08-29-2017, 11:30 AM
"Oh God! I hope not!"

(Who said it?)

SKIP KILPATRICK
08-29-2017, 11:49 AM
bump

skaraborgcraft
08-29-2017, 12:14 PM
I think my front wheel is bigger than yours.......

amish rob
08-29-2017, 12:17 PM
I think my front wheel is bigger than yours.......
:d
I just came in to drink water, and saw this.

Hope you are well, Brother.

Peace,
Robert

TomF
08-29-2017, 12:20 PM
bumpdamn. I hate it when something bumps a guy's thinking.

Dumah
08-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Don't think the old noggin can take another "bump". :D

Dumah

leikec
08-29-2017, 12:24 PM
If I do it isn't obvious to anyone...including me.

Jeff C

amish rob
08-29-2017, 12:25 PM
Don't think the old noggin can take another "bump". :D

Dumah

I have bumped mine so many times and flipped the main breaker so many times, I think my brain is broken. Well, not just me, but science doctors, too.

Really. Don't bump your head.

Peace,
Robert

katey
08-29-2017, 12:53 PM
Trying not to, today.

amish rob
08-29-2017, 01:04 PM
Well, four out of five science doctors, anyway.
No. All the doctors say my brain is most likely damaged, and I probably will not have a long life with full function.

I've been to 7, by the by.

Peace,
Robert

TomF
08-29-2017, 01:20 PM
Full function is over-rated, Rob. My dad got sweeter and sweeter as alzheimer's took away his capacity to conceal the fact. Let it be a challenge, dude; if the doodling is any window into your brain, your kids should sell tickets. :D

Seriously, try not to sweat it.

Jimmy W
08-29-2017, 01:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aPbt4KB.jpg

SKIP KILPATRICK
08-29-2017, 01:27 PM
Now where did I put those .22 shorts?

Garret
08-29-2017, 01:37 PM
Now where did I put those .22 shorts?

Mine are size 34. Oh wait...

I guess I'm just a barrel of laughs. We need higher caliber jokesters around here. I 'spose I could gain weight to a 38, but then I'd be special.

@ Rob: Did you ever stop to think & forget to start again?

johnw
08-29-2017, 01:54 PM
Full function is over-rated, Rob. My dad got sweeter and sweeter as alzheimer's took away his capacity to conceal the fact. Let it be a challenge, dude; if the doodling is any window into your brain, your kids should sell tickets. :D

Oh, doodling! At first I read that as drooling.

My father also got sweeter as his mental functioning declined. His true nature, affectionate and sentimental, shown through more clearly.

amish rob
08-29-2017, 02:47 PM

Sweat what, now? :)

Peace,
Get Off My Lawn, You Cactus!

amish rob
08-29-2017, 02:51 PM
Mine are size 34. Oh wait...

I guess I'm just a barrel of laughs. We need higher caliber jokesters around here. I 'spose I could gain weight to a 38, but then I'd be special.

@ Rob: Did you ever stop to think & forget to start again?

I think so...

Wait.

What?

Shoot. I gotta go finish that punt before I forget. Man, it is HOT today. :)

Are yours 34x36, too? ;)

Peace,
Wading Bird (My ZombiePocalyose Warrior Name)

amish rob
08-29-2017, 02:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aPbt4KB.jpg
This sign needs to hang around the pups' neck. :)

She sure knows now to live.

I wish I were dumb.

Peace,
Robert

amish rob
08-29-2017, 03:00 PM
Oh, doodling! At first I read that as drooling.

My father also got sweeter as his mental functioning declined. His true nature, affectionate and sentimental, shown through more clearly.

The problem is, my problem ISN'T Alzheimer's. It is concussion related, and people who have it rarely get sweeter...

There is no real way (for a person of my means) to know for sure, either, so it's wait and see.
Fingers crossed. :)

Still. I treat every single day as a giftt, especially if I can feel both legs and move them.

I really don't share personal things with anyone, but I hope maybe to explain myself better, to emphasize the fact I don't take life lightly, but I sure do get the joke.

I don't have time to waste on childish games. But time is too short to not live like a child.

Peace,
Fleeting, And Aware Of It...

Paul Pless
08-29-2017, 03:10 PM
Still. I treat every single day as a gifttbecause its the present? :D

johnw
08-29-2017, 03:13 PM
The problem is, my problem ISN'T Alzheimer's. It is concussion related, and people who have it rarely get sweeter...

There is no real way (for a person of my means) to know for sure, either, so it's wait and see.
Fingers crossed. :)

Still. I treat every single day as a giftt, especially if I can feel both legs and move them.

I really don't share personal things with anyone, but I hope maybe to explain myself better, to emphasize the fact I don't take life lightly, but I sure do get the joke.

I don't have time to waste on childish games. But time is too short to not live like a child.

Peace,
Fleeting, And Aware Of It...
Well, so far, so good, you don't seem too much a curmudgeon so far. I wish you well. All of our bodies do let us down in the end, but we have an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy ourselves before that happens.

amish rob
08-29-2017, 03:15 PM
because its the present? :D
Yep.

Peter learned me that. The Present.

I love it. I just wish today's Present wasn't so HOT. :)

Peace,
Back To The Punt (You Coward, You Servant, You Blind Man) Hehe

P.S. Peter, Mayhaps "Present" rather than "Peace", eh? Much more fitting, really, especially as a tribute, eh? ;)

amish rob
08-29-2017, 03:17 PM
Well, so far, so good, you don't seem too much a curmudgeon so far. I wish you well. All of our bodies do let us down in the end, but we have an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy ourselves before that happens.
Heck yes!

I got lots of friends never got a chance to contemplate end of life scenarios, so I consider myself WAY ahead of the game.

Shoot, I'm way more worried about dying from some crazy war than an icky brain disorder, right now. ;)

Peace,
Robert

Paul Pless
08-29-2017, 03:27 PM
that was supposed to illicit a groan. . .

Yep.

Peter learned me that. The Present.

I love it. I just wish today's Present wasn't so HOT. :)

Peace,
Back To The Punt (You Coward, You Servant, You Blind Man) Hehe

P.S. Peter, Mayhaps "Present" rather than "Peace", eh? Much more fitting, really, especially as a tribute, eh? ;)

Garret
08-29-2017, 03:29 PM
I think so...

Wait.

What?

Shoot. I gotta go finish that punt before I forget. Man, it is HOT today. :)

Are yours 34x36, too? ;)

Peace,
Wading Bird (My ZombiePocalyose Warrior Name)

36" inseam on shorts? I'm tall, but not that tall!