PDA

View Full Version : AMISH ROB.... We want MORE DOODLES....

Spin_Drift
12-23-2017, 03:14 PM
Please don't let someone's comments make you feel like you don't want to post here anymore. If it's a choice between you or them, I choose you !!!

You our are a very important part of the Bilge community. Your posts enrich and lighten the moods of people here. YOU ROCK!!!

:)

lupussonic
12-23-2017, 03:23 PM
Yeah Rob, don't self ban because of a moronic illiterate fecktard. Stay, doodle, (stoodle?).

Peace,
Anonymous Fan.

Canoeyawl
12-23-2017, 03:24 PM
10 acrimonious, rude and insulting threads all started on the same day?

No one wants that. It is far easier to just leave.
In case no one has noticed, Rob is not the only one.

"Happy Holidays"

Jimmy W
12-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Stick around, Rob. Use the Ignore feature.

Phillip Allen
12-23-2017, 03:28 PM
he's just messing with you... ignore or just grin

Canoeyawl
12-23-2017, 03:44 PM
he's just messing with you... ignore or just grin

"Messing with you" is sort of contrary to the ambiance of this place, no one enjoys it.

Actually I think Scot layed it out pretty well; "Be Nice"...

amish rob
12-23-2017, 03:45 PM
Making me a liar, eh? :d

No, no, and emphatically NO.
No one should feel unwelcome to post, which is the point. I donít want bobbys to feel he needs to edit himself because of me.
He clearly stated he didnít feel comfortable posting because of me.

That is not okay. I cannot tolerate that from myself. That I would make someone feel unwelcome, regardless of their opinions or means of expression, really devastates me.
I need to re-evaluate some things, I think.

Oddly, none of the other serial gotcha posters felt I was after them personally, but since bobbys has made this about him, and I am the reason he feels he isnít free to post, I should abstain.

I do not, in any way, want to make anyone feel unwelcome, or that they canít post what they want. Not my call.

Besides. I have a punt to get ready to launch, some rubrails and spars to scarf, some knots to tie...

Peace,
Robert

SKIP KILPATRICK
12-23-2017, 03:50 PM
I love being on the Island of Misfit toys with you folks!

Who ever heard of a Charlie-in-a-Box?

Too all a good cheer!

Jimmy W
12-23-2017, 03:52 PM
With Bobbys, it is always about him. No one else has done nearly as much whining. He isn't worth worrying about.

SKIP KILPATRICK
12-23-2017, 03:59 PM
With Bobbys, it is always about him. No one else has done nearly as much whining. He isn't worth worrying about.

I worry about him!

But not in the way you mean Jimmy!:d

Canoeyawl
12-23-2017, 04:02 PM
I always think back to an old expression I learned when living in the Haight during the "Summer of Love"

ron ll
12-23-2017, 04:42 PM
Making me a liar, eh? :d

No, no, and emphatically NO.
No one should feel unwelcome to post, which is the point. I don’t want bobbys to feel he needs to edit himself because of me.
He clearly stated he didn’t feel comfortable posting because of me.

That is not okay. I cannot tolerate that from myself. That I would make someone feel unwelcome, regardless of their opinions or means of expression, really devastates me.
I need to re-evaluate some things, I think.

Oddly, none of the other serial gotcha posters felt I was after them personally, but since bobbys has made this about him, and I am the reason he feels he isn’t free to post, I should abstain.

I do not, in any way, want to make anyone feel unwelcome, or that they can’t post what they want. Not my call.

Besides. I have a punt to get ready to launch, some rubrails and spars to scarf, some knots to tie...

Peace,
Robert

If you’re not going to post, then I’m not going to post. How does that fit in with your no meddling philosophy? :D :D

Ron Williamson
12-23-2017, 06:18 PM
^^^^^ Slinky.
R

Chip-skiff
12-23-2017, 06:22 PM
I'm not a doodle fan, but please don't let a single rude malcontent run you off.

Reckon you're made of better stuff, mate.

Garret
12-23-2017, 06:33 PM
There you have it - bobbys wants you to post.

Besides - if you don't how am I gonna pun off of you?

Sheesh! Now I'm feeling slighted!

(That's a joke son!)