PDA

View Full Version : Flynn again?

John Smith
06-15-2017, 10:52 AM
http://theproudliberal.org/maddow-drops-election-bombshell-fbi-official-at-center-of-debunked-hillary-clinton-email-scandal-was-paid-by-michael-flynn/

George Jung
06-15-2017, 11:07 AM
Stole an election. But people are so easily mislead.

webishop14
06-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Stole an election. But sheeple are so easily mislead.

ftfy

Chris Smith porter maine
06-15-2017, 02:09 PM
Wowza, Flynn and friends will be needing assurances from trump that he will pardon them.

Nicholas Scheuer
06-15-2017, 04:11 PM
Hard to pardon anybody from a jail cell. Maybe Trump should be sh-t, instead, just as he said of Hilary while campaigning? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?

John Smith
06-15-2017, 05:39 PM
I think the worst thing we could do to Trump and his family would be seize all their assets.

McMike
06-15-2017, 05:48 PM
Nothing until it's something. Temper your exuberance unless you want to look like the Republicans.

jack grebe
06-15-2017, 05:51 PM
I think the worst thing we could do to Trump and his family would be seize all their assets.

Except you can't.....

Chris Smith porter maine
06-15-2017, 06:11 PM
Except you can't.....

Watch it happen Jarrod is under investigation, trump is being investigated by how many committees, there tax forms vs all this money flying around, look at Flynn 600k unreported, takes a while cheaters get caught. Trumps already had to fire 3 people investigating him it's only been 4 months. Then you got Flynn, Page, Monfort..... Follow the money, going to be lawsuits out the ying yang, true they will never bag groceries

Osborne Russell
06-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Except you can't.....

Tax evasion = principal + penalties + interest. Maybe not all assets, but a pretty good chunk.

The rest via various fines, RICO and forfeiture.

"Your honor, I hope you can stop the case, because you're a Mexican."

John Smith
06-16-2017, 12:00 PM
I don't think I'd predict where this will go, how long it will take, or what the outcome might be.

If Trump resigns do the investigations stop, or will they continue?

I just pointed out that, IMO, the worst thing you can do to a wealthy person is make him a poor person.

John of Phoenix
06-16-2017, 12:08 PM
the worst thing you can do to a wealthy person is make him a poor person.A real, live, truly, finally bankrupt donald. Now THAT would get the 1% quaking.

B_B
06-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Watch it happen Jarrod is under investigation, trump is being investigated by how many committees, there tax forms vs all this money flying around, look at Flynn 600k unreported, takes a while cheaters get caught. Trumps already had to fire 3 people investigating him it's only been 4 months. Then you got Flynn, Page, Monfort..... Follow the money, going to be lawsuits out the ying yang, true they will never bag groceries
POTUS has unlimited ability to pardon. If you think any one of these folks is gonna a stay a moment in jail for anything they've done up to this point in defense of Trump, or to further his interests, you've got another think coming.

Canoeyawl
06-16-2017, 12:17 PM
This is why Pence is lawyering up. He is going to be doing all the pardoning...

Paul Pless
06-16-2017, 12:21 PM
This is why Pence is lawyering up. He is going to be doing all the pardoning...

Paul Ryan, the next president of the United States of America.

TomF
06-16-2017, 12:22 PM
There's one guy he'd better not pardon, if it comes to it and collusion with Russia to throw an election isn't all "fake news."

Canoeyawl
06-16-2017, 12:44 PM
Paul Ryan, the next president of the United States of America.

Or could it be "Paul Ryan, the last president of the United States of America" ?

John Smith
06-16-2017, 02:00 PM
This is a unique situation. Trump and Pence were elected on the same ticket. If one goes down, the other may go with him, depending on what brings him/them down.

Watch and wait, and pay attention.