PDA

View Full Version : "I'm not going to be Gabby Giffords"

Art Haberland
04-07-2018, 08:47 AM
just going to leave this right here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-carolina-congressman-draws-gun-constituent-meeting-233534467.html

Norman Bernstein
04-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Just brilliant... blaming the victim for not packing some heat.

John of Phoenix
04-07-2018, 08:55 AM
Like that Moron could ever hope to be anything like Gabby.

David G
04-07-2018, 09:09 AM
You GO S. Carolina!!!!

LeeG
04-07-2018, 09:11 AM
What an idiot. Displaying a loaded weapon as a statement. I could imagine putting it in a lock box and saying he can have it when school is over.

Art Haberland
04-07-2018, 09:15 AM
What an idiot. Displaying a loaded weapon as a statement. I could imagine putting it a lock box and saying he can have it when school is over.

oops, sorry, didn't see the other thread

ron ll
04-07-2018, 10:09 AM
I don’t recall the details of the Gifford shooting, but just how the hell, by the time a politician realizes someone has drawn on them, are they going to get their own gun out and take out the shooter first?

bobbys
04-07-2018, 10:32 AM
When theres crazy liberals targeting republican softball games to shoot them , perhaps he has a point.

S.V. Airlie
04-07-2018, 10:43 AM
In that case bobbys, the wacky republicans and the NRA should have made it more difficult for this wacky leftist to get a gun.

Canoeyawl
04-07-2018, 11:11 AM
When theres crazy liberals targeting republican softball games to shoot them , perhaps he has a point.

Yes we should talk about targets. There is a difference between a wack job and a concerted and publicized list of people to be "taken out" and "Targeted" with cross-hairs

Here's a list from your gal Sarah.... Hint, she's not a liberal, but she is crazy.

http://images.gawker.com/18k2d72iz9k0hjpg/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

S.V. Airlie
04-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Oh bobbys, that's gotta hurt, someone using your girlfriends name that way!

Art Haberland
04-07-2018, 11:22 AM

too bad they didn't do anything then. I guess the thoughts and prayers helped!

Canoeyawl
04-07-2018, 11:35 AM
too bad they didn't do anything then. I guess the thoughts and prayers helped!

I'll bet they are not playing softball out in the open any more...
(Or doing anything else out in the open) Cloistered events only, for the reds.

hawkeye54
04-08-2018, 04:28 AM
Post deleted -

brucemoffatt
04-08-2018, 05:09 AM
Yes we should talk about targets. There is a difference between a wack job and a concerted and publicized list of people to be "taken out" and "Targeted" with cross-hairs

Here's a list from your gal Sarah.... Hint, she's not a liberal, but she is crazy.

http://images.gawker.com/18k2d72iz9k0hjpg/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

This is the same thing Islamic State did for three years. It was called terrorism. IS has been smashed to kingdom come to stop them. You guys who think this stuff is not serious need to have a good long sit and think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Smith
04-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Why do so many think having a gun on their person will always protect them? I'd expect in most incidents they would be unable to access their gun. In some instances, the bad guy would take their gun. If they do get their gun out and shoot, they may miss, and kill someone's child.

There are many possible scenarios, and most are bad.

Rich Jones
04-08-2018, 07:09 AM
When theres crazy liberals targeting republican softball games to shoot them , perhaps he has a point. So your solution is that every person in the country should be packing a gun at all times. At work, at play, at home, when shopping, when at their place of worship. Brilliant. For instant use, of course it would have to be worn on the hip, fully loaded with the safety off. This would be the NRA's dream come true.

Paul Pless
04-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Dude knows his base.

CWSmith
04-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Dude knows his base.

Exactly right. He might be equally nuts, but the real problem is the voter that eats that sh1t up with a spoon! He may have lost a few votes, but he probably gained many more. That's the real problem.

David G
04-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Dude knows his base.

Unfortunately. And plays to it like a slut.

Remember when John McCain corrected someone at one of his campaign rallies who was yelling some ignorant, racist, talking point about Obama? I remember it fondly.

LeeG
04-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Unfortunately. And plays to it like a slut.

Remember when John McCain corrected someone at one of his campaign rallies who was yelling some ignorant, racist, talking point about Obama? I remember it fondly.

Except McCain tacitly validated his constituencies racism when he said Obama wasnt an Arab, he’s a good family man.