PDA

View Full Version : Cohen WAS in Praque

John Smith
04-13-2018, 08:28 PM
The plot thickens. Getting hotter in Trump's kitchen.

I'm betting he works his way to firing Mueller, unless Mueller subpoenas him first

TomF
04-13-2018, 08:41 PM
I wonder if Cohen has life insurance.

purri
04-13-2018, 09:27 PM
Czech and Slovak goils are the best!

isla
04-14-2018, 01:00 PM
I remember a discussion here about the Steele dossier, where someone from the red team argued that there were no stamps on Cohen's passport to show he had been in the Czech Republic. I (and several others) argued that you can travel through the Schengen countries without getting your passport stamped again. The current report suggests that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany.

Keith Wilson
04-14-2018, 01:10 PM
I wonder if Cohen has life insurance.Trump (and Cohen) like to act like dangerous tough guys, and threaten people - but they're just pretenders, not the real thing; lawsuits and bluster, not unexplained corpses.

JimD
04-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Trump (and Cohen) like to act like dangerous tough guys, and threaten people - but they're just pretenders, not the real thing; lawsuits and bluster, not unexplained corpses.But they might be doing business with genuinely dangerous tough guys. It's a possibility.

Jim Mahan
04-14-2018, 02:43 PM
The men in history whom trmp would emulate (by instinct, not by cognition), including the idiot's role model and man-crush, Vlad, would disappear whomever to consolidate and maintain an autocracy. And there's always a first time. Surely no one thinks that morals or scruples or legal consequences would be deterent enough, should the possibility of using murder to further his precarious career, or to try to escape justice, actually occur to him in the moment.

Beware of an increasingly desperate idot with power.

bobbys
04-14-2018, 05:01 PM
I remember a discussion here about the Steele dossier, where someone from the red team argued that there were no stamps on Cohen's passport to show he had been in the Czech Republic. I (and several others) argued that you can travel through the Schengen countries without getting your passport stamped again. The current report suggests that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany.

And he met with Boris and Natasha over a salad with Russian dressing.

LOL

TomF
04-14-2018, 05:40 PM
And if it is ever proven to a,court's satisfaction, will it be to yours bobbys?

(LOL?)

S.V. Airlie
04-14-2018, 05:43 PM
And if it is ever proven to a,court's satisfaction, will it be to yours bobbys?

(LOL?)bobbys would just say the courts are rigged.

TomF
04-14-2018, 05:48 PM
Or ragged or rugged.

isla
04-14-2018, 06:04 PM

LOL

So you were there and witnessed the whole thing. Wow, why didn't you tell us, you know how we all love a bit of gossip :rolleyes:

Vince Brennan
04-14-2018, 09:18 PM
I confess that I have missed the whole significance of the Czech thing... I am profoundly confused and look for some guidance in the matter.

TomF
04-14-2018, 09:35 PM
The Steele dossier included 2 reports, one was fairly detailed, that in Aug or Sept of '16 Cohen went to Prague to meet with Russian representatives, to do with campaign issues. Specifically, to pay the Russian linked hackers who had obtained Clinton's emails to ensure their help covering up that trail, in the event of what looked like a coming Clinton victory. Cohen has hotly claimed he was not there, and has never been. Tweeting a picture of the cover of his passport to imply that there is no Czech stamp in it. This has been a linchpin of some Trump friendly disparagement of the entire Steele dossier's reliability.

But the reporting is that 3 sources or so place him there, as described. And that as Czech is possible to enter from Germany without any passport stamp, the reports claim that is how it occurred.

It may be that Cohen was there for an innocent reason, but why double down (as he now has) on the claim he was never there?

If proof emerges, this could be very damning - clear evidence of collusion, and covering it up. And paying people large sums of money to be quiet, we know in a way we did not when the Steele dossier emerged, is one of Cohen's fairly frequent functions for Trump. He would have been an obvious fixer.

RonP
04-14-2018, 09:44 PM
Seems like all the reports thus far that have been hotly denied have turned out to be true. If Cohen lied to the FBI then he's busted for at least that. Sounds somewhat a familiar path to obtain cooperation from an important source of evidence.

