PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Warren (Wild Wassa)

micksmanlyjunior
05-18-2002, 01:26 AM
Has anyone seen warren lately??

I have been emailing him and have had no reply. I think he may have disconnected his internet or has a bung internet connection or email

Wild Dingo
05-18-2002, 02:19 AM
I had an email from him a few days back... I'll shoot him one off again and see whats what... maybe its not him at all??? maybe its... YOU?? :eek:

But then again... he was playin with that sugar paint wasnt he??? maybe he was down there with the sugar and the honey ants or bees got to him???... "aaaaaahhhhh damn!... buggar it! I knew I shoulda just used the flamin proper stuff... smartarse Warren that'll teach ya!!!!" :D So he's probably just racin around like a blue assed fly tryin to get rid of the pesky critters!... be a tad busy then eh??? :cool:

Take it easy
Shane

[ 05-18-2002, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

Wild Dingo
05-19-2002, 02:29 AM
Mick just had contact with him and hes doin fine and will give you a ring soon... busier than what I said before and as cold as buggary! snow on the mountains! yeeeeeech!! not for me!! :rolleyes:

Take it easy
Shane

Wild Wassa
05-19-2002, 11:15 PM
Hi Mick, Things are just a bit busy. I always catch up. Thanks for thinking about me. The comp did go down as well.

Cheers Brothers.

micksmanlyjunior
05-20-2002, 06:55 AM
cold as buggary alright
it is fkn ridiculously cold for autumn in canberra at the moment - 1 degree celcius in the sun at 11:30 on saturday thats too bloody cold for me

i am moving to the northern territory!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, good to see warren is alive and well and not gettind eaten by bees and whatnot

thanks for the messages warren and wild