PDA

View Full Version : MalcDonald's

Lew Barrett
02-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Turnbull and Trump gave an abbreviated press conference today. Turnbull talked about Trump and Trump talked about Trump. Four softballs for questions.

LINK.....tongue wagging starts about 10 minutes in. (https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-trump-australia-prime-minister-to-speak-at-joint-news-conference)

Watch at your own peril.

S.V. Airlie
02-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Trumps favorite subject, what do you or anyone expect?

Lew Barrett
02-23-2018, 04:14 PM
Just that.

Rich Jones
02-23-2018, 04:26 PM
Watched some of Trump's Cpac speech today. He went totally off script and just delivered the same load of crap that his base laps up every time.

Paul Pless
02-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Watched some of Trump's Cpac speech today. He went totally off script and just delivered the same load of crap that his base laps up every time.and cpac just lapped it up

skuthorp
02-23-2018, 04:59 PM
Mal was only there to kiss ass.

Portland
02-23-2018, 07:24 PM
It could be worse , we could have that treacherous traitorous boofheaded ahole there.
That nobody , nobody would want to be near , or have anything to do with.
Like him or not (and I don't) , this Prime Minister will make headway I'm sure , in a difficult climate.
The other slimy POS no , nobody would trust him at all.
And with good reason.
Rob J.

The Bigfella
02-23-2018, 10:42 PM
It could be worse , we could have that treacherous traitorous boofheaded ahole there.
Like him or not (and I don't) , this Prime Minister will make headway I'm sure , in a difficult climate.
And with good reason.
Rob J.

Tell us what you really think, Rob.

For those folks in America, Rob is referring to our boofhead probable next Prime Minister. He's got form, but he's popular with the ladies. He managed to get his current wife pregnant while they were both married to someone else.

Portland
02-23-2018, 10:51 PM
And also shafted 2 Labor Prime ministers !.
He is a treacherous , traitorous lying BS artist , at best.
And we may finish up with him as PM.
Heaven forbid.
Rob J.

skuthorp
02-23-2018, 11:02 PM
Like the US, we are not served well with our choice of politicians. Any one you'd actually want as your representative likely wouldn't go near the cess pit that it always seems to descend to.

But Oppositions do not often win, rather governments lose. The electorate is not fussed with either major, and it's likely that a group of small parties and independents of mixed loyalties will hold the balance of power.

Phil Y
02-24-2018, 03:24 AM
And with good reason.
Rob J.
Bizarre. I mean sure, the guy is a slimy creep. But the moment you fall into the trap of thinking everyone thinks the same way you do, well youve pretty much lost the plot haven't you? Clearly, there are plenty who love and trust the guy, within his party, within his own electorate and within the broader electorate. Otherwise he wouldn't be where he is would he?

WX
02-24-2018, 04:04 AM
Tell us what you really think, Rob.

For those folks in America, Rob is referring to our boofhead probable next Prime Minister. He's got form, but he's popular with the ladies. He managed to get his current wife pregnant while they were both married to someone else.
Ah but did he create a high paid job for her?

Portland
02-24-2018, 04:36 AM
Yes , the unions and the other parasites will reckon boof will be their salvation.
Little do they know how hard he is going to let them down.
He has plenty of form.
The Labor popularity is good , his popularity is poor, less than the PM's.
Enough have seen through him already.
He already has small business offside.
I reckon though there is Karma waiting for him.
As soon as Labor is elected , and people see what they voted for , then it will be his turn for a shafting.
There are a lot within his own party waiting for that moment.
They know the real Boof.
Rob J.

Bizarre. I mean sure, the guy is a slimy creep. But the moment you fall into the trap of thinking everyone thinks the same way you do, well youve pretty much lost the plot haven't you? Clearly, there are plenty who love and trust the guy, within his party, within his own electorate and within the broader electorate. Otherwise he wouldn't be where he is would he?

Portland
02-24-2018, 04:38 AM
He made sure he married in to money.

Ah but did he create a high paid job for her?

Portland
02-24-2018, 05:12 AM
How do you think Boof would go getting a delegation like what Turnbull has got now in the USA.
Who would want to be seen with him ?.
He is even on the nose with DH Dan !.
What businessmen would want to even be seen on the same plane as him ?.
But more importantly , what sort of reception would he and his entourage get at the other end ?.
What an embarrassment that would be !.
Now , you have the PM , the Premiers , and lots of business people all together , promoting their country , their state , their business , in a difficult environment.
How could you do better ?.
By putting Boof in charge ?.
REALLY ?????.
Rob J.

Lew Barrett
02-24-2018, 10:08 AM
Interesting how Turnbull was so demure when the topic turned to the Second Amendment. Wouldn't want to offend the thin of skin and thick of body now, would we? I understand that Australia's sensible approach to automatic weapons is under some attack. Is that the case or am I misinformed?