Gerarddm
04-14-2018, 10:33 PM
Tick tock. Tick tock.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 12:25 AM
I remember a discussion here about the Steele dossier, where someone from the red team argued that there were no stamps on Cohen's passport to show he had been in the Czech Republic. I (and several others) argued that you can travel through the Schengen countries without getting your passport stamped again. The current report suggests that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany..

Mueller and his team are now dealing with....could haves..... rather then facts..

Course he .... could have..... used the star trek transporter..

Or maybe a Deloren that hit 88 mph..

Mueller is a joke..

The Dossier is a lie to slander Trump and to start the coup.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Seems like all the reports thus far that have been hotly denied have turned out to be true. If Cohen lied to the FBI then he's busted for at least that. Sounds somewhat a familiar path to obtain cooperation from an important source of evidence.

No its Muellers ....path... to denie Trump legal counsel .

bobbys
04-15-2018, 12:27 AM
Tick tock. Tick tock.

The Mueller fiasco will keep tick tocking untill the mid terms. Thats the plan.

L.W. Baxter
04-15-2018, 12:28 AM

Mueller and his team are now dealing with....could haves..... rather then facts..

Mueller is a joke..

The Dossier is a lie to slander Trump and to start the coup.

Yep. It's just you, the Donald, and Sheriff Joe against the world.

Stick around til the end, and after, bobbys.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 12:36 AM
Yep. It's just you, the Donald, and Sheriff Joe against the world.

Stick around til the end, and after, bobbys.

Sheriff Joe?.

Yeah, he is my jersey buddy.

I shall try and dig up a pic of him and me.

Dont know how to post though.

L.W. Baxter
04-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Dont know how to post though.

You don't say.

Rich Jones
04-15-2018, 06:54 AM

Mueller is a joke..

The Dossier is a lie to slander Trump and to start the coup. The coup has already happened. It occurred on Election Day 2016 when Trump took over the presidency by illegitimate means. Illegal campaign contributions (Stormy, etc.) and colluding with the Russians. This amoral traitor must be thrown out of office and true democracy restored.

John Smith
04-15-2018, 07:23 AM
I don't understand the Trump supporter. They may want to believe the dossier has been proven false, but the fact is much has been proven true. Some has not been proven one way or the other, but nothing in that dossier has been proven false.

One thing everyone KNOWS about our president is he lies. He lies about the size of his Electoral College victory. He lies about the size of his crowd. He tells us this investigation is run by Democrats, but names no names. All the people I see are Republicans.

We KNOW Trump had to settle (lost) suits for discrimination, fraud, and failure to pay contractors.

He swore Mexico will pay for the wall.

He did promise us his tax returns and his wife's papers: we've seen neither.

Chris Smith porter maine
04-15-2018, 09:07 AM
No its Muellers ....path... to denie Trump legal counsel .

Nobody wants to work for a traitor who has a long track record of not paying his bills.

RonP
04-15-2018, 11:54 AM
It's starting to look a lot like treason, every where you turn.

David G
04-15-2018, 12:05 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30709169_10156443580904917_497253652839335127_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=aa69b2e138692a71727d93a41d5775b0&oe=5B55A192

ccmanuals
04-15-2018, 12:11 PM

LOL

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30707780_2181776305182338_7158183800811437495_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=aa8066bfc3f49ab3e2ddbaeacf300cc6&oe=5B6B6248

John Smith
04-15-2018, 12:58 PM

The bigger question is: What will the GOP do about it?

Osborne Russell
04-15-2018, 01:04 PM
Oznabrag, dahlink! :D

bobbys
04-15-2018, 01:46 PM
The coup has already happened. It occurred on Election Day 2016 when Trump took over the presidency by illegitimate means. Illegal campaign contributions (Stormy, etc.) and colluding with the Russians. This amoral traitor must be thrown out of office and true democracy restored.

More evidence liberals have no plan to wait for mueller to be done.

They have already convicted him.

As the Russian said.

Show me the man , i will show you the crime.

