X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SKIP KILPATRICK
    • Jan 2013

Trump is not a Racist

Eric Trump says his father’s not racist: He ‘sees one color: green’

(Still disgusting Eric and yes he is a racist!)

Eric Trump on Wednesday said his father is not racist, saying all President Trump cares about is "the economy.""My father sees one color: green," Eric Trump said during an interview on "Fox & Friends" "He cares about the economy."

"He does not see race. He's the least racist person I have ever met in my entire life. It's total nonsense."
    President Trump has faced accusations of racism in recent days after reports he referred to Haiti, El Salvador and African nations as "****hole countries" and asked why the U.S. should take in migrants from those places.

The president this past weekend pushed back against accusations of racism, calling himself the "least racist person you will ever interview."

On Tuesday, he said he wants immigrants from "everywhere."
    "I want them to come in from everywhere. Everywhere," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office when asked about his comments.

His reported comments have helped derail talks on spending and immigration legislation ahead of a Jan. 19 funding deadline to prevent a government shutdown.
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...
  • Tom Montgomery
    Lurking since 1997
    • Sep 1999

Re: Trump is not a Racist

He merely walks and talks like a racist. But the 36% who comprise his base consider that "tough talk' and lap it up.
    "They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I'm not really supposed to say that but it's an obvious fact. But when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people." -- James Carville on the plethora of low-quality GQP candidates in the mid-term election.

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
      Ancient Mariner
      • Dec 2006

It's hereditary, Fred Trump was given a ticket for participating in a KKK rally in the late '20's. Fined 500.00 bucks for his efforts.

On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathizers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighborhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.
      One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Rd. in Jamaica.

Comment

• birlinn
        Isle of Mull, Scotland
        • Jul 2011

Bet he sees light green and dark green....

Comment

• LeeG
          • May 2002

Sure, there are many terms more accurate than racist to describe his overall aesthetic.

Comment

• Chip-skiff
            Wolves Without Borders
            • Jan 2008

Lassie is not a dog. . .

Comment

• Chip-skiff
              Wolves Without Borders
              • Jan 2008

Daffy is not a duck. . .