PDA

View Full Version : "Disgraced Partisan Hack" ? No, not Comey. Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Nicholas Scheuer
04-13-2018, 03:33 PM
She ought'ta know, eh?

S.V. Airlie
04-13-2018, 03:41 PM
She's been a disgrace since she took her present position. Sarah Huckaliar is a perfect choice for Trump's foil.

SKIP KILPATRICK
04-13-2018, 03:42 PM
You may not like his artistic style; but, there is no denying that Carry captured her soul and put it to canvas.

https://media.wmagazine.com/photos/5ab02a86ac59b77a78db852a/master/pass/DYhVrk0VAAAKiPr.jpg

Canoez
04-13-2018, 03:44 PM
She has a soul?

Paul Pless
04-13-2018, 03:53 PM
She ought'ta know, eh?

She's giving Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf a run for his money in the spin dept. . .

delecta
04-13-2018, 04:03 PM
Comey is a pos and always has been. he's gone from hero to zero to hero with the democrat party in the span of two years, says a lot about Comey and the democrat party. Not surprising that Trump would have asked for his loyalty, isn't that what the mob does? Trump asked for it because he knew what Comey is.

I'm all for getting rid of Trump, wrap this up and let's move on. President Pence will do a fine job.

Are you lovely liberals able to accomplishment anything? Seriously, everything you've said about Trump and he is still your leader. They always say, let the best team win. So far you're getting you're butts kicked.

I actually find it comical, you get all excited with every little tidbit thrown out and nothing happens. This is the one that will do it.

You're fired.

Oh, and I read the other day that 25 or 50 percent of millennial's never heard of the Holocaust? Big spread there in the numbers I suppose but seriously, this is the future of the democrat party that you're banking on? I think I read Keith spouting off about them voting.

Frightening.

SKIP KILPATRICK
04-13-2018, 04:08 PM
Comey is a pos and always has been. he's gone from hero to zero to hero with the democrat party in the span of two years, says a lot about Comey and the democrat party. Not surprising that Trump would have asked for his loyalty, isn't that what the mob does? Trump asked for it because he knew what Comey is.

I'm all for getting rid of Trump, wrap this up and let's move on. President Pence will do a fine job.

Are you lovely liberals able to accomplishment anything? Seriously, everything you've said about Trump and he is still your leader. They always say, let the best team win. So far you're getting you're butts kicked.

I actually find it comical, you get all excited with every little tidbit thrown out and nothing happens. This is the one that will do it.

You're fired.

Oh, and I read the other day that 25 or 50 percent of millennial's never heard of the Holocaust? Big spread there in the numbers I suppose but seriously, this is the future of the democrat party that you're banking on? I think I read Keith spouting off about them voting.

Frightening.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_Mm4qUue--/196qxycq0lk1djpg.jpg

delecta
04-13-2018, 05:51 PM
4 in 10 millennials don't know 6 million Jews were killed in Holocaust, study shows

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/holocaust-study-millennials/

You'll love Pence, he knows what's good for you :) Kinda makes you wish you were just being lied too and peed on, huh!

John Smith
04-13-2018, 05:55 PM
I wish someone would ask this question:

Can you give us a list of names of all the Democrats running the Russian investigation?

delecta
04-13-2018, 06:07 PM
I wish someone would ask this question:

Can you give us a list of names of all the Democrats running the Russian investigation?

You act like it makes a difference.

Is your Victrola still winding properly?

skuthorp
04-13-2018, 06:11 PM
5th column

Tom Montgomery
04-13-2018, 06:19 PM
Comey is a pos and always has been. he's gone from hero to zero to hero with the democrat party in the span of two years, says a lot about Comey and the democrat party. Not surprising that Trump would have asked for his loyalty, isn't that what the mob does? Trump asked for it because he knew what Comey is.No. Trump asked for Comey's loyalty because, as you said, that is what the mob does.

I'm all for getting rid of Trump, wrap this up and let's move on. President Pence will do a fine job.By all means let us impeach Trump. Pence is a deplorable but will be completely emasculated after the 2018 mid-term elections.

