View Full Version : I like this one

Phillip Allen
09-14-2017, 07:34 AM
trespasser/poacher gets caught :)
(short)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7pCILPInb4

Ian McColgin
09-14-2017, 07:45 AM
That's one approach. Good thing the property owner seems to have stayed hidden so the hunter would not fire back.

Dad put a lot of land into managed conservation, first attempting to ban hunting. That didn't work as hunters have a large subset with no respect for property. So he set it up to manage for hunting and gave exclusive hunting rights to the local rod and gun club. Now he had responsible careful hunters on the land who also doubled as armed guards.

Paul Pless
09-14-2017, 07:47 AM
that was good ****

Iceboy
09-15-2017, 08:14 AM
I have one property of 120 acres next to over 20,000 acres of public land. The public land has easy access and good parking. Even so, every year I have at least 4 or 5 people arrested for trespass/ property damage that had to have walked at least a mile to get onto my property which is clearly posted every 100 feet around its perimeter. Some of these a$$es will build large stands in trees and I actually had one of them try to argue with me as I was taking his stand down. "Now I don't have anywhere to hunt". I enjoyed it when the judge gave him a $1300 fine for criminal trespass with property damage. I had one jerk post another property with no trespass signs so other people wouldn't hunt there. This genius actually put his own name and phone number on the signs that he pounded into trees with 16 penny nails. Over 40 signs on trees that were to be harvested that year. The loggers and mills just love that.
The other thing I find amazing is that we have people arrested each year for stealing xmas trees. Now how much holiday spirit is that? Hi kids, your presents are over there under the tree I took from someones business without paying. I have no problem with giving trees to people that cannot afford them and willingly give them to people that ask first. The part that galls me is that most of the people arrested for theft can more than afford a $20 tree and are usually driving new cars or trucks and are supposed pillars of the community.

S.V. Airlie
09-15-2017, 08:23 AM
That's one approach. Good thing the property owner seems to have stayed hidden so the hunter would not fire back.

Dad put a lot of land into managed conservation, first attempting to ban hunting. That didn't work as hunters have a large subset with no respect for property. So he set it up to manage for hunting and gave exclusive hunting rights to the local rod and gun club. Now he had responsible careful hunters on the land who also doubled as armed guards.Thar's basically what we did here Ian.

Phillip Allen
09-15-2017, 08:24 AM
I have one property of 120 acres next to over 20,000 acres of public land. The public land has easy access and good parking. Even so, every year I have at least 4 or 5 people arrested for trespass/ property damage that had to have walked at least a mile to get onto my property which is clearly posted every 100 feet around its perimeter. Some of these a$$es will build large stands in trees and I actually had one of them try to argue with me as I was taking his stand down. "Now I don't have anywhere to hunt". I enjoyed it when the judge gave him a $1300 fine for criminal trespass with property damage. I had one jerk post another property with no trespass signs so other people wouldn't hunt there. This genius actually put his own name and phone number on the signs that he pounded into trees with 16 penny nails. Over 40 signs on trees that were to be harvested that year. The loggers and mills just love that.
The other thing I find amazing is that we have people arrested each year for stealing xmas trees. Now how much holiday spirit is that? Hi kids, your presents are over there under the tree I took from someones business without paying. I have no problem with giving trees to people that cannot afford them and willingly give them to people that ask first. The part that galls me is that most of the people arrested for theft can more than afford a $20 tree and are usually driving new cars or trucks and are supposed pillars of the community.

I have little patients with those morons. I support hunting though I don't hunt anymore, however, these idiots cause many people to ban hunting and I don't blame the property owner...

Phillip Allen
09-15-2017, 08:29 AM
I wonder if that guy realized that he would end up on you tube? :)