X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul Pless
    pinko commie tree hugger
    • Oct 2003

mmd

Might you kindly clear some pm space so that we can talk about TomF behind his back?

No actually I wanted to discuss a television program with you. . .
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.
  • TomF
    Recalcitrant Heretic
    • Jun 2003

Re: mmd

I'm always listening. My wife's got Russian blood, too.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

• TomF
      Recalcitrant Heretic
      • Jun 2003

As it turns out, the older Lad starts an M.Sc. program at Dal this Fall. I'll be driving down with him on the Labour Day weekend with his furniture and etc., and could probably find a whole lot of use in a pint or two. And if that doesn't work, I kinda doubt that I'll leave the kid entirely to his own devices forever ...

If you're in and around the city about that time, maybe we can finally get to a pub where you can introduce both the Lad and me to a tasting rack of some of the better craft brews ... the variety seems to have got bewildering.
      If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Comment

• TomF
        Recalcitrant Heretic
        • Jun 2003

Off campus - found himself a bachelor suite. I think I have your contact info; will dig around and tell you if somehow I've lost it. Would be great to see you!

Comment

• KMacDonald
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Paul Pless
          Might you kindly clear some pm space so that we can talk about TomF behind his back?

No actually I wanted to discuss a television program with you. . .
          If Tom would play by the rules like me no one would talk behind his back.

Comment

Working...