PDA

View Full Version : What is the score now?

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Mueller/election hacking/ etc issue?

CURRENT SCORE

Russians charged . . . . . . ?

v

Americans charged . . . . . ?

v

Other Nationalities
charged . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?

Will get to convictions later.

ron ll
07-16-2018, 02:24 PM
The score? Putin 100, Trump 0. The people of the US -100.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 02:27 PM
The score? Putin 100, Trump 0. The people of the US -100.

Do you think that Mr Trump will be charged as a result of anything found by Mr Mueller?

ron ll
07-16-2018, 02:30 PM
Do you think that Mr Trump will be charged as a result of anything found by Mr Mueller?

Frankly, I'm not in the mood to respond to any more of your inane blather. This country is in great jeopardy and people like you are helping Trump with its downfall.

LeeG
07-16-2018, 02:40 PM

maybe, maybe not. I’d charge him with endangering the countries institutions. I figure a map of his financial dealings will show him to be biased in favor of Russian money laundering.

Osborne Russell
07-16-2018, 02:50 PM

It would be a great deal more likely if he were impeached. Do you think he will be impeached?

Chris Smith porter maine
07-16-2018, 02:53 PM

Not while he is president, but afterwards yes.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Frankly, I'm not in the mood to respond to any more of your inane blather. This country is in great jeopardy and people like you are helping Trump with its downfall.

There are numerous other topics on USA politics, the POTUS, etc.

It would appear that you do not wish to discuss the topic.
I wonder why?

Yet you still respond to accuse.

Exactly how am people like me helping Trump with its downfall (of the USA) by raising a matter for discussion? :confused:

oznabrag
07-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Jesus charges the goal . . . Gretzky steals! HE SCORES!!!!

Gretzky 42 - Jesus 0

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 03:22 PM
Frankly, I'm not in the mood to respond to any more of your inane blather. This country is in great jeopardy and people like you are helping Trump with its downfall.Rum_Pirate is not alone among Forumites in helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch.

Every avowed Republican, or if you prefer "conservative," owns Trump.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 03:24 PM
Rum_Pirate is not alone among Forumites in helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch.

Just how am I 'helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch' ?

Come on back up your accusation.

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Rate Trumps's performance in Helsinki today. Then explain it. Your answers will go a long way in proving me wrong... or not.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 03:32 PM
Rate Trumps's performance in Helsinki today. Then explain it. Your answers will go a long way in proving me wrong... or not.

I have absolutely nothing to do with your President's performance or non-performance at home or elsewhere.

If your President 'screws-up' your country, yes it will have an impact on my country and thus me.
I think you President is doing that job without any help whatsoever from me.

So just explain your direct personal accusation of how I am 'helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch' ? :confused:

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 03:34 PM
By coming on this website and consistently doing a convincing impression of a Trumpist. You come across as a philosophical compatriot of bobbys, genglandoh, mdh, alanmc, Sky Blue, etc.

LeeG
07-16-2018, 03:37 PM
The score is that Trump believes Putin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44852812

Trump:”President Putin says it's not Russia. “I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

S.V. Airlie
07-16-2018, 03:39 PM
And Putin admitted that he wanted Trump to win in 2016.

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 03:41 PM
I can't wait to tally the score on November 6, 2018.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 03:47 PM
By coming on this website and consistently doing a convincing impression of a Trumpist.

Whether or not I give an impression of a 'Trumpist' in your mind, does NOT mean in anyway whatsoever mean that I am 'helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch'.
I raised a question for discussion. That is all.
Yet you resort to snide personal insults and false accusations which you are unable to substantiate.

Your accusation that I am 'helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch' is absolute puerile rubbish and you know it is.

One might wish to take a hike and redress one's thoughts before making such a derogatory false accusation.
A gentleman might also retract it, but doubt you will. :ycool:

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 04:01 PM
Whether or not I give an impression of a 'Trumpist' in your mind, does NOT mean in anyway whatsoever mean that I am 'helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch'.
Yet you resort to snide personal insults and false accusations which you are unable to substantiate.

Your accusation that I am 'helping Trump drag the nation into the ditch' is absolute puerile rubbish and you know it is.

One might wish to take a hike and redress one's thoughts before making such a derogatory false accusation.

I will not. I find your posts on American politics as enlightening as skaraborgcraft's and your questions as innocent as genlandoh's. The U.S.A. is in great distress and peril at the moment and everyone I have named in my last two posts seem to be enjoying that fact.

I agree with ron ll. If you consider that to be an insult and derogatory then either push the button and alert Scot or else ignore me.

S.V. Airlie
07-16-2018, 04:04 PM
RP, it's NOT just Tom who thinks as he does!

amish rob
07-16-2018, 04:17 PM

So, you’re upset about a snide personal insult, then make one?

Okay.

