PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it would be safe to wear a Trump Hat in Berkeley?

genglandoh
08-28-2017, 07:55 PM
It seem to me that Berkeley and many other US cities people will attack you for just wearing a Trump Hat.

Old Dryfoot
08-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Is it safe for you to be wearing Trump as a hat?

Sky Blue
08-28-2017, 08:05 PM
I was at the airport a couple of weeks ago and saw a couple of young Army dudes wearing Trump T-shirts. People sneered but no one said or did anything. I half wish somebody had tried.

L.W. Baxter
08-28-2017, 08:07 PM
It seem to me that Berkeley and many other US cities people will attack you for just wearing a Trump Hat.

People are saying!

SKIP KILPATRICK
08-28-2017, 08:10 PM
There are bad people on both sides, both sides!

Bigly!

TomF
08-28-2017, 08:14 PM
Try it out. Probably you can wear the hat without too much harassment, if you don't act like an aerosol.

TomF
08-28-2017, 08:54 PM
With, or without the propeller?They don't do irony.

ron ll
08-28-2017, 08:56 PM
Why attack someone just for advertising their IQ?

LeeG
08-28-2017, 09:00 PM
It seem to me you don't know Berkeley

Sky Blue
08-28-2017, 09:08 PM
Creative typing for "Nobody sneered..."

Hi Twoie! They had nerve and verve. Dudes were swole. It is true that not everyone sneered. Some of the younger women were smiling, no doubt impressed with their confidence and sexy flamboyance.

LeeG
08-28-2017, 09:09 PM
I was there just a couple days ago. It's a pit.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Lolo/i-xKRPNzT/0/c018bf3b/L/Berkeley-L.jpg

Definitely

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_Pit

LeeG
08-28-2017, 09:15 PM
There are bad people on both sides, both sides!

Bigly!

It's all the same! Both sides!

Sky Blue
08-28-2017, 09:33 PM
B minus.

It is true that one sees more "Lock Her Up" shirts than one does Trump swag. Perhaps the idea is more popular than he is in "Trump Country."

TomF
08-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Why spend beer and cigarette money on a new T shirt when last year's is hardly worn out yet?

ljb5
08-28-2017, 09:44 PM
Is this snowflake speculatively complaining about hypothetical harassment?

Canoeyawl
08-28-2017, 09:45 PM

Try Cleveland, and let us know how it works out.

ljb5
08-28-2017, 09:53 PM
If you don't get stabbed in Berkeley, you can always lie to the police and say you were, like this guy did.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/man-claimed-stabbed-called-neo-nazi-admits-lied

Man Who Claimed He Was Stabbed After Being Called A Neo Nazi Admits He Lied

If you believe it to be true, but it turns our not to be true, it doesn't mean you have to stop believing it. You can just make up a story and post it on facebook. That way, other people will believe it too.

mdh
08-28-2017, 11:02 PM
I can see where a black beret and a maga t shirt might be intimidating.

webishop14
08-29-2017, 12:11 AM
I suspect I could wear a MAGA hat in Berkeley with no problems. Now, I may have to explain that it means "Make A**hats Go Away!"

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 08:50 AM
I don't know about the hat wearing and safety, but think that it might not considering this (couldn't find this on CNN):

5 assaulted at Berkeley protests as black-clad anarchists storm rightwing rally

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/27/right-and-left-facing-off-as-berkeley-protests-turn-tense.html

Paul Pless
08-29-2017, 08:52 AM
Creative typing for "Nobody sneered..."alternative facts

ljb5
08-29-2017, 09:02 AM
(couldn't find this on CNN):

Why were you unable to find it on CNN?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/28/us/california-berkeley-rally/index.html

LeeG
08-29-2017, 09:03 AM

His RWW sources didn't provide it.

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 09:04 AM

The CNN page I went to didn't have a 'search facility' and it wasn't visible in the 'stories' listed.

Thanks for the link.

It certainly plays down the black-clad anarchists etc .
" The university blamed "150 masked agitators" for the unrest, saying they had come to campus to disturb an otherwise peaceful protest"[by a Right wind rally].

When I read the CCN and the Fox news reports I found it difficult to believe that they were reporting the same event.:D

ljb5
08-29-2017, 09:06 AM
The CNN page I went to didn't have a 'search facility' and it wasn't visible in the 'stories' listed.

