PDA

View Full Version : More trouble for Trump and Friends

webishop14
09-17-2017, 07:07 PM
This article (http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-obtains-warrant-for-russia-linked-facebook-ads-and-accounts-2017-9?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark) from Business Insider deals with Mueller's search warrant for certain Facebook accounts. The lines between the dots seem to be getting shorter and shorter. Here's Jared Kushner, quoted in the article:

I called somebody who works for one of the technology companies that I work with, and I had them give me a tutorial on how to use Facebook micro-targeting, Kushner said.
We brought in Cambridge Analytica," he continued. "I called some of my friends from Silicon Valley who were some of the best digital marketers in the world, a nd I asked them how to scale this stuff .

Cambridge Analytica means Robert Mercer and Breitbart. Friends in Silicon Valley no doubt include Peter Thiel. These are the two billionaires who are trying to buy America. They feature in other threads here in the bilge.

oznabrag
09-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Nobody seems surprised.

johnw
09-17-2017, 08:22 PM
It's one of the possible ways there could have been collusion. I'm sure Mueller is looking at all the possibilities.

Gib Etheridge
09-17-2017, 08:26 PM
I hope he has bodyguards. He should get some of Trump's.