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 02:00 PM
And Trump and hia supporters said, "lock her up", "lock her up" about HC. What's the difference bobbys?Apparently, you didn't have any problems with that!

isla
04-15-2018, 02:12 PM
And Trump and hia supporters said, "lock her up", "lock her up" about HC. What's the difference bobbys?Apparently, you didn't have any problems with that!

Of course he has a problem with it Jamie, they didn't actually lock her up. He must be real pi$$ed about that, another Trump promise broken :d

LeeG
04-15-2018, 02:47 PM
More evidence liberals have no plan to wait for mueller to be done.

They have already convicted him.

As the Russian said.

Show me the man , i will show you the crime.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DasM5ByV4AANsVU?format=jpg

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 02:56 PM
I wonder whether they were Havanas?

bobbys
04-15-2018, 03:57 PM

Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 03:59 PM

He said he was not there yet to libs he has to prove the negitive..

How many inane plots does he have to disprove..

Ted Hoppe
04-15-2018, 04:45 PM

I bet his credit card statement will tell a different story.

Bobbys - are you willing to throw him under the bus if he was there speaking to Russians?

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 04:45 PM
Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.Do you have proof it is a lie? Past experience suggests it isn't.

LeeG
04-15-2018, 04:48 PM

not his job

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 04:48 PM
I bet his credit card statement will tell a different story.

Bobbys - are you willing to throw him under the bus if he was there speaking to Russians?Name one he's disproved with facts. I don't call whining like a jig saw proof. I do think 130,000 grand says it's likely true and this is only one instance out of many. The take from the Hollywood Express certainly doesn't help his cause either bobbys.

LeeG
04-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.

Steele dossier isn’t the basis for the investigation. Congrats for spelling!

RonP
04-15-2018, 04:51 PM
The pee story is a drop in the bucket, how about paying hackers for instance. Everything in the Steele dossier that can be verified is turning out to be true and none of it can be disputed with any proof whatsoever.

Chris Smith porter maine
04-15-2018, 05:04 PM

No Mueller has to prove he was there and who he met with, based on the number of lies coming from Trump and friends I am guessing he will, remember we started with no meetings with Russians, something like 70 have now been documented. But as Patsy Cline said stand by your man. :)

moTthediesel
04-15-2018, 05:18 PM
No Mueller has to prove he was there and who he met with, based on the number of lies coming from Trump and friends I am guessing he will, remember we started with no meetings with Russians, something like 70 have now been documented. But as Patsy Cline said stand by your man. :)

Actually , I think that was Tammy Wynette. Patsy Cline did write “Crazy” and “I Fall to Pieces” — and those might be appropriate here too ��

isla
04-15-2018, 05:23 PM
Actually , I think that was Tammy Wynette. Patsy Cline did write “Crazy” and “I Fall to Pieces” — and those might be appropriate here too ��

Actually, Willie Nelson wrote "Crazy", but what the hell :p

Chris Smith porter maine
04-15-2018, 05:25 PM

Your correct my bad!

Ted Hoppe
04-15-2018, 05:28 PM
The FBI already has his smart phone records which would say which countries he was in, which numbers called or received, the text messages and any voice mails as well as any emails he sent and which servers they went to.

Cohen is in deep. Imagine how much squeezing these folks are getting. Czechs and other european telecoms are giving them even more via requests. They would like to see DT go down due to the Russian risks he is fostering.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 05:37 PM
Do you have proof it is a lie? Past experience suggests it isn't.

You are not paying attention.

You cannot prove a negitive.

I cannot prove i was not in a seedy hotel room with pamala anderson..

bobbys
04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Actually, Willie Nelson wrote "Crazy", but what the hell :p

You just had to ruin it,.

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 05:40 PM

I cannot prove i was not in a seedy hotel room with pamala anderson..You're right, I don't pay that much attention to you're constant BS. However, how is asking for proof that what Trump or you said was a lie?Where is the negative you're whining about?

bobbys
04-15-2018, 05:42 PM

This makes no sense, trump is lying untill mueller proves it? But you are guessing he will but untill then trump is lying..

Is this hamilton burger?

AndyG
04-15-2018, 05:42 PM

...Therefore you can't prove he's not paying attention? Is that it?