Is that CNN's fault or yours?

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 09:17 AM
Is that CNN's fault or yours?

The site was not as user friendly as I hoped it would be. :ycool:

But do try not to digress. :d

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 10:52 AM
CNN.com has a search function in the upper right hand corner.
Thanks for that info. Y>

Found the small 'magnifying glass' icon.
Seems my eyes ain't what they used to be. Kinda like nostalgia. LOL

jack grebe
08-29-2017, 11:00 AM
Hi Twoie! .

gesundheit......

birlinn
08-29-2017, 11:03 AM

Thanks for the link.

" The university blamed "150 masked agitators" for the unrest, saying they had come to campus to disturb an otherwise peaceful protest"[by a Right wind rally].

When I read the CCN and the Fox news reports I found it difficult to believe that they were reporting the same event.:D

A right wind rally?
Sounds like a Trump.

mmd
08-29-2017, 11:05 AM
Of course it would be! Liberals are tolerant of others...

amish rob
08-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Berkeley is pretty unique. About the only thing they hate there is hate, and they will use violence to squash hate. Or nudity. Hehe.

Gilman is a pretty good example of the Berkeley vibe, I think. Everyone is welcome, as long as you are cool, and welcome everyone.

If not, you gotta go. :)

It is a very oddly intolerant tolerance, but it makes sense when you're there.

Peace,
Robert

John of Phoenix
08-29-2017, 11:17 AM
Soldiers? Wearing political shirts? Not in any US armed service.

More like some local militia wannabes.

ljb5
08-29-2017, 01:50 PM
The site was not as user friendly as I hoped it would be. :ycool:

But do try not to digress. :d

It's not a digression. The issue here is that right-wingers ignore information and misrepresent reality to support their increasingly unsupportable world view.

The CNN website works just fine. If you're having a problem with it, that's your problem.

But, I suspect you didn't have a problem with it at all. I suspect you didn't even attempt to find that story on CNN.com. You only said you did because you were trying to make a point and figured it would be easier to make that point if you didn't let the facts stand in your way.

It's just amazing. You guys just can't tell the truth about anything. It's like lying has become the default setting for right-wingers in all situations.

Sky Blue
08-29-2017, 01:59 PM
http://m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/KTVU-anchor-I-experienced-hate-first-hand-at-12071055.php

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 02:10 PM
It's not a digression. The issue here is that right-wingers ignore information and misrepresent reality to support their increasingly unsupportable world view.

The CNN website works just fine. If you're having a problem with it, that's your problem.

But, I suspect you didn't have a problem with it at all. I suspect you didn't even attempt to find that story on CNN.com. You only said you did because you were trying to make a point and figured it would be easier to make that point if you didn't let the facts stand in your way.

Yes, it was my problem in finding and using the search facility. I believe I made that clear and admitted that.

I even thanked twopoint for assistance he provided for me in that aspect.

I mentioned it because I did try, as previously stated, and find the report on CNN.

Your suspicions as to what I did and why are entirely incorrect.

As to facts standing in ones way, I pointed out that 'When I read the CCN and the Fox news reports I found it difficult to believe that they were reporting the same event.:D' given the political slant that they both gave on the same matter.

Nevertheless, you are entitled to believe what you will (kinda like the "right-wingers ignore information and misrepresent reality to support their increasingly unsupportable world view" ) and cast aspersions, however incorrect on fellow forumites and thereby malign them, me in this instance.

I on the other hand shall endeavor not to deliberately cast mud in your direction.

However if that is what you wish to do to me, so be it.

C'est la vie. :ycool:

ljb5
08-29-2017, 02:12 PM
http://m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/KTVU-anchor-I-experienced-hate-first-hand-at-12071055.php

What a snowflake.

He went to a protest and observed some people yelling.

No one touched him. No one hurt him. No one ran him over with a car, hung him from a tree, sicced a dog on him or poured acid on him. No one put him in a concentration camp, or a gas chamber or an internment camp.

The worse anyone did to him is say they might take his cell phone.

And he says, "In my opinion, these people dressed in black are just as hateful and intolerant as the people they are protesting against."

Man, he has no idea what real hate and intolerance is.

Threaten to touch his cell phone and he thinks you're as bad as a Nazi.

