PDA

View Full Version : FB showing how Malania must prompt POTUS to salute flag at W@H Easter Egg Roll!

Nicholas Scheuer
04-17-2017, 04:50 PM
ROTFLMAO! Then he signs a kid's hat and throws it up for grabs! Have we ever had a more clueless POTUS?

S.V. Airlie
04-17-2017, 04:55 PM
ROTFLMAO! Then he signs a kid's hat and throws it up for grabs! Have we ever had a more clueless POTUS?Two hats, one wasn't enough!

Tom Montgomery
04-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Linky?

S.V. Airlie
04-17-2017, 04:58 PM
Linky?On the news, actually, a video. Check CNN on the internet.

Nicholas Scheuer
04-17-2017, 05:12 PM
Links are a distraction to conversation.

Chris Coose
04-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Every day I wake up and wonder how the **** we got this guy, then I come here and read stuff from his adoring fans and know that there were 10s of millions of American citizens who pulled the lever for him.
The antidote is having recently moved to an island off the coast of Maine where most of the locals know he's a dink.

Tom Montgomery
04-17-2017, 05:21 PM
I have been disgusted since November.

In my 63 years on this earth I have never held a U.S.President in such disdain.

His supporters are beneath contempt.

Lew Barrett
04-17-2017, 05:31 PM
I have been disgusted since November.

In my 63 years on this earth I have never held a U.S.President in such disdain.

His supporters are beneath contempt.

People complain because they don't like being lumped in with rubes or worse, but no facts pass their lips to form the kernels of real conversation. The internet exacerbates and magnifies any divisions from both sides so there's no peace anywhere. It's a desperate situation. America is the mess many always hoped it would become just to prove a point.