PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day.

bobbys
01-24-2018, 12:20 PM
know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one..

Rush.

CWSmith
01-24-2018, 12:22 PM
know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one..

Rush.

Are you planning to use your deer rifle and hand gun to fight off the United States military? Good luck.

LeeG
01-24-2018, 12:25 PM
Todays troll

So when the president demonizes news agencies nut jobs threaten them with guns.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qa7vgOsynSw

CWSmith
01-24-2018, 12:37 PM
I think it's wonderful that bobbys is prepared to pick up a weapon to defend the rights of Muslims to practice their religion in this country. This POTUS seems to be moving in the other direction. Of course, smarter and better-informed actions in the voting booth are a superior solution to the problem.

isla
01-24-2018, 12:44 PM
know why there's a Second Amendment?

To make it easier for whackos to murder schoolchildren?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kentucky-school-shooting-leaves-at-least-one-dead-and-multiple-wounded-officials-say/ar-AAv4hXL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Given that you're a pro-life guy perhaps you could explain the dichotomy there :confused:

L.W. Baxter
01-24-2018, 01:05 PM
You just never know when one of those drug addict, hedonist celebrity entertainers is going to say something inspirational, eh bobbys?

You know why they invented divorce? It's so you can have sex with a lot of different ladies! Woohoo!

John Smith
01-24-2018, 02:30 PM
Why is it so hard to understand? The reason we have a second amendment is IN the second amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That 'Militia' was not to protect the people from the government, but to protect the government and enforce the laws. The 'arms' the people had the right to 'bear' were to be supplied BY the government.

Once we had standing armies, police, national guard, etc. the 2nd Amendment should have become as moot as the 3rd, and I'll bet most reading this will have to look that up.

Jim Mahan
01-24-2018, 02:32 PM
perhaps you could explain the dichotomy there

Yeah, perhaps.

CWSmith
01-24-2018, 02:34 PM
Why is it so hard to understand? The reason we have a second amendment is IN the second amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That 'Militia' was not to protect the people from the government, but to protect the government and enforce the laws. The 'arms' the people had the right to 'bear' were to be supplied BY the government.

Once we had standing armies, police, national guard, etc. the 2nd Amendment should have become as moot as the 3rd, and I'll bet most reading this will have to look that up.

It is my understanding that this was the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Second Amendment until a few decades ago.

Keith Wilson
01-24-2018, 03:04 PM
Bobbys, don't go biting any cell phone batteries, OK?

pcford
01-24-2018, 03:15 PM
bobbys, I don't agree with you but I understand you.

Chris Smith porter maine
01-24-2018, 03:22 PM
Bobbys, don't go biting any cell phone batteries, OK?

Spew!

SKIP KILPATRICK
01-24-2018, 03:37 PM
Here you go bobbys play with these while the adults have a conversation.

http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/image/spin_prod_1059517112??hei=64&wid=64&qlt=50