Sky Blue
08-29-2017, 02:18 PM
Hank Sommervile is one of the most visible, well-known and respected journalists in the Bay Area. A backlash will start building up locally.

ljb5
08-29-2017, 02:30 PM
Yes, it was my problem in finding and using the search facility. I believe I made that clear and admitted that.

How hard did you actually try? On my browser, the search icon on FOXNews.com looks nearly identical to that on CNN.com. So if you could find one, I suspect you could find the other.

Did it ever occur to you that you were most likely wrong?

I mean, if you pick up a map of the US and find yourself unable to locate the eastern seaboard, which is most likely -- that a professional cartographer somehow messed up... or that you need to turn to page 2?

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 02:48 PM
How hard did you actually try? On my browser, the search icon on FOXNews.com looks nearly identical to that on CNN.com. So if you could find one, I suspect you could find the other.

Did it ever occur to you that you were most likely wrong?

I mean, if you pick up a map of the US and find yourself unable to locate the eastern seaboard, which is most likely -- that a professional cartographer somehow messed up... or that you need to turn to page 2?

As previously stated, I did try. Why? Because I knew if I didn't try somebody would come along and bitch about me quoting a Fox News site, so I did try.

You continue to cast negative assumptions and aspersions.

Please refer to Post # 40 and be guided accordingly.

Jim Bow
08-29-2017, 02:50 PM
Don't wear the damn hat in Berkeley, Gloucester.
In British slang, “to trump” (intransitive verb) also means to expel gas through the anus — e.g. Trumped from eating too much baked beans — often in a highly audible way (as in with trailing sound).

ljb5
08-29-2017, 02:54 PM
As previously stated, I did try. Why? Because I knew if I didn't try somebody would come along and bitch about me quoting a Fox News site, so I did try.

How hard did you try? It certainly could not have been very hard, unless you are very, very unskilled at using the internet.

The issue isn't really that you claimed you tried and claimed you couldn't find it. The issue is that you then used that to advance the argument that CNN is biased and unfair.

Now that you know that you were mistaken, have you given up on that argument?

George Jung
08-29-2017, 02:57 PM
Ya know, it's my suspicion that were we to require all RWW's to make their case - successfully - to ljb5, first, before doing so publicly, this would be a far calmer world. Lot's of butt kickin', too. But calm.

Lew Barrett
08-29-2017, 02:58 PM

Thanks for the link.

First you couldn't find it, now you don't like it. There's no pleasing some people.

John of Phoenix
08-29-2017, 03:10 PM
http://m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/KTVU-anchor-I-experienced-hate-first-hand-at-12071055.phpThat was actually written by an adult? A bona fide journalist? SF Gate standards have slipped.

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 03:20 PM
How hard did you try? It certainly could not have been very hard, unless you are very, very unskilled at using the internet.

The issue isn't really that you claimed you tried and claimed you couldn't find it. The issue is that you then used that to advance the argument that CNN is biased and unfair.

Now that you know that you were mistaken, have you given up on that argument?

For the pendant in you, I made one attempt after my initial Google. This thread is not a doctorate thesis.

Did I point out that "CNN is biased and unfair."? Interestingly after you provided the link - thank you - I then pointed out that 'When I read the CCN and the Fox news reports I found it difficult to believe that they were reporting the same event.:D' given the political slant that they both gave on the same matter.

I do not recall stating that "CNN was biased and unfair" your words not mine. Please show me where I did that.:rolleyes:

Yes, it was my problem in not finding and using the search facility on that site. (You will excuse the large font but it was used as it could appear that your eyesight is failing.) :ycool:

I believe I made that clear and admitted that previously and repeat it here again.

Seeing that you appear think I have not done so, in the event that your short term memory is not great, I hereby admit it yet again.

Once again, I respectfully refer you to Post # 40 and suggest that you be guided accordingly. |:)

ljb5
08-29-2017, 03:35 PM
For the pendant in you, I made one attempt after my initial Google.

I'm still curious how you missed it. If I open an new browser window with no cookies or history and do a search of "berkeley protest", the second result is the CNN story. I don't even have to include the keyword 'CNN.'

Once again, I respectfully refer you to Post # 40 and suggest that you be guided accordingly.

Can you explain what you meant when you said, "It certainly plays down the black-clad anarchists etc"?

Lew Barrett
08-29-2017, 03:38 PM
advertisement

Need cheap TRUMP hat? Charming best quality from manufacturer of original Trump hat now available direct from manufacturer. This is same hats we make for Trump. First quality merch. Includes free shipping to USA.

