• Show
Clear All
  • David G
    • Dec 2003

PSA for Republican Voters

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)
  • P.I. Stazzer-Newt
    obnoxiously persistent.
    • Jan 2005

Re: PSA for Republican Voters

Prostate Specific Antigen?
    I'd much rather lay in my bunk all freakin day lookin at Youtube videos .

Comment

• Ian McColgin
      • Apr 1999

Beat down exploited southern whites who never owned a slave were the cannon fodder for their cavalier lordlings. Nothing's changed. Poor southern whites still do the bidding of the rich and aim their huge resentments at non-southerners and non-whites.

Comment

• David G
        • Dec 2003

Though this graphic singles out Southern voters... the fact is, it applies to all Republican voters who aren't multi-millionaires. You are being played... and our nation is suffering for it.
        David G
        Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Comment

• Landrith
          • Aug 2005

If we don't believe in the nanny state, then we don't stand around wondering why our government hasn't made us richer. Liberals made Bezos the richest man in the history of the world this week. Liberals and moderate Republicans have radically concentrated all the world's wealth into the hands of just a few over the last thirty years. And, much of it was redistributed to the .05% of the world's wealthiest by the liberal governments.
          "Bai'r llywodraeth yw e." Tollbooth (2021)

Comment

• Durnik
            Out 'n About
            • Feb 2011

Liberals made Bezos the richest man in the history of the world this week.
            yep, which explains why TN & KY - hardly liberal bastions - have this reality..

With six FBA fulfillment center locations, Tennessee combines with Kentucky represents the largest density of Amazon warehouses in the US.

Comment

• Reynard38
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by David G
              Though this graphic singles out Southern voters... the fact is, it applies to all Republican voters who aren't multi-millionaires. You are being played... and our nation is suffering for it.
              Thank you David for clarifying this point.
              Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!

Comment

• DMillet
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Landrith
                If we don't believe in the nanny state, then we don't stand around wondering why our government hasn't made us richer. Liberals made Bezos the richest man in the history of the world this week. Liberals and moderate Republicans have radically concentrated all the world's wealth into the hands of just a few over the last thirty years. And, much of it was redistributed to the .05% of the world's wealthiest by the liberal governments.
                There are many on this board who will have a better argument than I but the last 40 years have been a hard right turn for this country. The conservatives own the state of inequality the world is currently experiencing. There hasn't been a liberal in the white house since Jimmy Carter.

Comment

• mariner2k
                  • Jan 2002

Originally posted by Ian McColgin
                  Beat down exploited southern whites who never owned a slave were the cannon fodder for their cavalier lordlings. Nothing's changed. Poor southern whites still do the bidding of the rich and aim their huge resentments at non-southerners and non-whites.
                  It's just tradition.

Comment

• David G
                    • Dec 2003

I'm curious...

I'm sure you understand that I stole the graphic in the OP. Then posted it here. But I have no idea WHO created it. And I wonder... if you, perhaps, knew the creator personally.

And - a followup question...

When a meme is based upon you, do you get some sort of notice? Are there royalties that accrue?
                    Last edited by David G; 01-12-2018, 09:34 AM.
                    David G
                    Harbor Woodworks

Comment

• Garret
                      Hills of Vermont
                      • Apr 2005

I'm curious...

I'm sure you understand that I stole the graphic in the OP. Then posted it here. But I have no idea WHO created it. And I wonder... if you, perhaps, knew the creator personally.

When a meme is based upon you, do you get some sort of notice? Are there royalties that accrue?
                      Only if it's memeographed...
                      "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Comment

• trefor
                        • Jun 2009

Liberals made Bezos the richest man in the history of the world this week.
                        Wow! We sure read a lot of books.
                        http://trevor-whatever.blogspot.com/

Comment

• David G
                          • Dec 2003

I'm curious...

Landrith?
                          David G
                          Harbor Woodworks

Comment

• Landrith
                            • Aug 2005

David G, It was my mom's side of the family, the Morgan clan that did the raiding at least in the name of the Southern States if not actually under the command of Richmond. I identify with the Landrith Union army ancestors, the low rank soldiers that were on the side of global bankers, eliminating the taxation of the wealthy capitalists via tariffs and putting it on the citizens of America, and replacing slavery with a more modern and total means of exploitation. A Short History of American Capitalism:TWO WORKING CLASSES, 1790-1865 http://www.newhistory.org/CH04.htm

I am sure Abraham Lincoln, being a corporation man would have approved of President Obama's radical subsidizations of Jeff Bezos (http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/jeff-bezo...t-and-the-cia/ , http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2017/s...mazons-growth/) and Elon Musk ( Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies http://beta.latimes.com/business/la-...531-story.html), and the protection of Jamie Dimon from prosecution for confiscating the wealth of the Black American middle class ( How Obama Destroyed Black Wealth https://jacobinmag.com/2017/12/obama...lth-inequality ). Debating DiLorenzo: The Corrupt Lincoln wcrossroads.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/debating-dilorenzo-the-corrupt-lincoln/
                            Last edited by Landrith; 01-13-2018, 07:59 PM.
                            "Bai'r llywodraeth yw e." Tollbooth (2021)

Comment

• David G
                              • Dec 2003

Landrith - that's all interesting of course, but I'm not sure how addresses the topic. Can you elucidate?

I know of Mr. Weinberg, mostly because I came quite close to attending U.Mass-Amherst. But what's your point?
                              David G
                              Harbor Woodworks

Comment

Working...