X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe (SoCal)
    Banned
    • Feb 2002

Street fight: A new wave of political violence

Just listened to this NPR show. It was one of the most enlightening shows on ANTIFA and the Alt-Right clash.
    I do this rarely, but this show is remarkable and well worth a listen if you have the time.

A few weeks ago, Reveal host Al Letson jumped in to protect someone who was being attacked by counter-protesters in Berkeley, California. We found the man behind the attack. He says h...

A few weeks ago, Reveal host Al Letson jumped in to protect someone who was being attacked by counter-protesters in Berkeley, California. We found the man behind the attack. He says he’s a member of antifa and is taking the fight to white nationalists. We also interviewed rally organizers who are connected to right-wing extremists.

In the aftermath of the violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, militants from the left and the right are taking their battles to the streets. This week on Reveal, we examine who they are and whether they’re hurtling the country toward more civil strife.
  • CWSmith
    New Hampshire
    • Nov 2008

Re: Street fight: A new wave of political violence

Neither side can claim the moral high ground with a club or bat.

I don't expect the white supremacists to hold that claim, but the "liberal left" should.
    "Where you live in the world should not determine whether you live in the world." - Bono

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...