PDA

View Full Version : Comey v Trump

John Smith
04-27-2018, 08:10 AM
Considerable effort is being made to undermine Comey's credibility, and for some, I suppose it is working.

Comey has shown, IMO, lapses in judgement.

That said, I don't believe he's ever been sued for discrimination, fraud, or failing to pay contractors. He has been consistent in the facts he has presented. Trump has been totally inconsistent, often contradicting himself, and he HAS been sued, and settled, suits.

Comey did not say Trump had not spent the night in Moscow. Comey said Trump had claimed he had not spent the night in Moscow.

Everyone needs to consider all of this when they determine whom to believe. The future of our country is at stake.

You may not like the facts, but that does not prevent them from being facts.

Can't help but think of Galileo. The powers that be could force him to recant, but they could not make him wrong.

Paul Pless
04-27-2018, 08:55 AM
Everyone needs to consider all of this when they determine whom to believe.dude, ain't nobody changing their minds now about who they believe. . .

ask mdh or skyblue what it would take for them to change their minds on trump, mind you, i believe both of them know that trump is corrupt, they just don't care