Press link (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-Hat-2016-Republican-Adjustable-Mesh-Cap-Golf-Political-Patriot/32714493800.html?source=%7Bifdyn:dyn%7D%7Bifpla:pl a%7D%7Bifdbm:DBM&albch=DID%7D&albslr=229030917&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803-3821&isdl=y&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&albcp=653153647&albag=34728528644&slnk=&trgt=67337248418&plac=&crea=en32714493800&netw=g&device=c&mtctp=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoZTNBRCWARIsAOMZHmFWB6CQtodrB3S5CTZO 6N7x8W6HZTUBJODLQu7OtYguZ-CjplbUpHcaAvKdEALw_wcB) for official cheap Trump hat

Or buy the new all inclusive Trump hat and get a "free" pardon application and prepaid mailers with each order. Get your official Pardon hats now. (https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/902195627811106817/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Flawnewz.com%2Fhigh-profile%2Ftrump-campaign-hawking-hat-that-he-wore-on-white-house-call-about-hurricane-harvey%2F")Included with purchase is a ready to use pardon form and a stamped self return envelope. (Valid Presidential signature on completed form may cost extra).

advertisement

LeeG
08-29-2017, 03:40 PM
This part was good:

"I was dressed in shorts and a tank top. At one point I took out my phone to take a picture. And that's when it all happened."

You expect it to follow with:

"She was a big blonde, built like a Wehrmacht drill sergeant. I knew I was in for a long day when she pushed the crowd aside and I was eye to eye with her chest."

That was funny.

LeeG
08-29-2017, 03:46 PM
That was actually written by an adult? A bona fide journalist? SF Gate standards have slipped.

Funny writing. He's 59. From the article:

"I marched in anti-war protests during the sixties. "... when he was in elementary school? Either way he found nice people too. See, there are nice people on both sides!

ljb5
08-29-2017, 03:50 PM
Can you believe these horrible anti-fascists were carrying guns for their confrontation with a gathering of Nazis?

https://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/wlc/image/alpha/sc078.jpg

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 03:58 PM
I'm still curious how you missed it. If I open an new browser window with no cookies or history and do a search of "berkeley protest", the second result is the CNN story. I don't even have to include the keyword 'CNN.'

Please refer to Post #32 where I explained why.|:)

Do you have 20:20 vision or do you have significant eyesight, reading and comprehension problem to have missed my explanation there? :confused:

Can you explain what you meant when you said, "It certainly plays down the black-clad anarchists etc"? Yes I can explain what I meant, but I am going to let you read both articles and come up with your own view. You are able to do that aren't you? :ycool:

Once again, I respectfully refer you to Post # 40 and suggest that you be guided accordingly. http://forum.woodenboat.com/images/smilies/smile.png

Sky Blue
08-29-2017, 03:59 PM
The piece now owns the top line on Realclear.

I wonder if others reading it will think it is "funny."

What happened to Somerville is how you get more Trump.

Probably won't be so funny then.

Sky Blue
08-29-2017, 04:27 PM
It is not only the top line, but it owns it. Wow. We had NO idea. And, REALCLEAR. Realeffingclear. Wow. Now it is beginning to sink in. The right will find a way to justify the white supremacists, they will call it Somervilling.

C+.

Canoeyawl
08-29-2017, 05:03 PM
I even thanked twopoint for assistance he provided for me in that aspect.

Who is twopoint ?
Or is that just name calling?

Rum_Pirate
08-29-2017, 05:06 PM
Who is twopoint ?
Or is that just name calling?

Oops, oh dear I made an error, meant to type twodot. :ycool:

I suppose now I shall be taken around the back put up against the wall and shot. :D

ljb5
08-29-2017, 05:13 PM
Please refer to Post #32 where I explained why.|:)

First you said you couldn't find it on CNN.com, then you said you did a google search.

I can (barely) understand that you were unable to find the magnifying glass icon on CNN.com, but I really have a hard time understanding how you missed the search bar on google.com.

Yes I can explain what I meant, but I am going to let you read both articles and come up with your own view.

I already read both. You go ahead and explain what you meant.

TomF
08-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Back to the OP, are there etiquette rules for this? Like wearing white pants after Labour Day, or just how casual you can be on casual Fridays at the office?