Peace,
Robert

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:25 PM
I will not. I find your posts on American politics as enlightening as skaraborgcraft's and your questions as innocent as genlandoh's. The U.S.A. is in great distress and peril at the moment and everyone I have named in my last two posts seem to be enjoying that fact.

Then you appear to be no gentleman.

Your response does not surprise me.

It is incredible that a person like you believes and is willing to post the false drivel stating that 'people like ME are helping Trump with its (USA's) downfall'.'
For your edification, I have previously stated and advised that I am not a US citizen, cannot vote in the USA, do not indulge in hacking anywhere, etc.
Blame your fellow countrymen for your country's woes, but don't try and pass it off on me.
Find another scapegoat.
How about cussing off condemning all those Democrats that did not get off their rear ends to vote in the last USA Presidential election. :confused:

If a few more had got off their rear ends then the Democratic candidate may have done more then only win the 'popular vote'.
Those Democrats helped Mr Trump into power, not me.
Those Democrats are the ones to blame, not me.
Those Democrats are the ones by their inaction are the real 'deplorables' responsible for the President you have in office, not me.
Go and blame those Democrats, don't blame not me, I have nothing to do about it, so don't include me in that ilk.

Nevertheless, I leave you to your posting of false accusations and false statements.

Suggest that you be guided accordingly.

Good day to you Sir!

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:27 PM
So, you’re upset about a snide personal insult, then make one?

Okay.

Peace,
Robert
Which bit of my post is the 'snide personal insult'? :rolleyes:

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:28 PM
RP, it's NOT just Tom who thinks as he does!
Refer them to post #22. :ycool:

oznabrag
07-16-2018, 04:29 PM
. . .

Go and blame those Democrats, don't blame not me, I have nothing to do about it, so don't include me in that ilk.

. . .

First, you spout the 'It's Democrats' fault' straight-up 'Republican' traitor spin, then claim you are not of that ilk.

You are DEFINITELY of that ilk.

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 04:29 PM
Then you appear to be no gentleman.
I have never claimed to be one. I am an AMERICAN.

And good day to you.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:30 PM

I agree with ron ll. If you consider that to be an insult and derogatory then either push the button and alert Scot or else ignore me.

I have never wimped out and whined to Scot and pressed the button, unlike others that have done it to me. :ycool:

amish rob
07-16-2018, 04:31 PM
Which bit of my post is the 'snide personal insult'? :rolleyes:

Howzabout, “A gentleman might also retract it, but doubt you will?” Or the “take a hike”, although that might not be insulting. Around here “take a hike” is much like “buzz off”, but people often use another word than buzz.

Peace,
Robert

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 04:31 PM
That's a relief. Y:o

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Then you appear to be no gentleman.I have never claimed to be one. I am an AMERICAN.

And good day to you.

Wow, that does say it all. :dROTFLMAO:d

Good to see you own up. LOL

I rest my case. :ycool:

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 04:35 PM
Man, you really got me on that one.

As amish rob has pointed out, you evidently believe that a gentleman can respond tit-for tat and maintain his special gentlemanly status.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Man, you really got me on that one.

Yes the truth does hurt, sometimes.

Lets keep our 'agree to disagree' and discuss the issues e.g. the unfortunate path the USA is taking and why, rather than 'digging/stabbing' at each other. :ycool:

It will make for a better and more enjoyable forum. BY:D

PS I will still buy you several drinks (my tab) and enjoy chat with you while we down them, if you are ever in there here parts. Y>

S.V. Airlie
07-16-2018, 04:46 PM
I hear it's a good time for some Rum on the Rocks! You should take your own advice RP don't you think?

Tom Montgomery
07-16-2018, 04:48 PM
As I said, I agree with ron ll and am no longer interested in discussing U.S. politics with you.

I would be happy to bend elbows with you so long as any topics we discuss avoid U.S. politics. I promise to keep my nose out of the politics of Saint Kitts and Nevis.

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:56 PM
As I said, I agree with ron ll and am no longer interested in discussing U.S. politics with you. No problem, simple solution is not to post in response to my posts. :d Solution #2 there is also an 'ignore facility' but you needn't go that far. :ycool:
However we should be able to discuss issues that affect the world incl US politics.

I would be happy to bend elbows with you so long as any topics we discuss avoid U.S. politics. I promise to keep my nose out of the politics of Saint Kitts and Nevis. I'll talk about anything you wish to, and I won't get personal. :d

As to the politics of Saint Kitts and Nevis, I'd compile a film script of all the things that have happened here over the years, great reading - but Hollywood would turn it down flat, on the grounds that, they would consider that the contents are too far fetched. LOL

Rum_Pirate
07-16-2018, 04:59 PM
I hear it's a good time for some Rum on the Rocks! You should take your own advice RP don't you think?
That is what I am offering Tom. :ycool: