PDA

View Full Version : Get out from behind that screen, or your palm and talk to people!

BrianM
08-25-2017, 04:14 PM
We need some heavy medicine as as society. The technology that everyone is so obsessed with is being used to manipulate our common sense right out of us.

Go out of your way and speak to people directly. Befriend someone.

If you want or NEED to be uplifted.. go to Netflix and find "The Kindness Diaries"...

We've got to turn this around and fast.

skuthorp
08-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Unfortunately even mass stupidity is not illegal.

Freedoms will be given away, not taken.

S.V. Airlie
08-25-2017, 04:19 PM
We need some heavy medicine as as society. The technology that everyone is so obsessed with is being used to manipulate our common sense right out of us.

Go out of your way and speak to people directly. Befriend someone.

If you want or NEED to be uplifted.. go to Netflix and find "The Kindness Diaries"...

We've got to turn this around and fast.Neflix needs to do some house cleaning. The series need new episodes. Maybe an entire new classification by age. Donno but every time I look, they take up a lot os space with nothing new. Kinda annoying after a while. Lebel the category "previous episodes through season X "would be an idea.

BrianM
08-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Neflix needs to do some house cleaning. The series need new episodes. Maybe an entire new classification by age. Donno but every time I look, they take up a lot os space with nothing new. Kinda annoying after a while. Lebel the category "previous episodes through season X "would be an idea.

I guess I have not gotten that far.. but the repeated theme actually is effective...

S.V. Airlie
08-25-2017, 04:41 PM
I guess I have not gotten that far.. but the repeated theme actually is effective...Effective maybe but, hoping it's a new episode and finding out it isn't drives me nuts. Some were pretty good too.:)

skuthorp
08-25-2017, 04:52 PM
Netfix? Sheeple.