Andy

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 05:44 PM
This makes no sense, trump is lying untill mueller proves it? But you are guessing he will but untill then trump is lying..

Is this hamilton burger?He's talking about Cohen bobbys! And you say I'm not paying attention.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 05:44 PM
Steele dossier isn’t the basis for the investigation. Congrats for spelling!

Well, thanks for not being aunt spelling bee or don rickles

bobbys
04-15-2018, 05:45 PM
...Therefore you can't prove he's not paying attention? Is that it?

Andy

I cannot prove i was not paying attention but i was thinking about pam.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 05:46 PM
The pee story is a drop in the bucket, how about paying hackers for instance. Everything in the Steele dossier that can be verified is turning out to be true and none of it can be disputed with any proof whatsoever.

Cite please.

S.V. Airlie
04-15-2018, 05:49 PM
Cite please.It's in Comey's book. And what's with you, of all people, asking for a citation?

LeeG
04-15-2018, 05:51 PM
Well, thanks for not being aunt spelling bee or don rickles

It’s too bad you haven’t moved beyond the pee tape.

John of Phoenix
04-15-2018, 07:09 PM
alvin, I hope you donate your brain to science when you're done with it. Uh, I mean after you're dead.

Canoeyawl
04-15-2018, 09:05 PM
Content removed for clarity.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_language): argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorancerepresents "a lack of contrary evidence") is a fallacy in informal logic (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_fallacy). It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dichotomy) in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,

true
false
unknown between true or false
being unknowable (among the first three).[1] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance#cite_note-1)

In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof).

gypsie
04-15-2018, 09:11 PM
Who needs evidence!
Just go on Faux News and scream - you'll be believed.

Sebastian Gorka: “James Comey is a liar, and CNN is a bunch of perverts.”

Fairy Nuff - clearly case closed.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 09:12 PM
Argument from ignorance (from Latin (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_language): argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorancerepresents "a lack of contrary evidence") is a fallacy in informal logic (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informal_fallacy). It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dichotomy) in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,

true
false
unknown between true or false
being unknowable (among the first three).[1] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance#cite_note-1)

In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof)..

One is innocent until proven guilty. You missed it completly.

The burden of proof is on the person making the charge.

Do not go into law.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 09:13 PM
alvin, I hope you donate your brain to science when you're done with it. Uh, I mean after you're dead.

Is this a threat?..

Creepy.

gypsie
04-15-2018, 09:17 PM

One is innocent until proven guilty. You missed it completly.

The burden of proof is on the person making the charge.

Do not go into law.

Hi quote is not about law its about logic. You are talking to a point of legal procedure as opposed to the logical construction of an argument. Philosophically speaking the burden of proof falls on the person making a claim.

Person A says someone pee'd on Trump.
Person B says it is not true.
The burden of proof is on Person A.

Person A says Comey is an honest, respected, patriotic person.
Person B says he isn't.
Person A points to Comey's record and the level to which he rose and the respect held for him by his former colleagues.
Person B now has to prove that these do not matter and should not be considered.

John of Phoenix
04-15-2018, 09:25 PM
Like I said, when ever you're done using it.

gypsie
04-15-2018, 09:26 PM
Trump says Comey deserves Jail
Reasonable people say not.
Burden of proof is on Trump - requiring Trump to hold a single thought for longer than a nanosecond and actually thinking something through. And requiring him not to tell lies again.

John of Phoenix
04-15-2018, 09:27 PM
gypsie , you have high expectations.

Exceedingly high.

bobbys
04-15-2018, 09:36 PM
Trump says Comey deserves Jail
Reasonable people say not.
Burden of proof is on Trump - requiring Trump to hold a single thought for longer than a nanosecond and actually thinking something through. And requiring him not to tell lies again.

I have no idea where you are going.

Im talking about the charge cohen was in prague in cahoots with the russians to rig the election..

Proof he was there.

Prove he was talking to russians.

Prove it was about the election.

Produce tapes, evidence, witnesses..

bobbys
04-15-2018, 09:37 PM

Like i said. Creepy.

LeeG
04-15-2018, 09:52 PM

waiting for him to use it.

John of Phoenix
04-15-2018, 10:07 PM
Creepy how he "functions" without it.

bobbys
04-16-2018, 01:01 AM
waiting for him to use it.

If you cannot discuss you might as well post inane JOP random insults.

bobbys
04-16-2018, 01:01 AM
Creepy how he "functions" without it.

Creepy.

LeeG
04-16-2018, 03:33 AM
If you cannot discuss you might as well post inane JOP random insults.

must be the lib in me

Tom Montgomery
04-16-2018, 04:51 AM
Im talking about the charge cohen was in prague in cahoots with the russians to rig the election..

Proof he was there.

Prove he was talking to russians.

Prove it was about the election.

Produce tapes, evidence, witnesses..Patience, grasshopper. If such documentary proof exists you can bet Mueller possesses it.

If so, he and his team will produce it in good time in a Federal court. His timetable will certainly not be determined by panicky Trumpists.

RonP
04-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Patience, grasshopper. If such documentary proof exists you can bet Mueller possesses it.

If so, he and his team will produce it in good time in a Federal court. His timetable will certainly not be determined by panicky Trumpists.
Considering all that has been reported concerning evidence Mueller has in his possession has all been verified I believe that the report that stated Mueller has the evidence that Cohen was in Prague will also be verified. If so good luck Cohen.

Chris Smith porter maine
04-16-2018, 05:42 PM
Well he and Trump lost round one the judge basically said all the lawyers can look at the stuff from the search of his home, office, and hotel room. Round one FBI.

RonP
04-16-2018, 05:53 PM
Just saw that as well, whooee what's in all that stuff?

TomF
04-16-2018, 05:55 PM
If Cohen mysteriously dies. What happens to all that information just collected? Presumably there isn't a defendant anymore, so the info can all stay confidential?

Hmmm.

S.V. Airlie
04-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Well he and Trump lost round one the judge basically said all the lawyers can look at the stuff from the search of his home, office, and hotel room. Round one FBI.I hope bobbys was able to sneak in and grab all the paperwork Cohen had on him.

RonP
04-16-2018, 06:26 PM
That's funny

Tom Montgomery
04-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Well he and Trump lost round one the judge basically said all the lawyers can look at the stuff from the search of his home, office, and hotel room. Round one FBI.
Evidently the judge determined that, while possessing a law degree and a license to practice law, Michael Cohen was acting as something other than as an attorney.

How many clients does he have? What kind of work does he do for them?

Jack Woltz:
I know almost every big lawyer in New York, who the hell are you?

Tom Hagen:
I have a special practice. I handle one client.
There are a few Forumites who claim to have never seen the film "The Godfather." If so, that is their loss. It is one of the finest American films ever made and the story is extremely relevant to current events in the USA. The sequel is just as fine and just as relevant.

isla
04-17-2018, 03:44 AM

So Trump blocks the new Russia sanctions that Nicki Haley announced only yesterday. Is he trying to ensure he has somewhere to run to? |:)

skuthorp
04-17-2018, 04:31 AM
Either that or Vlad wagged his finger and said and said "No no no, we got a tape too, remember?"

Chris Smith porter maine
04-17-2018, 07:58 AM
So Trump blocks the new Russia sanctions that Nicki Haley announced only yesterday. Is he trying to ensure he has somewhere to run to? |:)

I was thinking he needed a quick 25 million to settle up his Trump university fraud fiasco.

S.V. Airlie
04-17-2018, 08:19 AM
Trump throws Nikki under the bus! Boy, does that sound familiar?

bobbys
04-17-2018, 08:55 AM
I hope bobbys was able to sneak in and grab all the paperwork Cohen had on him..

I would not be surprized thats where mueller goes next..

Who knows, maybe they will find out i have never been to spain but i kinda like the beatles.

TomF
04-17-2018, 09:02 AM
I really don't remember.

AlanMc
04-17-2018, 09:27 AM
why does it matter how many clients he had? are you no longer a lawyer if you only have one really huge client?

Bobcat
04-17-2018, 09:36 AM
why does it matter how many clients he had? are you no longer a lawyer if you only have one really huge client?

