01-18-2006, 07:51 PM
no dingo threads in about 4 days :eek:

Donn
01-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Try yesterday.

http://www.woodenboat-ubb.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=005441

Wild Dingo
01-19-2006, 06:08 AM
Im still about Jack busy as all hell is all workin 2 jobs playin catchup :rolleyes: what little time I get Im either snoring loudly or muckin about with the hoonberrys or just yarnin with possumpoop over a hot coffee... but mostly snoring :D

I spend all of about 10 - 15 minutes a day on here nowadays as time is a very short commodity for me... AND!! I spend absolutely zip on the boats or muckin with the tools... even the erection of the shed and sortin the levee bank around the creek has come to a grinding halt as the mad scramble to put some of that green stuff into the depleated bank accounts take precedence

Well theyre not that bad but Im just goin nuts so I can slow down in a couple of months get rid of one of the jobs and settle into the other or score a new one that pays equal to what both these are presently paying... no easy task!!

Thanks for thinkin of me mate Cheers! :cool: And thanks for noticing that wee thread Donn ;)

[ 01-19-2006, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

uncas
01-19-2006, 06:24 AM
I thought he was babysitting.....and beginning to turn the youngest one into a potential sailor... :D . Ya can'ts start down the right road too young....