You're fired. Your unlovely congressional right-wingnuts are either incapable or unwilling to dump the scumbag. You hate the liberals and yet are counting on them to set things right wrt Trump. :rolleyes:

I find that comical.

Frightening.You hate your children and grandchildren. Bully for you. :rolleyes:

Speaking of flaming ignorance... what percentage of the Republican "base" believes the earth is only 6,000 years old? You have big brass gronicles.

Lew Barrett
04-13-2018, 07:08 PM
4 in 10 millennials don't know 6 million Jews were killed in Holocaust, study shows

If you dislike that, you're going to hate it when those millennials turn out to vote this November. And they will.

S.V. Airlie
04-13-2018, 07:13 PM
If you dislike that, you're going to hate it when those millennials turn out to vote this November. And they will.I wouldn't be surprised if Delecta's kids are some of the four!

John of Phoenix
04-13-2018, 07:16 PM
Sweet Mother of God DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

Tom Montgomery
04-13-2018, 07:28 PM
To quote John Kelly, " He's a ******* moron."

purri
04-13-2018, 07:29 PM
She will jump.

Gerarddm
04-13-2018, 08:03 PM
What's-his-name who come before her has already said he regrets his activities as WH press secretary.

She is Huckabee's kid, though, I doubt that any degree of self-examination will happen.

Anybody associated with our current president has his/her reputation permanently ruined. History will NOT be kind.

delecta
04-14-2018, 08:48 AM
If you dislike that, you're going to hate it when those millennials turn out to vote this November. And they will.

And the scary part is that we have no idea what they will vote for, that's even if they show up to vote. Might I suggest we kill wifi on election day, now that would make a difference. Although an ignorant voter is perhaps more frightening then one that stays home.

My kids at home, 11 and 13 have been made aware of the atrocities some of their ancestors committed. I think it's important for them to know that not all German people were or are bad. It seems that the same bad parents that raise school shooters also neglected to teach their children anything other then how to log on and go away.

If the study is correct our liberal education is a complete failure and it is not surprising that many of millennial's have no knowledge of history. I'm not sure I have the same confidence you have with their vote. I think they are spoiled, entitled brats and will look for the most bang for the buck. Some will vote for their personal well being and some with vote for whatever they think will be for the greater good.

I don't see much of anything changing, 50/50 split. One side will be more successful then the other getting out the vote and history seems to point toward republicans doing a better job.

S.V. Airlie
04-14-2018, 09:08 AM
I suppose you'd want them to go to a religious Uni like Liberty University and be force fed like the Evangelicals are.So, your kids aren't spoiled Delecta, Sounds like what any parent would say.

And I think the millennials WILL VOTE and I doubt if they vote R. They have a purpose. The only thing is that purpose is limited to one cause. And lastly, you were brought up in the generations following WW2 where the parents, after going though a depression and a war wanted YOU, Delecta, to have what they didn't. I expect you were spoiled too as many of us were.

delecta
04-14-2018, 09:55 AM
Hey, do you have any pull with Liberty Uni? Might be a direction I could use your help in. Nice to know my wb friends are here to help!

S.V. Airlie
04-14-2018, 10:00 AM
Hey, do you have any pull with Liberty Uni? Might be a direction I could use your help in. Nice to know my wb friends are here to help! No, I'm not a rabid religious freak!

ron ll
04-14-2018, 10:18 AM
delecta says:

Might I suggest we kill wifi on election day, now that would make a difference. Although an ignorant voter is perhaps more frightening then one that stays home.

You do know that WiFi has a radius about the length of your living room donít you?

Osborne Russell
04-14-2018, 11:00 AM
. . . our liberal education is a complete failure and it is not surprising that many of millennial's have no knowledge of history.

Knowledge of history is essential to liberal education. Even you can't deny that. The simple truth is that liberal education has been sabotaged by conservatives (using the terms according to American usage).

See, e.g., the Texas schoolbook selection process.