What are the best dressed neo-Nazis wearing this season anyway - besides that splashy haircut?

SKIP KILPATRICK
08-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Back to the OP, are there etiquette rules for this? Like wearing white pants after Labour Day, or just how casual you can be on casual Fridays at the office?

What are the best dressed neo-Nazis wearing this season anyway - besides that splashy haircut?

Khaki pants and white polo shirts.

PeterSibley
08-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Why attack someone just for advertising their IQ?

We have it . Someone might give the wearer a lollipop.

CPF
08-29-2017, 07:00 PM
I suspect I could wear a MAGA hat in Berkeley with no problems. Now, I may have to explain that it means "Make A**hats Go Away!"

I thought a MAGA hat WAS an A**hat.

Rum_Pirate
08-30-2017, 09:14 AM
First you said you couldn't find it on CNN.com [CORRECT], then you said you did a google search [CORRECT].

I can (barely) understand [That is your problem not mine] that you were unable to find the magnifying glass icon on CNN.com, but I really have a hard time understanding [Again that is your problem not mine] how you missed the search bar on google.com.

I already read both. You go ahead and explain what you meant. [my comment stands as written. Interpret it as you wish - you usually do, often coming up with the wrong conclusion about me or posts I make]

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vY95pEcp1-w/UwR3MjV10HI/AAAAAAAAKQU/HUVQ6qix78Q/s1600/day1.jpg

Canoeyawl
08-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Khaki pants and white polo shirts.

"Boys must wear only navy or khaki walking shorts or long pants. Socks must match and need to be a solid red, white, navy blue, or black. They must also wear only long or short sleeved collared shirts in the style of knit polo, oxford or turtleneck shirts. All oxford shirts should be white. Polo and turtleneck styles may be either white, bright red, yellow, dark hunter green, navy, light blue, or pink. All shirts must be free of any brand logos except for the GES crest. The application of the GES crest on shirts is purely optional."
https://www.graceschoolalex.org/parent-resources/policies-forms-and-directories/26-dress-code

LeeG
08-30-2017, 10:41 AM

That's the cold cruel heart of the city.

Ted Hoppe
08-30-2017, 11:15 AM
Here in the Bay Area we take sport on running out trumpians. I have seen Trumpsters leave restaurants when all the Tables around them begin to talk about how stupid, immoral and unamerican Trump is.

Chip-skiff
08-30-2017, 01:16 PM
The typical RWW approach would be to wear a Trump cap or a snarly T-shirt, and then swagger like mad and make rude remarks to passersby (while the two or three accomplices are poised to a) stop the fight, and b) shoot video to send to Breitbart News).

John of Phoenix
08-30-2017, 01:33 PM
advertisement

Need cheap TRUMP hat? Charming best quality from manufacturer of original Trump hat now available direct from manufacturer. This is same hats we make for Trump. First quality merch. Includes free shipping to USA.

Press link (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-Hat-2016-Republican-Adjustable-Mesh-Cap-Golf-Political-Patriot/32714493800.html?source=%7Bifdyn:dyn%7D%7Bifpla:pl a%7D%7Bifdbm:DBM&albch=DID%7D&albslr=229030917&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803-3821&isdl=y&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&albcp=653153647&albag=34728528644&slnk=&trgt=67337248418&plac=&crea=en32714493800&netw=g&device=c&mtctp=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoZTNBRCWARIsAOMZHmFWB6CQtodrB3S5CTZO 6N7x8W6HZTUBJODLQu7OtYguZ-CjplbUpHcaAvKdEALw_wcB) for official cheap Trump hat

Or buy the new all inclusive Trump hat and get a "free" pardon application and prepaid mailers with each order. Get your official Pardon hats now. (https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/902195627811106817/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Flawnewz.com%2Fhigh-profile%2Ftrump-campaign-hawking-hat-that-he-wore-on-white-house-call-about-hurricane-harvey%2F")Included with purchase is a ready to use pardon form and a stamped self return envelope. (Valid Presidential signature on completed form may cost extra).

advertisement
:D There's a fortune to made with "Pardon me Mr covfefe" hats. :D

ljb5
08-30-2017, 06:55 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ljb5 View Post
First you said you couldn't find it on CNN.com [CORRECT], then you said you did a google search [CORRECT].

Wait... you don't know how to use CNN.com or Google?