It matters in terms of whether the material seized contains attorney-client matters.

mdh
04-17-2018, 10:26 AM
Considering how much information has been leaked from the Muler investigation: https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/16/robert-mueller-many-news-stories-trump-russia-prob/

Tom Montgomery
04-17-2018, 10:35 AM
Information has not been leaking to the press from the Mueller investigators.

People who have been interviewed by the Mueller investigators and who have testified before the grand jury, as well as their attorneys, have been leaking "information" to the press. And Mueller is warning that a lot of that "information" is incorrect. Why? Because the "information" is actually speculation based on the Mueller investigator's questions.

AlanMc
04-17-2018, 10:40 AM
the funny part about all of this is, if russia actually did anything it was inconsequential to the election results... yet all of the liberal panic, the real purpose of any russian meddling, is working fantastically. all the paranoia and fear they have you guys in... you just gave them what they wanted all along.

S.V. Airlie
04-17-2018, 10:48 AM
the funny part about all of this is, if russia actually did anything it was inconsequential to the election results... yet all of the liberal panic, the real purpose of any russian meddling, is working fantastically. all the paranoia and fear they have you guys in... you just gave them what they wanted all along.You really think it was in sequential? Amazingly naive!

AlanMc
04-17-2018, 10:58 AM
You really think it was in sequential? Amazingly naive!

feed that paranoia jamie! the russians need the win

isla
04-17-2018, 11:29 AM
the funny part about all of this is, if russia actually did anything it was inconsequential to the election results... yet all of the liberal panic, the real purpose of any russian meddling, is working fantastically. all the paranoia and fear they have you guys in... you just gave them what they wanted all along.

I think you are confused between "paranoia and fear" and "excitement and anticipation". I know which I am experiencing after this week's revelations :p

S.V. Airlie
04-17-2018, 11:34 AM
feed that paranoia jamie! the russians need the winBut, you implied their meddling in the election was inconsequential. Now you're saying the Russians are coming. Make up your mind Almac.

John of Phoenix
04-17-2018, 11:39 AM
reds have been driven and consumed by "fear, hate and lies" for so long that they project it to everyone else.

Let's say Mueller gets the smoking gun goods on two scoops and Russian collusion. How will reds react?

Fake news
Liberal lies
Don't give a ****
Fill in the blank___________

It WON'T matter to them.

Chris Smith porter maine
04-17-2018, 12:46 PM

It's all about the money, if any Russian political or connected types funneled money to the Trump campaign the NRA and it was used on Trump's behalf, or the Russians funded hackers swapped any information or coordinated with the Trump campaign, but let's face it it will be about the money somehow.

AlanMc
04-17-2018, 12:57 PM
Let's say Mueller gets nothing on two scoops and Russian collusion. How will libs react?

Fake news
rep lies
Don't give a ****
Fill in the blank___________

It WON'T matter to them.

same same

RonP
04-17-2018, 12:57 PM
I don't think treason is inconsequential. I don't think illegal campaign contributions are inconsequential nor do I think obstruction of justice is either. When the money laundering and bogus real estate deals come to light that will not be inconsequential.

John Smith
04-17-2018, 02:17 PM

WHAT? If Russia meddled, and Russia suffers no consequence, they will meddle more boldly in the future.

Jim Mahan
04-17-2018, 02:25 PM
Not 'if,' and not 'in the future.' It's ongoing, and it's increased dramatically recently. Putin is all in.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/04/russian-hackers-mass-exploit-routers-in-homes-govs-and-infrastructure/

Hackers working on behalf of the Russian government are compromising large numbers of routers, switches, and other network devices belonging to governments, businesses, and critical-infrastructure providers, US and UK officials warned Monday.

Chris Smith porter maine
04-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Not 'if,' and not 'in the future.' It's ongoing, and it's increased dramatically recently. Putin is all in.

And Trump has done to stop it, which leads me to believe he and his advisors think it is helpful.

David G
04-17-2018, 09:08 PM

Just an observation... though I'm trying to remember who this reminds me of --

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30716077_1647369021985452_6600721106601239158_n.pn g?_nc_cat=0&oh=a88b0d5cb028b33fa57fb1bcdae61999&oe=5B6AB20C