Rowland Garros mens semifinals.
Canadian GP practice.

More for the Saturday and Sunday..

What you watching or hoping for.

Paul Pless
06-09-2017, 06:24 AM
What you watching or hoping for.
it is supposed to be very hot this weekend
i hope to spend the weekend days kayaking and fishing and swimming in hell creek and the evenings lounging around in near nakedness drinking margaritas

sounds pretty sporty, no?

The Bigfella
06-09-2017, 06:34 AM
Yeah, that'd be nice... but there's things to do. Long weekend here. Some Queen's birthday, apparently. I've got a two-post hoist to load onto a ute for the buyer, then I'm driving 1,200+ km to deliver one car and pick up another.

I hope the TT goes smoothly. Three dead last time I checked. RIP. You may recall that a forumite's girlfriend's close relative died there last year.

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
06-09-2017, 07:15 AM
it is supposed to be very hot this weekend
i hope to spend the weekend days kayaking and fishing and swimming in hell creek and the evenings lounging around in near nakedness drinking margaritas

sounds pretty sporty, no?

Tuning the ethanol intake to match the kayaking takes some skill, I dimly recall the Scottish white water racing championship fuelled by too much Guinness...

FishoutaFlorida
06-09-2017, 10:14 AM
NCAA Track Meet!

Ted Hoppe
06-09-2017, 11:24 AM
There is the Paintathon for me. Painting the deck and hull of boat.

amish rob
06-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Daughter will pitch and catch her last ever Rec League Softball games. A double header.

Then starts tournament travel ball. In tournament ball she only catches and plays first base. Sometimes center, because she has CANON.

Man, I wish I could have ever played ball half as that girl.

Also, I sometimes wish my dad could see her catch. It's beautiful the way she makes strikes happen, controls the running game, and OWNS the plate. Good position, great tagging sense, and yes, tough enough to take a charge by a coward who leaves the baseline.

C'mon. Amateurs block the plate...

Peace,
Robert

amish rob
06-10-2017, 11:03 PM
9-10, with 7RBI. 2 doubles, 1 triple. 4Ks in 3 IP, as well. Not bad for two games, eh?

Peace,
Robert