Really, we need to do a whole thread on this.

But the issue here is deeper than just your inability to use modern technology. The issue here is that, even while admitting your inability to use modern technology you still assert your beliefs based upon your improper use of modern technology.

It's like the guy who can't do algebra claiming he solved Fermat's last theorem. And then after it's been shown that he can't do algebra, he's still claiming he solved Fermat.

Rum_Pirate
08-31-2017, 08:00 AM
Wait... you don't know how to use CNN.com or Google?

My last correction of your errors. Your post 'statement' is incorrect.

Amazed at your continued ludicrously puerile efforts to try and postulate while making and using incorrect imagined assumptions and thereby coming up with ridiculous and incorrect theories to support your continued paltry efforts to attack me. :dY>:d

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/1103/animated-congratulation-image-0092.gif

https://wildomarmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/rotflmao.jpg

ljb5
08-31-2017, 12:21 PM
My last correction of your errors. Your post 'statement' is incorrect.

Amazed at your continued ludicrously puerile efforts to try and postulate while making and using incorrect imagined assumptions and thereby coming up with ridiculous and incorrect theories to support your continued paltry efforts to attack me. :dY>:d

Don't get upset with me, man. You're the one who made a mistake. I'm just trying to make sure we understand what that was. If I'm having difficulty understanding you, perhaps you should make an effort to make yourself more clear.

Suffice to say: You couldn't find it on CNN. It was on CNN and everyone else could find it. So if anyone here is in the wrong, its you, not me.

And I'm not just being pedantic. If you have reached certain conclusions based on a belief you have, then discovering that the belief is erroneous ought to make you stop and reevaluate your conclusion. So this isn't just about whether you know how to use google or CNN.com. It's about whether you're capable of fairly evaluating any information and arriving at supportable conclusions.

genglandoh
07-06-2018, 10:17 AM

Title: Man accused of tossing drink at pro-Trump teen inside Whataburger arrested
Link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/06/man-accused-tossing-drink-at-pro-trump-teen-inside-whataburger-arrested.html

Tom Montgomery
07-06-2018, 10:27 AM
I cannot imagine why any Texan named Jimenez would be so provoked by a Trumpist sporting a MAGA hat.

Your mob has been busy sowing the wind. Now you express dismay by the whirlwind.

Keith Wilson
07-06-2018, 10:36 AM
There's a sale on Tiki Torches at Walmart.

John of Phoenix
07-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Is there a medical name for this condition where people dig up things where they've made themselves look stupid so they can do it all over again... or are we witnessing a new devolution of the red psyche?

Rum_Pirate
07-06-2018, 10:51 AM
of course it would be! Liberals are tolerant of others...

:d lol :d

Rum_Pirate
07-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Don't get upset with me, man. You're the one who made a mistake. I'm just trying to make sure we understand what that was. If I'm having difficulty understanding you, perhaps you should make an effort to make yourself more clear.

Suffice to say: You couldn't find it on CNN. It was on CNN and everyone else could find it. So if anyone here is in the wrong, its you, not me.

And I'm not just being pedantic. If you have reached certain conclusions based on a belief you have, then discovering that the belief is erroneous ought to make you stop and reevaluate your conclusion. So this isn't just about whether you know how to use google or CNN.com. It's about whether you're capable of fairly evaluating any information and arriving at supportable conclusions.

You appear to be the one getting upset with me.

How many times do I have to tell you "I couldn't find it on CNN" when I searched at that time. I am sure that in stating that I made that extremely clear.
If you continue to have difficulty in understanding that, well that's your problem, not mine.

As to the remainder of your attacking post, I won't dignify it with a further response.

cathouse willy
07-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Wearing a trump hat marks you as a fool. Wear it anywhere you want to advertise this.

Jim Bow
07-06-2018, 12:27 PM
I was at the airport a couple of weeks ago and saw a couple of young Army dudes wearing Trump T-shirts. People sneered but no one said or did anything. I half wish somebody had tried.

How did you know they were Army dudes? Were they wearing Army Dude hats?

Canoeyawl
07-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Do you think that "maga" will have the same connotation as "Gott Mittuns"?

Chip-skiff
07-06-2018, 01:46 PM

http://www.freedomandunity.org/images/artifacts/ci_kkk.jpg

Might survive Berkeley, but definitely not Oakland.