It's Friday...Who next will be voted of the Island?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SKIP KILPATRICK
    • Jan 2013

It's Friday...Who next will be voted of the Island?

H.R. McMaster?

John Kelly?

Any wagers?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...
  • StevenBauer
    LPBC member
    • Jan 2000

Re: It's Friday...Who next will be voted of the Island?

McMaster.

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
      Ancient Mariner
      • Dec 2006

McMaster, I think will quit. He wants a fourth star and wants to get as fast away from Trump as possible. Trump will say he was fired though! I give him two months max.

Comment

• Jim Mahan
        me 𑀩 thinking
        • Mar 2006

I exect more of a surprise. The White House spokesdrone, the Queen of Farce, Ms Huckabee-Sanders. Clearly, the president was joking. Clearly, Ms H-S vies for both straight-man and punchline. He's got a million of 'em. That's two votes for McMasters, one for Kelly and one for Ms H-S. Who's left now? Hope Hicks? Besides the three already mentioned, who is left that has enough of a connection to the tmrp to serve as a distraction by firing.

Since Putin obviously gave up his shenanigans when tmpr asked him if he had meddled with the election, twice, at the summit they both attended [roll eyes], and since it now looks like the moran-in-chief is ready to sell out anyone, I would not be surprised to start seeing allegations and innuendo concerning some of the other big names tangentially connected to the rrmp phenomenon. A nice yuuge distraction, and a way to muddy the investigatorial waters, would be to announce that mcconnell or ryan or sessions is guilty of some thing that will tarnish them into submission.

tmrp's circle of support is ablative. His cronies are there to burn off one at a time. His last sacrifice will be his family, Kushner first, then his kids, and finally, all of his holdings. He will try as a last resort to avoid capture and disgrace to buy his way to some place with whom the U.S. has no extradition treaty.

What I am looking forward to, is the AP photo of trnp in an orange jumpsuit and the mugshot tangled hair, like Saddam Hussein when the troops pulled him out of the hole in the ground, or Nick Nolte arrested for DUI.

Comment

• StevenBauer
          LPBC member
          • Jan 2000

I know we’ve had a couple go already this week but there could be more... it’s only 3pm in DC. Could it be the day for the Kushners to go? McMaster has hung in longer than we thought. Who will it be?

Comment

• SKIP KILPATRICK
            • Jan 2013

Not McMaster this week! The cat got out of the bag too soon, so they've backed off that. McMaster won't leave on his own without a four star place on his shoulder.
            Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

Comment

• Art Haberland
              Fluent in Typo
              • May 2015

Kushner. Without his top secret security clearance he is more liability than help to The Donald right now
              "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

Comment

• Ted Hoppe
                Irritant, Level 2
                • Nov 2006

Javanka
                Without friends none of this is possible.

Comment

• Jim Bow
                  Still tender and callow f
                  • Jul 2008

Ditto, Javanka. It's a twofer.
                  “Come, come, my conservative friend, wipe the dew off your spectacles and see the world is moving" - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Comment

• SKIP KILPATRICK
                    • Jan 2013

Well couldn't wait until Friday this week but the question now is.......

Who's next?

I'm thinking DeVos or to really shake thinks up....Sessions! Trump is off the leash!
                    Skip

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
                      Ancient Mariner
                      • Dec 2006

Not DeVos, Trump gave her a blue ribbon commission to come up with what we should do about the killings in schools. Ya know, the commissions he was ranting about two days ago.

Comment

• SKIP KILPATRICK
                        • Jan 2013

I think you're right ..... Betsy is too close to Erik Prince too.

Jeffy Boy you better keep a cardboard box under your desk! Looks like you will be backing up soon.
                        Skip

Comment

• StevenBauer
                          LPBC member
                          • Jan 2000

CBS News is saying Kelly might resign today. It is Friday afterall.

Comment

• CWSmith
                            New Hampshire
                            • Nov 2008

The latest news I saw said that Kelly and Trump had reached a temporary agreement.
                            "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Comment

• StevenBauer
                              LPBC member
                              • Jan 2000

Originally posted by CWSmith
                              The latest news I saw said that Kelly and Trump had reached a temporary agreement.

Don't you believe it! trump is just getting Kelly to be off-guard so he can fire him by tweet. There is no way he could let Kelly quit. Give it a week or so.

Comment

Working...