-2018, 12:24 PM
^ normalizing evil

as for W's wars, they were Cheney's and Rumsfeld's.. and intentional.

Canoeyawl
09-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Sure, but don't we need to renormalize our vocabulary now? If he was the complete fool, what kind of fool do we have now?

The "man" we have now is clinical. A damaged and deranged individual.

"W" was a dunce, a class clown and easy to to manipulate.

skuthorp
09-27-2018, 04:31 PM
Ask the people who died in the Iraq war.
What he said……………...

skuthorp
09-27-2018, 04:32 PM

Looking at him, I can only see a complete and utter fool, and feel like I had been given an emetic. Opening a closet door and finding a dead and decomposing body is comparable. His cronies and advisors selected to support this travesty and having them obfuscate and perpetrate it is disgusting. They are criminals, like the bulk of the elite of the republican party.
There is a strong similarity to the pampered elitism of thier latest grab for power, "Kavanaugh"

And him as well……...

Art Haberland
09-27-2018, 04:54 PM
The "man" we have now is clinical. A damaged and deranged individual.

"W" was a dunce, a class clown and easy to to manipulate.

And at least Affable and able to laugh at himself. Two things the Donald is unable to do

PeterSibley
09-27-2018, 05:00 PM

War criminals, along with our contribution to hell and chaos. Howard and the UK's Blair.

WX
09-27-2018, 06:54 PM
Sure, but don't we need to renormalize our vocabulary now? If he was the complete fool, what kind of fool do we have now? I mean, Bush couldn't finish a sentence, but Trump can't hold a thought!

It's like when I asked some aging hippy friends about him back when he was POTUS and then said, "Nixon doesn't look so bad to me now." and they all agree. Seeing Trump, Bush no longer seems quite as bad.

But I'll agree on the wars. I don't think it was deliberate. I think he just did not understand the magnitude of what he was doing. Some of the people around him certainly did and one of them is the current National Security Advisor. That should give you pause.

Sad to say but Trump makes Bush look smart.