PDA

View Full Version : About those children:

John Smith
06-18-2018, 12:36 PM
Does anyone actually believe all these kids will get reunited with their parents? Or is it likely some will simply get lost in the system? I suspect the latter.

Then what? Do we deport them as unaccompanied children? Do we let them stay here but never make them citizens?

Something to think about.

Gib Etheridge
06-18-2018, 12:38 PM
The Trump family gets to support them, including full coverage medical insurance and university.

SKIP KILPATRICK
06-18-2018, 12:39 PM
Just collateral damage!

Mike H
06-19-2018, 07:33 AM
Here's a new one for me. I had dinner last night with my cousin from Houston, who is a Two Scoops supporter, he said that undocumented adults are kidnapping Mexican children to avoid detention when they cross the border. I'm guessing Fox News.

S.V. Airlie
06-19-2018, 07:35 AM
Here's a new one for me. I had dinner last night with my cousin from Houston, who is a Two Scoops supporter, he said that undocumented adults are kidnapping Mexican children to avoid detention when they cross the border. I'm guessing Fox News.And Kirstjen Nutcase said the same thing.

sleek
06-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Does anyone actually believe all these kids will get reunited with their parents? Or is it likely some will simply get lost in the system? I suspect the latter.

Then what? Do we deport them as unaccompanied children? Do we let them stay here but never make them citizens?

Something to think about.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/social-issues/left-attacks-heighten-against-trump-as-more-details-emerge-about-family-separation-at-border/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:874963&utm_campaign=Left Claims Trump Turns Children Into Hostages - Forget That Obama Turned Them Into Sex Slaves
According to this link it happens alot, and they are left subject to becoming sex slaves. It was bad under the obama administration, hopefully this one cleans that up and doesnt loose kids.

Keith Wilson
06-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Sleek? Really? Steadfastandloyal.com?? and The Daily Caller?? Sleek, check your sources, please. That is, to put it very politely, not accurate.

There are several cases where the mother has already been deported and her child is still held in the US.

AlanMc
06-19-2018, 08:08 AM
https://www.mrctv.org/videos/hillary-2014-we-should-deport-immigrant-children

Rich Jones
06-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Our immigration system needs a lot of work. However, USING KIDS AS A POLITICAL TOOL OR WEAPON IS NOT THE ANSWER! No other president did it until the current immoral president* did it. The man is a sociopath, pure and simple. No conscience, no soul. Corrupt to the core.

Corvida
06-19-2018, 08:37 AM
According to that link a lot of BS happens. It's just only in their deluded fantasy world.

Anyone trying to give Devin Nunes a tiny ounce of legitimacy is out of their minds crazy pants.

Art Haberland
06-19-2018, 08:40 AM
I know to people like Sleek, bobbys, and Noyes, CNN is not a truthful news source.. but this does give some insight into what is going on.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/politics/donald-trump-immigration-border-separations/index.html