Granted, stupid liberals have done their part. I have heard it strenuously argued that to insist on proper spelling and grammar is to perpetuate racism.

Canoeyawl
04-14-2018, 11:00 AM
delecta says:

You do know that WiFi has a radius about the length of your living room donít you?

Perhaps he meant "kill ignorant voters"

moTthediesel
04-14-2018, 11:17 AM
Although an ignorant voter is perhaps more frightening then one that stays home.

Truth! Reference 11/9/16.

Lew Barrett
04-14-2018, 11:18 AM
And the scary part is that we have no idea what they will vote for, that's even if they show up to vote. Might I suggest we kill wifi on election day, now that would make a difference. Although an ignorant voter is perhaps more frightening then one that stays home.

My kids at home, 11 and 13 have been made aware of the atrocities some of their ancestors committed. I think it's important for them to know that not all German people were or are bad. It seems that the same bad parents that raise school shooters also neglected to teach their children anything other then how to log on and go away.

If the study is correct our liberal education is a complete failure and it is not surprising that many of millennial's have no knowledge of history. I'm not sure I have the same confidence you have with their vote. I think they are spoiled, entitled brats and will look for the most bang for the buck. Some will vote for their personal well being and some with vote for whatever they think will be for the greater good.

I don't see much of anything changing, 50/50 split. One side will be more successful then the other getting out the vote and history seems to point toward republicans doing a better job.

American schools are indeed failing. Where to ascribe the responsibility for that, one wonders. I posit you underestimate the anger and disappointment among the young voters with the current malaise. We'll have Trump through 202 unless Republican legislators place nation in front of party, which is somewhere between highly unlikely and fahgetaboutit but with any justice, Trump can be neutered to a large extent uynless he brings the house down before November, which seems to b e his intent. Blaming anybody but Republicans and their dimwitted second cousins, the Libertarians, for this mess is pure deflection, if not an outright lie.

The right claims rather humorously to be big on touting common sense so here's to the next gen's ability to see what is plain and to act on it.

delecta
04-14-2018, 12:22 PM
I don't get it, why is this about neutering Trump, for the most part policy has been in line with what any republican would have done. In the case of the Trump presidency we have actual policy taking place and tweets to annoy. It is a shame that there are far to many that behave like the cat and a laser pointer, not surprising, considering liberals are more about the laser light then what it's actual purpose is.

We just had eight years of laser light in the Obama administration, a few of those years with no restraint. The doctrine of the democrat party is that republicans are the problem. Is it really?

The school systems in this country have been guided by the left for generations. Obviously there has been some interference along the way from the deplorables but the core message has not been altered by such.

Kids know today what "you" wanted them to know, if all goes as planned they will vote party line. Cha ching! Dems win.

Gerarddm
04-14-2018, 12:28 PM
It is clear that the election of our current president points unerringly to a general failure of the American educational system, particularly in certain states.

bobbys
04-14-2018, 01:49 PM
You may not like his artistic style; but, there is no denying that Carry captured her soul and put it to canvas.

https://media.wmagazine.com/photos/5ab02a86ac59b77a78db852a/master/pass/DYhVrk0VAAAKiPr.jpg

I refuse to put up damaging pics of liberal woman or any woman, its degrading. Liberal women on this forum say nothing yet they should be the most offended. Guess they are busy reviewing grammer.

S.V. Airlie
04-14-2018, 02:06 PM
Right bobbys, she's about as liberal as the Pope is Jewish!.

Paul Pless
04-14-2018, 02:30 PM
I refuse to put up damaging pics of liberal woman or any woman, its degrading. Liberal women on this forum say nothing yet they should be the most offended. Guess they are busy reviewing grammer.how very commendable bobby, you're a very stand up guy whenever it comes to political discourse, would that we could all follow your explarary attitude. . .

bobbys
04-14-2018, 05:31 PM
how very commendable bobby, you're a very stand up guy whenever it comes to political discourse, would that we could all follow your explarary attitude. . .

Put the weather on with garry frank and that will cheer you up!