Do you think trump will be named as an unindicted coconspirator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StevenBauer
    LPBC member
    • Jan 2000

Do you think trump will be named as an unindicted coconspirator?

It would have some serious consequences and is within Mueller’s power.
  • skuthorp
    • Jan 2002

Re: Do you think trump will be named as an unindicted coconspirator?

I reckon the potential loss of even more face for the US would see Donald more or less sidelined rather than much else. But that of course leaves him in charge of the nuke button and the pardon button.

Comment

• birlinn
      Isle of Mull, Scotland
      • Jul 2011

I live in hope.

Comment

• oznabrag
        Historical Illiterate
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by skuthorp
        I reckon the potential loss of even more face for the US would see Donald more or less sidelined rather than much else. But that of course leaves him in charge of the nuke button and the pardon button.
        Nah.

The nuke button has been neutered, in case you haven't noticed, and the pardon button only works at half speed.

He spends political capital with pardons, and as complicated as the tangled web he's weaved has become, there will always be another crime to address.

He's cooked, but he can still stink up the kitchen.

Chillax, bro!
        Rattling the teacups.

Comment

• TomF
          Recalcitrant Heretic
          • Jun 2003

The "and others" listed innocuously deep in the final pages of the indictment, tips the hand that it is not only Manafort and Gates who were involved in these financial dealings. It will be interesting to see who owned the American buildings and apartments which Manafort purchased with the $18M he is said to have laundered. Or if there were payments from the same Russia-linked payers, which Manafort's companies facilitated for other actors ... and who may have received those funds.
          If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

Working...